RemedySpot.com

Re: Love the 32 oz container size

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are welcome Pat. I am reluctant to push anyone to purchase anything in ADDITION to the pricey Vitamix, but IMO the 64 oz. / 32 oz. combo is PERFECT. I use my 32 oz. wet 95% of the time and have the big container for when I need BIG. The 48 oz. is a good compromise for those who don't want to store or buy an extra container, but it isn't big when you need big, or small and "handy" when you need small and "handy" :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 2, 2012, at 10:11 AM, crazy2dogs2000 wrote:

I received my 32 oz wet container yesterday (thank you Lea Ann :) ) and this size is perfect. I'm a newbie for the Vitamix (less than a month) and last night I made a single fruit smoothie (grapes, blueberries, banana, and ice) in the 32 oz. It's the perfect size for a single smoothie, while the 64 is perfect when we make two. I can see that I'll be using this container frequently. I was originally torn between the 32 or 48 oz but I'm glad I decided on the 32 oz.

Thanks again, Lea Ann. I find the ideas posted on this also very helpful :)

Pat in VA

Guest guest

I ordered thru Lea Ann...I sent her an email off list and she sent me the info for ordering :) Pat From: "tuzahu973@..." <tuzahu973@...> Sent: Saturday, June 2,

2012 8:13 PM Subject: Re: Love the 32 oz container size

where would I order the 32 oz, from Lee Ann or from the VM site??

Guest guest

I love my new 32 oz container too. I have only had it about a week, but have

used it every day. I made hummus yesterday in it and it was MUCH easier to get

all of it out of the container. This morning I made a smoothie just for me in

it - watermelon with rind, few mint leaves, kale, ice - very good.

Janet

Guest guest

My machine came with the 48 oz container. I have ordered the 64 oz container

because I can see the 48 will not be ideal for all things. I don't think I need

the 32 oz also because I think the 48 oz will be fine. Perhaps the 32 oz, 64 oz

would be a good combination though.

Sherry

>

> I received my 32 oz wet container yesterday (thank you Lea Ann :) ) and this

size is perfect. I'm a newbie for the Vitamix (less than a month) and last

night I made a single fruit smoothie (grapes, blueberries, banana, and ice) in

the 32 oz. It's the perfect size for a single smoothie, while the 64 is perfect

when we make two. I can see that I'll be using this container frequently. I

was originally torn between the 32 or 48 oz but I'm glad I decided on the 32 oz.

>

> Thanks again, Lea Ann. I find the ideas posted on this also very helpful :)

>

> Pat in VA

>

Guest guest

Janet,That's precisely the other reason why I ordered the 32 oz....thought it would be much easier for making dips and spreads and and leaving that container "clean" so that we could enjoy every last taste of the creations :) ! BTW, the watermelon smoothie sounds good...we'll have to give it a try. Pat From: Janet Fowler <jaxjanet19@...> Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 9:17 AM Subject: Re: Love the 32 oz container size

I love my new 32 oz container too. I have only had it about a week, but have used it every day. I made hummus yesterday in it and it was MUCH easier to get all of it out of the container. This morning I made a smoothie just for me in it - watermelon with rind, few mint leaves, kale, ice - very good.

Janet

Guest guest

Hi, I am new to the group, just reading all the messages, I did not know there was a 32oz container, I have the 64oz containers. Where do you get them from, thank you Helen

Helen Griffiths in SO CalBLOG HAS BEEN UPDATED.Books, disks & PDF format. Paypal acceptedDVD, Knitmates. Wires. Classes. www.helenengusa.com

Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 9:10 AM

Subject: Re: Re: Love the 32 oz container size

Janet,

That's precisely the other reason why I ordered the 32 oz....thought it would be much easier for making dips and spreads and and leaving that container "clean" so that we could enjoy every last taste of the creations :) !

BTW, the watermelon smoothie sounds good...we'll have to give it a try.

