RemedySpot.com

Re: Could my Green Smoothies be making me tired?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sorry, I should of ended my email w/ my name. It's le.. thanks

>

> My husband and I have been drinking 1 quart of green smoothie 6 days a week

for a little over 30 days. After every smoothie my husband complains that he is

very tired. He wasn't as tired before he drank the smoothie. Has anyone else

experienced this? I myself don't feel any change. Here's what goes in our

Vitamix for our Green Smoothies

>

> 2 Cups of water or coconut water if I have it

> 4 large handfuls spinach

> 2 frozen bananas

> 1 C of frozen mixed berries

> 5 frozen peach slices

> 5 dates

>

> This is usually give us 2 quarts of green smoothie and 1/2 pint for our 7 year

old. I think I need to add more water in order to get it back up to a full pint

for our son. lol

>

> Any thoughts or suggestions would be a big help!

>

Guest guest

le,My sense is that your husband is sensitive to sugars and you are putting dates and bananas in your smoothies that are very very high in sugar, try it with just the spinach or other greens like kale with just peaches and berries, that’s what I do and it’s delicious. I can’t have so much sugar – Leann want to chime in? Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of poocharoo042605Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 7:17 PM Subject: Could my Green Smoothies be making me tired? My husband and I have been drinking 1 quart of green smoothie 6 days a week for a little over 30 days. After every smoothie my husband complains that he is very tired. He wasn't as tired before he drank the smoothie. Has anyone else experienced this? I myself don't feel any change. Here's what goes in our Vitamix for our Green Smoothies2 Cups of water or coconut water if I have it4 large handfuls spinach2 frozen bananas1 C of frozen mixed berries5 frozen peach slices5 datesThis is usually give us 2 quarts of green smoothie and 1/2 pint for our 7 year old. I think I need to add more water in order to get it back up to a full pint for our son. lolAny thoughts or suggestions would be a big help!

Guest guest

Hello le and Bonnie,I also had the thought that it is possible that the green smoothies are causing a detox reaction? My personal "detox signal" is extreme fatigue. Fatigue is so hard to pinpoint a cause - low blood sugar (in response to a blood sugar spike after a smoothie could indeed be another possibility…)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 30, 2012, at 7:59 PM, Bonnie wrote:

le,My sense is that your husband is sensitive to sugars and you are putting dates and bananas in your smoothies that are very very high in sugar, try it with just the spinach or other greens like kale with just peaches and berries, that’s what I do and it’s delicious. I can’t have so much sugar – Leann want to chime in? Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.com<image001.png><image002.png><image003.png>Get instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of poocharoo042605Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 7:17 PM Subject: Could my Green Smoothies be making me tired? My husband and I have been drinking 1 quart of green smoothie 6 days a week for a little over 30 days. After every smoothie my husband complains that he is very tired. He wasn't as tired before he drank the smoothie. Has anyone else experienced this? I myself don't feel any change. Here's what goes in our Vitamix for our Green Smoothies2 Cups of water or coconut water if I have it4 large handfuls spinach2 frozen bananas1 C of frozen mixed berries5 frozen peach slices5 datesThis is usually give us 2 quarts of green smoothie and 1/2 pint for our 7 year old. I think I need to add more water in order to get it back up to a full pint for our son. lolAny thoughts or suggestions would be a big help!

Guest guest

It could also be a sensitivity to amines and/or salicylates, both which occur

naturally in ALL fruits, and many veggies. I have to extremely limit mine, due

to that-can cause all sorts of issues, including fatigue.

>

>

> le,

>

Guest guest

I ended up feeling this way with green smoothies as well and I used very little fruit.  It could be oxalates - some of us don't handle them well and they can end up causing muscle pain, fatigue and brain fog in addition to kidney stones.  (I don't have kidney stones at all, but I do have the others.)

http://www.lowoxalate.info/research.html

http://www.healthytimesonline.com/archives/oxalate.html What fruit I did use hit my system very quickly and I do better with slow carbs as well.  (Even 1/2 an apple in a big 2-3 C. smoothie.)  It could be detox as well.  I think plant foods are fantastic, but I would advise anyone not to use spinach every day because it is high oxalate and goitrogenic.  I love my Vitamix for many things but I found that my body does not do well with green smoothies, at least not very often.  Some people do beautifully on them though!

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:17 PM, poocharoo042605 <poocharoo042605@...> wrote:

My husband and I have been drinking 1 quart of green smoothie 6 days a week for a little over 30 days. After every smoothie my husband complains that he is very tired.  He wasn't as tired before he drank the smoothie.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I myself don't feel any change. Here's what goes in our Vitamix for our Green Smoothies

Guest guest

This happened to my husband I both the first week or two of having the Vitamix.

