Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wanted to let you all know how much I am enjoying this forum, I have been

learning so much here since ordering my Creations 11 from QVC on the 27th, and

it arrived today! WOW!!!!!

I watched the DVD first, glad I did, then cleaned it for the first time, it was

so fast and easy to do. I then used the coconut meat from a fresh coconut to

make coconut milk for the first time, it was so fast!

I am now a believer and plan to change our (DH and I) eating habits to be more

healthy, I also know that I found the right machine to help us do it, I can't

believe what we have been missing!

Guest guest

What a wonderful testimony! Thanks for sharing - and Good For You for jumping right in to make coconut milk - I love it when people use their machines for more than just smoothies, ice cream, and soups!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 4, 2012, at 8:11 PM, fnrefugee wrote:

I wanted to let you all know how much I am enjoying this forum, I have been learning so much here since ordering my Creations 11 from QVC on the 27th, and it arrived today! WOW!!!!!

I watched the DVD first, glad I did, then cleaned it for the first time, it was so fast and easy to do. I then used the coconut meat from a fresh coconut to make coconut milk for the first time, it was so fast!

I am now a believer and plan to change our (DH and I) eating habits to be more healthy, I also know that I found the right machine to help us do it, I can't believe what we have been missing!

Guest guest

Hi Lee Ann,

Thank you, I have been enjoying your videos and your website so much, it makes

a difference to have help and information available when as I am learning to use

a new machine and changing to a more healthy diet. :)

I'm thinking about purchasing a 64 oz. container for my Creations 11 (it has

48 oz.), I also bought a dry blade 32 oz. container at the time of purchase.

I've seen messages from others who wanted to purchase extra containers at a very

nice price of $99 from you or at her 800# using your code, telling her

that we know you, and that the VM was purchased within a certain time period.

Unfortunately, I can't find the details and wondered if I imagined reading those

posts, or if I actually did see them, is the offer outdated or expired? LOL!

Thanks, looking forward to your reply.

Darla (aka fnrefugee)

>

> I wanted to let you all know how much I am enjoying this forum, I have been

>

> I watched the DVD first, glad I did, then cleaned it for the first time, it

was so fast and easy to do. I then used the coconut meat from a fresh coconut to

> I am now a believer and plan to change our (DH and I) eating habits to be more

healthy, I also know that I found the right machine to help us do it, I can't

believe what we have been missing!

>

Guest guest

Thanks , it really is so much fun using my new Vitamix, I even dreamed

about it last night. :)

Darla

> >

> > I wanted to let you all know how much I am enjoying this forum, I have been

> >

> > I watched the DVD first, glad I did, then cleaned it for the first time, it

was so fast and easy to do. I then used the coconut meat from a fresh coconut to

> > I am now a believer and plan to change our (DH and I) eating habits to be

more healthy, I also know that I found the right machine to help us do it, I

can't believe what we have been missing!

> >

>

Guest guest

Hello Darla,Thanks for the compliments! I am so very happy that my website and this group are helping people USE their Vitamix machines!!!You can get any extra container at the $99 price (if you purchased your machine recently - under 6 months or so) if you call Kilbane at 800-848-2649 ext 2305 and give her this code: 08-0009-000399 The Whole Grains cookbook comes with the dry container.There is currently a shortage of some containers (don't know if the dry container is a part of this shortage) but if you order, you will at least lock in the $99 price, and you will be in line to get the container when we are re-stocked - can give you the details on this.If you do order, PLEASE shoot me an email to let me know that you placed an order using my code, so I can keep track (I have an accounting system ;-) BTW, this code can be used with family and friends to get Free Shipping on ANYTHING offered at www.Vitamix.com (including machines and "special offers"). Best to go through as not all of the reps at the home office know how to apply my code. Also, I do like to be notified if someone used my code :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 5, 2012, at 1:25 PM, fnrefugee wrote:

Hi Lee Ann,

Thank you, I have been enjoying your videos and your website so much, it makes a difference to have help and information available when as I am learning to use a new machine and changing to a more healthy diet. :)

I'm thinking about purchasing a 64 oz. container for my Creations 11 (it has 48 oz.), I also bought a dry blade 32 oz. container at the time of purchase. I've seen messages from others who wanted to purchase extra containers at a very nice price of $99 from you or at her 800# using your code, telling her that we know you, and that the VM was purchased within a certain time period.

Unfortunately, I can't find the details and wondered if I imagined reading those posts, or if I actually did see them, is the offer outdated or expired? LOL! Thanks, looking forward to your reply.

Darla (aka fnrefugee)

>

> I wanted to let you all know how much I am enjoying this forum, I have been learning so much here since ordering my Creations 11 from QVC on the 27th, and it arrived today! WOW!!!!!

>

> I watched the DVD first, glad I did, then cleaned it for the first time, it was so fast and easy to do. I then used the coconut meat from a fresh coconut to make coconut milk for the first time, it was so fast!

> I am now a believer and plan to change our (DH and I) eating habits to be more healthy, I also know that I found the right machine to help us do it, I can't believe what we have been missing!

>

Guest guest

LOL, I totally understand the dreaming-it is how I have concocted some of my best recipes! :)Sent from my iPadOn Jun 5, 2012, at 1:28 PM, "fnrefugee" <fnrefugee@...> wrote:

Thanks , it really is so much fun using my new Vitamix, I even dreamed about it last night. :)

Darla

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

=

Guest guest

watch more youtube clips.

>

> Hello everyone, I'm new at this and have used my Vitamix all weekend trying

different things. It appears that it may take me a while to get this thing

down. some smoothies are watery and some are like applesauce. I guess I dont

know when to start or stop the machine! I just can not get that icecream!! Darn

I want some so bad. It always end up runny instead of thick. What am I doing

wrong?