Pat

From: Janet Fowler <jaxjanet19@...> Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 9:17 AMSubject: Re: Love the 32 oz container size

I love my new 32 oz container too. I have only had it about a week, but have used it every day. I made hummus yesterday in it and it was MUCH easier to get all of it out of the container. This morning I made a smoothie just for me in it - watermelon with rind, few mint leaves, kale, ice - very good. Janet

Guest guest

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 32 oz / 64 oz combo. But for people who won't be able to afford the second container (and after paying for the Vitamix this is a very real situation for many) the 48 oz. container is a good compromise.Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 3, 2012, at 10:44 AM, Sherry wrote:

My machine came with the 48 oz container. I have ordered the 64 oz container because I can see the 48 will not be ideal for all things. I don't think I need the 32 oz also because I think the 48 oz will be fine. Perhaps the 32 oz, 64 oz would be a good combination though.

Sherry

>

> I received my 32 oz wet container yesterday (thank you Lea Ann :) ) and this size is perfect. I'm a newbie for the Vitamix (less than a month) and last night I made a single fruit smoothie (grapes, blueberries, banana, and ice) in the 32 oz. It's the perfect size for a single smoothie, while the 64 is perfect when we make two. I can see that I'll be using this container frequently. I was originally torn between the 32 or 48 oz but I'm glad I decided on the 32 oz.

>

>

> Pat in VA

>

Guest guest

I know I have the small one. I'll have to take a look at my large one but I think it's 64 oz. I use the small one daily and just pull the tall one out for things like soups. I used it yesterday for the Watermelon Soup. I just love my VitaMix and I don't even do a lot if smoothies. I just cook good food the regular way and don't focus much on "healthy". I've always felt that a good variety was what we needed and don't pay much attention now. This list has brought it more into focus for me and I even zoomed over to Amazon, by way of Blender Lady's green book, and bought some of the protein powder Lea Ann recommended. I have no idea if I need any extra protein but what the h. It can't hurt. <g> I could only get a package of three so I'll give two away. One to Ivete and one for her brother.TerrySent from my iPadHDOn Jun 3, 2012, at 1:19 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 32 oz / 64 oz combo. But for people who won't be able to afford the second container (and after paying for the Vitamix this is a very real situation for many) the 48 oz. container is a good compromise.Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 3, 2012, at 10:44 AM, Sherry wrote:

My machine came with the 48 oz container. I have ordered the 64 oz container because I can see the 48 will not be ideal for all things. I don't think I need the 32 oz also because I think the 48 oz will be fine. Perhaps the 32 oz, 64 oz would be a good combination though.

Sherry

>

> I received my 32 oz wet container yesterday (thank you Lea Ann :) ) and this size is perfect. I'm a newbie for the Vitamix (less than a month) and last night I made a single fruit smoothie (grapes, blueberries, banana, and ice) in the 32 oz. It's the perfect size for a single smoothie, while the 64 is perfect when we make two. I can see that I'll be using this container frequently. I was originally torn between the 32 or 48 oz but I'm glad I decided on the 32 oz.

>

>

> Pat in VA

>

Guest guest

I bought my small container by contacting Lea Ann. Also got the Dry container that way too.Sent from my iPadHDOn Jun 3, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Helen Griffiths <helengs1970@...> wrote:

Hi, I am new to the group, just reading all the messages, I did not know there was a 32oz container, I have the 64oz containers. Where do you get them from, thank you Helen

Helen Griffiths in SO CalBLOG HAS BEEN UPDATED.Books, disks & PDF format. Paypal acceptedDVD, Knitmates. Wires. Classes. www.helenengusa.com

Janet,

That's precisely the other reason why I ordered the 32 oz....thought it would be much easier for making dips and spreads and and leaving that container "clean" so that we could enjoy every last taste of the creations :) !

Pat

From: Janet Fowler <jaxjanet19@...> Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 9:17 AMSubject: Re: Love the 32 oz container size

I love my new 32 oz container too. I have only had it about a week, but have used it every day. I made hummus yesterday in it and it was MUCH easier to get all of it out of the container. This morning I made a smoothie just for me in it - watermelon with rind, few mint leaves, kale, ice - very good. Janet

Guest guest

By the way Lea Ann what would the cost of the 32 oz wet container if I purchase

it within the 3 month time frame?

Sherry

> > >

> > > I received my 32 oz wet container yesterday (thank you Lea Ann :) ) and

this size is perfect. I'm a newbie for the Vitamix (less than a month) and last

night I made a single fruit smoothie (grapes, blueberries, banana, and ice) in

the 32 oz. It's the perfect size for a single smoothie, while the 64 is perfect

when we make two. I can see that I'll be using this container frequently. I was

originally torn between the 32 or 48 oz but I'm glad I decided on the 32 oz.

