RemedySpot.com

Re: How smooth will it be?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I used a "regular" blender (well 3 actually, I burned out 2 and was on my 3rd) before I got a Vitamix, and there was a HUGE difference in texture and ease of use when I got my Vitamix.I've never owned a Ninja, but I've had MANY people at my shows tell me that the texture is similar to what I experienced, and what you described. You will be able to get your smoothies silky smooth (especially if you follow my "fruit juice" blending instructions on www.BlenderLady.com/recipes) with the Vitamix and you will be Amazed (I know I was :-)I'm glad you like the taste because the texture issue will be resolved when your Vitamix arrives!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 11, 2012, at 4:18 AM, Vizualized1 wrote:

I am very new to green smoothies. My wife and I have been inspired by Lea Ann, her videos and her website. I currently have an order placed with Lea Ann for a Vitamix 5000 series blender, but until it arrives I am using a blender that i already owned, my Ninja blender.

In an effort to see how I would like the taste I tried the same recipe that Lea Ann does in her shows. The taste is great!!! but the texture is another story. I can actually taste small particles of spinach and Kale because my current blender doesn't quite grind everything up smooth.

Is this the case with the Vitamix or can i expect a silky smooth end result? I don't want this to turn into a Ninja vs. Vitamix thread.... because in a few weeks i will be a new owner of a Vitamix. I'm just trying to set personal expectation before my blender arrives.

Thanks

Guest guest

Hi,This has been my experience with blending smoothies in a blender other than a Vitamix. I was using my "old" actually new blender for making smoothies. All was fine and dandy - great taste with a few pieces of kale/spinach here and there. Had to brush after drinking because I found particle of "green" between my teeth. Not a problem - brush resolved it in a jiffy. Then the Vitamix arrived (purchased a reconditioned unit) and my world changed. Not only was the smoothie - smooth as silk, the smoothie tasted better too. Vitamix takes food prep to another level. Hot soup (tomato is my favorite) is the best I've ever eaten. I have tweaked a recipe and I must say it is gosh darn good. You will love the

Vitamix. Food prep is done in a snap and clean up is quick and easy. Enjoy!Jan

Guest guest

I just retired a high powered blender and got a vitamix.. the texture is totally

different for me... the texture from the Vitamix can best be compared to soft

serve Ice Cream.. not texture at all.. just smooth and thick. The other thing I

noticed was that in my other one you could still now and again get a taste of

some of the ingredients thinking this is because it isn't' completely

emulsified like it s in the VM

Renita

>

> I am very new to green smoothies. My wife and I have been inspired by Lea Ann,

her videos and her website. I currently have an order placed with Lea Ann for a

Vitamix 5000 series blender, but until it arrives I am using a blender that i

already owned, my Ninja blender.

>

> In an effort to see how I would like the taste I tried the same recipe that

Lea Ann does in her shows. The taste is great!!! but the texture is another

story. I can actually taste small particles of spinach and Kale because my

current blender doesn't quite grind everything up smooth.

>

> Is this the case with the Vitamix or can i expect a silky smooth end result? I

don't want this to turn into a Ninja vs. Vitamix thread.... because in a few

weeks i will be a new owner of a Vitamix. I'm just trying to set personal

expectation before my blender arrives.

>

> Thanks

>