Though it was so weird since I thought it was supposed to give energy. I am type

2 diabetic so I thought it was either because of that for me or something like

detox, although I wasn't haven't spikes or high blood sugar as I was doing

insulin for my smoothies. My husband no longer has the tiredness after a month,

in fact he makes a smoothie at 6 am for his ride to work instead of coffee. I'm

not noticing any difference anymore either, so I'm thinking a possibility your

body needs to adjust.

>

>

> 2 frozen bananas

> 5 frozen peach slices

> 5 dates

>

> This is usually give us 2 quarts of green smoothie and 1/2 pint for our 7 year

for our son. lol

>

>

Guest guest

I was thinking the same thing. When I started coconut oil, I had problems initially with stomach upset, severe cramps, headache and just generally not feeling well. I reduced the amount and then worked up to a higher dosage which doesn't bother me at all now--I now have 3-4 TBSP/day. Coconut is antifungal, antibacterial so there is detoxing going on there when you use it... It's what's called Herxheimer reaction. I use green smoothies perhaps every second or third day and quite often I have stomach upset afterwards which I was thinking was similar. It is explained in the following website: http://www.falconblanco.com/health/crisis.htm Goggle Herxheimer and you will come up with lots of references. I tend not to use too many fruits in my smoothies as I've been told that because they are all sources of sugar that so much will cause a spike in blood sugar levels.

Hello le and Bonnie,

I also had the thought that it is possible that the green smoothies are causing a detox reaction? My personal "detox signal" is extreme fatigue. Fatigue is so hard to pinpoint a cause - low blood sugar (in response to a blood sugar spike after a smoothie could indeed be another possibility…)

Blessings,

Guest guest

I am allergic to sugars. I even get a reaction to some natural sugars. Two bananas may be too much, and dates are a def no-no for me. So are a lot of other dried fruit, like figs and cranberries. I hope this helps. JoAnn From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 8:46 PM Subject: Re: Could my Green Smoothies be making me tired?

Hello le and Bonnie,I also had the thought that it is possible that the green smoothies are causing a detox reaction? My personal "detox signal" is extreme fatigue. Fatigue is so hard to pinpoint a cause - low blood sugar (in response to a blood sugar spike after a smoothie could indeed be another possibility…)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 30, 2012, at 7:59 PM, Bonnie wrote:

le,My sense is that your husband is sensitive to sugars and you are putting dates and bananas in your smoothies that are very very high in sugar, try it with just the spinach or other greens like kale with just peaches and berries, that’s what I do and it’s delicious. I can’t have so much sugar – Leann want to chime in? Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.com<image001.png><image002.png><image003.png>Get instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of poocharoo042605Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 7:17 PM Subject: Could my Green Smoothies be making me tired? My husband and I have been drinking 1 quart of green smoothie 6 days a week for a little over 30 days. After every smoothie my husband complains that he is very tired. He wasn't as tired before he drank the smoothie. Has anyone else experienced this? I myself don't feel any change. Here's what goes in our Vitamix for our Green Smoothies2 Cups of water or coconut water if I have it4 large handfuls spinach2 frozen bananas1 C of frozen mixed berries5 frozen

peach slices5 datesThis is usually give us 2 quarts of green smoothie and 1/2 pint for our 7 year old. I think I need to add more water in order to get it back up to a full pint for our son. lolAny thoughts or suggestions would be a big help!

Guest guest

My daughter-in-law was having the same problem. She has a thyroid problem and takes meds. She learned anyone with thyroid problems should limit spinich, kale etc.

She still juices & drinks smoothies daily...but limits these greens to once a week and not the quantity she used in the beginning.

Rita A in MO

Guest guest

From a variety of sources on green smoothies, I read that it is very important

to change up your greens and fruits regularly. If you have spinach one day, have

kale, romaine, or another green the next. Same with the fruits....change those

up also. The reason for this (I believe) is to prevent the build-up of toxins

that can occur if consuming the same fruits and greens daily. Just my two cents.

Hope this helps.

Carol

>

>

> 2 frozen bananas

> 5 frozen peach slices

> 5 dates

>

for our son. lol

>

>

Guest guest

I am interested in the oxalate issue. I use a lot of spinach and kale in my smoothies and now am wondering about alternatives other than lettuce. Does anyone use bok choy in smoothies? If so, do you use raw or cooked?Thanks.Liz

Guest guest

Here is a link I just got from another list I am on that addresses this issue:http://www.kimberlysnyder.net/blog/2012/05/29/response-to-article-how-green-smoothies-can-devastate-your-health/

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:53 PM, E Yager <bebe4e@...> wrote:

I am interested in the oxalate issue. I use a lot of spinach and kale in my smoothies and now am wondering about alternatives other than lettuce. Does anyone use bok choy in smoothies? If so, do you use raw or cooked?