> > >

> > > Thanks again, Lea Ann. I find the ideas posted on this also very helpful

:)

> > >

> > > Pat in VA

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

$99 - and the 3 month time frame can be stretched, but I hate to ask for much more than 6 months :-)This $99 applies to ALL extra containers regardless of retail price (as long as they are added shortly after you buy your machine. $99 is the "package" price (what a container costs when added to the purchase of a machine…

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 3, 2012, at 3:54 PM, Sherry wrote:

By the way Lea Ann what would the cost of the 32 oz wet container if I purchase it within the 3 month time frame?

Sherry

> > >

> > > I received my 32 oz wet container yesterday (thank you Lea Ann :) ) and this size is perfect. I'm a newbie for the Vitamix (less than a month) and last night I made a single fruit smoothie (grapes, blueberries, banana, and ice) in the 32 oz. It's the perfect size for a single smoothie, while the 64 is perfect when we make two. I can see that I'll be using this container frequently. I was originally torn between the 32 or 48 oz but I'm glad I decided on the 32 oz.

> > >

> > > Thanks again, Lea Ann. I find the ideas posted on this also very helpful :)

> > >

> > > Pat in VA

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Lee Ann,

I have decided that I really ought to have the 32 ounce container too, and as

long as I am considering that purchase, I should probably get a dry container

too to take advantage of the discount if I may, since I will undoubtedly want

one of those as well.

I checked my email from the day I ordered my machine, and it was dated December

4th 2011, so it looks as if tomorrow I would barely squeak by with the 6 month

time limit extension. It was a Christmas present to myself.

If you can send me an email off list I would like to move forward with both

purchases through you, if you feel that you can get me the discounts without

stretching things too far.

Thanks in advance.

Terri

terrischurter@...

Guest guest

I'm tempted to get the 32 oz also. But I bet would think I was crazy for

calling back within the week to order yet another container. lol

Sherry

>

> Lee Ann,

>

> I have decided that I really ought to have the 32 ounce container too, and as

long as I am considering that purchase, I should probably get a dry container

too to take advantage of the discount if I may, since I will undoubtedly want

one of those as well.

>

> I checked my email from the day I ordered my machine, and it was dated

December 4th 2011, so it looks as if tomorrow I would barely squeak by with the

6 month time limit extension. It was a Christmas present to myself.

>

> If you can send me an email off list I would like to move forward with both

purchases through you, if you feel that you can get me the discounts without

stretching things too far.

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> Terri

>

> terrischurter@...

>

Guest guest

Don't worry - is always happy to take orders! :-)

On Jun 3, 2012, at 7:52 PM, Sherry wrote:

I'm tempted to get the 32 oz also. But I bet would think I was crazy for calling back within the week to order yet another container. lol

Sherry

>

> Lee Ann,

>

> I have decided that I really ought to have the 32 ounce container too, and as long as I am considering that purchase, I should probably get a dry container too to take advantage of the discount if I may, since I will undoubtedly want one of those as well.

>

> I checked my email from the day I ordered my machine, and it was dated December 4th 2011, so it looks as if tomorrow I would barely squeak by with the 6 month time limit extension. It was a Christmas present to myself.

>

> If you can send me an email off list I would like to move forward with both purchases through you, if you feel that you can get me the discounts without stretching things too far.

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> Terri

>

> terrischurter@...