Thanks.Liz

Guest guest

I have not tried that one!  Good idea.  I have no idea how it will work out.  There is a low oxalate list on if you want to learn more. 

Trying_Low_Oxalates/  (I am barely learning about the issue.)  Here is an interesting article about different kinds of Kale and boiled vs. uncooked: 

http://lowoxalateinfo.com/is-kale-low-oxalate/ On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:53 PM, E Yager <bebe4e@...> wrote:

I am interested in the oxalate issue. I use a lot of spinach and kale in my smoothies and now am wondering about alternatives other than lettuce. Does anyone use bok choy in smoothies? If so, do you use raw or cooked?

Thanks.Liz

Guest guest

I use bok choy all the time.... I buy the baby bok choy and just use a whole one in each smoothie. It is fairly mellow flavor so not overwhelming

Thanks.

Liz

Guest guest

Hi Lea Ann and (and others I have not yet met),

Have you been following Pope's Blog " The Healthy Home Economist " re: " How

Green Smoothies Can Devastate Your Health. "

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/how-green-smoothies-can-devastate-your-he\

alth/

There is a virtual war going on on her blog about oxalates. I know we have

discussed oxalates here before, but hundreds of people are up in arms about her

blog citing the fact that no research has ever linked oxalates in DIET to Kidney

Stones, etc.

Boutenko has even written a rebuttal on her Raw Family Blog to 's

Blog which is based on a single article from the Weston A Price Foundation,

which has condensed and paraphrased to about 600 words. I am a big WAPF

Fan, but is being very rude to people whose opinion is different from

hers.

I have never seen so much controversy about a real foods blog before. It's

crazy!!! There are currently close to 800 responses now and the blog is over 10

days old!

However, some people have cited studies that over-consumption of oxalates cause

many problems that mainstream science has not yet looked at such as

hypothyroidism, fatigue, brain fog, etc.

You might want to check it out because it is so controversial and the topic of

this post is " Could Green Smoothies be making me tired? "

, you know more about nutrition than anyone else I know, Can you weigh in

on this? Anyone else?

Take care,

Joyce

> >

> >

> > le,

> >

>

Guest guest

Food controversies often come up in groups, with both sides trying to present

the pros and cons of any given " theory " about food. I am often amazed at how

heated people can get over some things. Even on this group, there have been

heated debates about sugar, artificial sweeteners, organics, preservatives, and

even the proper term for hummous, lol. I think people tend to get defensive

about HOW information is presented, rather than so much about the information

itself. Bloggers tend to often insert THEIR opinion, without giving any

credence to opposing opinions, nor are they open to hearing the opposing view.

That sound like what is going on in the blog you mention. My personal thought

on this, is that people get defensive when a food or product they are

comfortable using is suddenly under attack, which is sad, since sometimes it

NEEDS to be under attack, but that doesn't mean they should be scolded for using

it. I personally avoid many things for a variety of reasons, but that doesn't

mean I expect everyone to do the same. I will, however, try to present what I

perceive as valid information, so others can make their OWN informed choice.

For ME, I am in full agreement of the oxalate issue with overconsuming greens,

mainly because I went through sheer hell with it back in the 80's, when there

was no internet, and no good source of information to give me any reason to

think that my " healthy " juicing of high oxalate/salicylate/amine greens and

produce were what was keeping sick and passing kidney stones. Back then, and

still today, even doctors are reluctant to blame " food " as a cause of ANY health

issue, except perhaps diabetes. None of us like to hear that something we

enjoy and consume daily might cause a problem, but I am glad we now have access

to information, which when propertly presented, might allow us to do our own

research, and determine if something is right for US, regardless of what someone

else says. I am thirlled to have access to this type of information-I wish I

had had it back years ago, before " healthy " foods caused me to become very sick

indeed! While I like hearing the thoughts and opinions of others, and often

take advice and tips, I do resent when someone (especially diet gurus, authors,

or someone who gains financially for their info-supplement sales, etc) tell me I

" MUST " or " MUST NOT " consume this, that or the other. Most of us have been

told our entire lives that " vegetables " are healthy...and for the most part they

are, but in cases such as mine, the oxalates, salicylates and other naturally

occuring things that are okay for most people, are potentially deadly for me.

Often, people who turn to juicing, smoothies, etc. do so in an attempt to regain

health after they are ALREADY sick, and often make matters worse by not

realizing that moderation is key in ALL things, including " healthy " foods, and

that even veggies can make you sick if overdone, or consumed in excess. I

think we all need to at least consider information as it is presented, and

decide for ourselves what is best, but I would rather piss a few people off by

stating MY theory on something, rather than not saying anything that might help

others to decide if that information is helpful to THEM. Again, I think a lot

of it is in how the info is presented, and how one chooses to use that

information. So, in answer....YES, I support the theory that greens should be

rotatesd, or in some cases (such as mine) limited or avoided altogether. What I

do NOT support, is trashing someone because they don't agree with me. I would

rather see us all learn from each other, without being so judgmental of someone

who chooses their own way, despite what I might think of their choice. Just my

opinion, of course :)

> > >

> > >

> > > le,

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

People are reading into the blog things that weren't said - namely that EVERYONE has a problem with dietary oxalates. Admittedly, the blog was written with a sensational headline and in a sensational manner. But she also said: "Over time, a high oxalate diet can contribute to some very serious health problems particularly if you are one of the 20% of people (1 in 5) that have a genetic tendency to produce oxalates or if you suffer from candida or other fungal challenge. In those cases, a high oxalate diet can deal a devastating blow to health"It is human nature to read the above sentence, and only "grasp" "a high oxalate diet can deal a devastating blow to health". We always tend to focus our attention on the most sensational parts of sentences.Also, the relationship between individual foods (or parts of foods such as oxalates) is interdependent with the rest of the diet. A person who is a heavy red meat eater will have a different reaction to oxalates than one who is a vegetarian (or primarily vegetarian). A person's blood calcium and magnesium levels will also have a huge effect on how the body metabolizes oxalates. Additionally, the health of a person's gut flora will have a huge impact on whether or not oxalates become "toxic" or serve their "beneficial" function. If a person has a "leaky gut" or "gut dysbiosis" (which means an imbalance in the gut between beneficial and pathogenic bacteria) they will be more prone to problems with oxalates. A healthy gut has plenty of oxalobacter formigenes (the bacteria responsible for degrading oxalates), I would theorize that people who have problems with oxalates also have small or nonexistent colonies of oxalobacter formigenes.A certain level of organic oxalates are actually necessary for health. Oxalates stimulate peristalsis in the colon, and play a role in killing cancer, virus, and bacteria in our blood stream as well as decalcifying the plaque in arteries. When levels of oxalates are low, our body can create oxalate from Vitamin C! is writing to an audience who are predominantly following the Nourishing Traditions (and or GAPS) diets. These diets are heavy in meats, and the GAPS diet is targeted towards helping people "seal up" their "leaky guts". So you can imagine that if: 1) meat eating plays a role in causing kidney stones (see Boutenko's rebuttal to this article for more information on this), and 2) gut dysbiosis plays a role in oxalate pathology, that 's audience would be more likely to benefit from reducing dietary oxalates.My research on oxalates was prompted by 's article (I am on her mailing list and got the article when it was first posted). But even if I hadn't done the research, common sense told me that not everyone is adversely affected by Green Smoothie consumption.When all else fails, keep a food diary and trust your own body to inform you - or trust that you can find more of the pieces of the puzzle if you research a particular health topic, and look for the bias of any author who claims something especially sensational. In 's case I don't think it is a bias as much as the fact that she deals with a unique and narrow population of readers whose diet is not in any way similar to the majority of people who drink a lot of Green Smoothies…I found from my own personal experience that I suffered more consequences from consuming high oxalate foods as I transitioned over to more of a GAPS (Nourishing Traditions) type diet. This article explained a LOT for me!!!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 3, 2012, at 1:38 AM, hatchjoyce wrote:

Have you been following Pope's Blog "The Healthy Home Economist" re: "How Green Smoothies Can Devastate Your Health."

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/how-green-smoothies-can-devastate-your-health/

There is a virtual war going on on her blog about oxalates. I know we have discussed oxalates here before, but hundreds of people are up in arms about her blog citing the fact that no research has ever linked oxalates in DIET to Kidney Stones, etc.

Boutenko has even written a rebuttal on her Raw Family Blog to 's Blog which is based on a single article from the Weston A Price Foundation, which has condensed and paraphrased to about 600 words. I am a big WAPF Fan, but is being very rude to people whose opinion is different from hers.

I have never seen so much controversy about a real foods blog before. It's crazy!!! There are currently close to 800 responses now and the blog is over 10 days old!

However, some people have cited studies that over-consumption of oxalates cause many problems that mainstream science has not yet looked at such as hypothyroidism, fatigue, brain fog, etc.