>

Guest guest

I have the 64oz. container that came with 5200 I bought at Costco a few months ago. I was wondering if I'd be better off getting the 32oz. container or the dry container? We use the vitamix almost daily, but not as much as most of the members here, it appears. I would really love to get into it more, so the more recipes I see, the more intrigued I get.PatOn Jun 3, 2012, at 1:19 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 32 oz / 64 oz combo. But for people who won't be able to afford the second container (and after paying for the Vitamix this is a very real situation for many) the 48 oz. container is a good compromise.Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><On Jun 3, 2012, at 10:44 AM, Sherry wrote:My machine came with the 48 oz container. I have ordered the 64 oz container because I can see the 48 will not be ideal for all things. I don't think I need the 32 oz also because I think the 48 oz will be fine. Perhaps the 32 oz, 64 oz would be a good combination though.Sherry>> I received my 32 oz wet container yesterday (thank you Lea Ann :) ) and this size is perfect. I'm a newbie for the Vitamix (less than a month) and last night I made a single fruit smoothie (grapes, blueberries, banana, and ice) in the 32 oz. It's the perfect size for a single smoothie, while the 64 is perfect when we make two. I can see that I'll be using this container frequently. I was originally torn between the 32 or 48 oz but I'm glad I decided on the 32 oz. > > Thanks again, Lea Ann. I find the ideas posted on this also very helpful :) > > Pat in VA>

Guest guest

Who do I contact to get the 32oz. container and the dry container?PatOn Jun 3, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Janet Fowler wrote:I love my new 32 oz container too. I have only had it about a week, but have used it every day. I made hummus yesterday in it and it was MUCH easier to get all of it out of the container. This morning I made a smoothie just for me in it - watermelon with rind, few mint leaves, kale, ice - very good. Janet

Guest guest

Excuse if this has been asked and answered but when you get the different size

containers do they come with the appropriate size Tamper Stick ??

Guest guest

Mine did.

Sent from my iPadHD

On Jun 4, 2012, at 11:55 AM, " crenita2 " <crenita@...> wrote:

> Excuse if this has been asked and answered but when you get the different size

containers do they come with the appropriate size Tamper Stick ??

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!

Guest guest

Thank you Terry.

Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:45 AM

I bought my small container by contacting Lea Ann. Also got the Dry container that way too.Sent from my iPadHD

On Jun 3, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Helen Griffiths <helengs1970@...> wrote:

Janet,

Pat

Guest guest

If you have the 64 oz container with plunger you should notice that the plunger is graduated into two sizes. The hole on the top of my 32 oz dry container is smaller so plunger will stop where the plunger gets bigger. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Terry PogueSent: Monday, June 04, 2012 12:05 PM Subject: Re: Re: Love the 32 oz container size Mine did.Sent from my iPadHDOn Jun 4, 2012, at 11:55 AM, " crenita2 " <crenita@...> wrote:> Excuse if this has been asked and answered but when you get the different size containers do they come with the appropriate size Tamper Stick ?? > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > Please bookmark these pages:> > /links/ > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

Oh my gosh I was thinking about this after I purchased the 32 oz wet container. My mind is now at ease!Jan........................................J ConnellOn Jun 4, 2012, at 12:40 PM, "Tom Matuschak" <pmatus@...> wrote:

If you have the 64 oz container with plunger you should notice that the plunger is graduated into two sizes. The hole on the top of my 32 oz dry container is smaller so plunger will stop where the plunger gets bigger. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Terry PogueSent: Monday, June 04, 2012 12:05 PM Subject: Re: Re: Love the 32 oz container size Mine did.Sent from my iPadHDOn Jun 4, 2012, at 11:55 AM, "crenita2" <crenita@...> wrote:> Excuse if this has been asked and answered but when you get the different size containers do they come with the appropriate size Tamper Stick ?? > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > Please bookmark these pages:> > /links/ > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

They make one for both sizes but the larger tamper can be used in the smaller container.

If you are an AGRESSIVE tamper then you may want to get the extra smaller tamper as it is possible for the machine to um eat the tamper.

Tony

Excuse if this has been asked and answered but when you get the different size containers do they come with the appropriate size Tamper Stick ??

Guest guest

Helen, Not to be rude, but I find your bold large advertisement offensive to the purpose of this list. Possibly you could just sign your name?Ginny From: Helen Griffiths <helengs1970@...> Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 9:09 AM Subject: Re:

Thank you Terry.

Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:45 AM

I bought my small container by contacting Lea Ann. Also got the Dry container that way too.Sent from my iPadHD

On Jun 3, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Helen Griffiths <helengs1970@...> wrote:

Janet,

Pat

Guest guest

I have now ordered the 32 oz size today. So with having ordered the 64 oz last

week, and with the 48 oz that came with my machine, I am done. lol.

I ask about the tamper for the 32 oz and she said it is the same as for the 64

oz container.

Sherry