You might want to check it out because it is so controversial and the topic of this post is "Could Green Smoothies be making me tired?"

, you know more about nutrition than anyone else I know, Can you weigh in on this? Anyone else?

Take care,

Joyce

> >

> >

> > le,

> >

>

Guest guest

Great information here, Lea Ann, as the readership of 's newsletter definitely is not main stream.Ginny From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 9:33 AM Subject: Re: Could my Green Smoothies be making me tired?

People are reading into the blog things that weren't said - namely that EVERYONE has a problem with dietary oxalates. Admittedly, the blog was written with a sensational headline and in a sensational manner. But she also said: "Over time, a high oxalate diet can contribute to some very serious health problems particularly if you are one of the 20% of people (1 in 5) that have a genetic tendency to produce oxalates or if you suffer from candida or other fungal challenge. In those cases, a high oxalate diet can deal a devastating blow to health"It is human nature to read the above sentence, and only "grasp" "a high oxalate diet can deal a devastating blow to health". We always tend to focus our attention on the most sensational parts of sentences.Also, the relationship between individual foods (or parts of foods such as oxalates) is interdependent with the rest of the diet. A person who is a heavy red meat eater will have a different reaction to oxalates than one who is a vegetarian (or primarily vegetarian). A person's blood calcium and magnesium levels will also have a huge effect on how the body metabolizes oxalates. Additionally, the health of a person's gut flora will have a huge impact on whether or not oxalates become

"toxic" or serve their "beneficial" function. If a person has a "leaky gut" or "gut dysbiosis" (which means an imbalance in the gut between beneficial and pathogenic bacteria) they will be more prone to problems with oxalates. A healthy gut has plenty of oxalobacter formigenes (the bacteria responsible for degrading oxalates), I would theorize that people who have problems with oxalates also have small or nonexistent colonies of oxalobacter formigenes.A certain level of organic oxalates are actually necessary for health. Oxalates stimulate peristalsis in the colon, and play a role in killing cancer, virus, and bacteria in our blood stream as well as decalcifying the plaque in arteries. When levels of oxalates are low, our body can

create oxalate from Vitamin C! is writing to an audience who are predominantly following the Nourishing Traditions (and or GAPS) diets. These diets are heavy in meats, and the GAPS diet is targeted towards helping people "seal up" their "leaky guts". So you can imagine that if: 1) meat eating plays a role in causing kidney stones (see Boutenko's rebuttal to this article for more information on this), and 2) gut dysbiosis plays a role in oxalate pathology, that 's audience would be more likely to benefit from reducing dietary oxalates.My research on oxalates was prompted by 's article (I am on her mailing list and got the article when it was first posted). But even if I hadn't done the research, common sense told me that not everyone is adversely affected by Green Smoothie consumption.When all else fails, keep a food diary and trust your own body to inform you - or trust that you can find more of the pieces of the puzzle if you research a particular health topic, and look for the bias of any author who claims something especially sensational.

In 's case I don't think it is a bias as much as the fact that she deals with a unique and narrow population of readers whose diet is not in any way similar to the majority of people who drink a lot of Green Smoothies…I found from my own personal experience that I suffered more consequences from consuming high oxalate foods as I transitioned over to more of a GAPS (Nourishing Traditions) type diet. This article explained a LOT for me!!!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 3, 2012, at 1:38 AM, hatchjoyce wrote:

Have you been following Pope's Blog "The Healthy Home Economist" re: "How Green Smoothies Can Devastate Your Health."

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/how-green-smoothies-can-devastate-your-health/

There is a virtual war going on on her blog about oxalates. I know we have discussed oxalates here before, but hundreds of people are up in arms about her blog citing the fact that no research has ever linked oxalates in DIET to Kidney Stones, etc.

Boutenko has even written a rebuttal on her Raw Family Blog to 's Blog which is based on a single article from the Weston A Price Foundation, which has condensed and paraphrased to about 600 words. I am a big WAPF Fan, but is being very rude to people whose opinion is different from hers.

I have never seen so much controversy about a real foods blog before. It's crazy!!! There are currently close to 800 responses now and the blog is over 10 days old!

However, some people have cited studies that over-consumption of oxalates cause many problems that mainstream science has not yet looked at such as hypothyroidism, fatigue, brain fog, etc.

You might want to check it out because it is so controversial and the topic of this post is "Could Green Smoothies be making me tired?"

, you know more about nutrition than anyone else I know, Can you weigh in on this? Anyone else?

Take care,

Joyce

> >

> >

> > le,

> >

>