RemedySpot.com

Re: tall glass ? ....Frappachino

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What is the measurement of a " tall glass " ?

>

> I have posted something similar before but a reminder for newbies.

>

> Made this today and if I do say so myself, just as good as going to Starbucks.

>

> I combine a handful of white chocolate chip morsels and half a tall glass of

vanilla almond milk (commercial Almond Breeze version, but the lower calorie

vanilla) and heaping spoonful or two of instant coffee in the container and buzz

until you can't hear the morsels anymore. Then I go and measure 3/4 of the tall

glass of ice and then add that into the container and finish buzzing it. You

can add a frozen banana if you desire or some yougurt I am sure or another

flavor if chips. Experiment, whatever you do it will be delicious and cheaper

than Starbucks. You already made the big investment on your Vitamix!

>

> Enjoy!

>

>

Guest guest

http://www.tervis.com/products/Storefront/24/38a4ba519358b40af7548fbf928f408f

24oz. tervis tumbler. I got my first one at my son's college bookstore. Bed,

Bath and Beyond also sells them. I know they are plastic but they don't sweat

and I can put a lid on and use a straw. Works for me.

> >

> > I have posted something similar before but a reminder for newbies.

> >

> > Made this today and if I do say so myself, just as good as going to

Starbucks.

> >

> > I combine a handful of white chocolate chip morsels and half a tall glass of

vanilla almond milk (commercial Almond Breeze version, but the lower calorie

vanilla) and heaping spoonful or two of instant coffee in the container and buzz

> >

> > Enjoy!

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

If you go to qvc.com and type K35053 in the search box you can buy 4 dbl walled22 ouncers with lids and 2 straws each for $ 19.98 with free, standard, shipping.Or, go to tervis and pay $15 for one, then $4 for a lid, and $4 for a straw. I love mine. G From: flnancy1958 <flnancy1958@...> Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:14 PM Subject: Re: tall glass ? ....Frappachino

24oz. tervis tumbler. I got my first one at my son's college bookstore. Bed, Bath and Beyond also sells them. I know they are plastic but they don't sweat and I can put a lid on and use a straw. Works for me.

> >

> >

> > Made this today and if I do say so myself, just as good as going to Starbucks.

> >

> > I combine a handful of white chocolate chip morsels and half a tall glass of vanilla almond milk (commercial Almond Breeze version, but the lower calorie vanilla) and heaping spoonful or two of instant coffee in the container and buzz until you can't hear the morsels anymore. Then I go and measure 3/4 of the tall glass of ice and then add that into the container and finish buzzing it. You can add a frozen banana if you desire or some yougurt I am sure or another flavor if chips. Experiment, whatever you do it will be delicious and cheaper than Starbucks. You already made the big investment on your Vitamix!

> >

> > Enjoy!

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I agree, Tervis is expensive, but at the time I was supporting my son's college

so incurred the extra expensive of proudly displaying his Florida Atlantic Owl

logo. The joke of that here in Florida, his school really did not market any

college merchandise compared to Florida State (Seminoles) or University of

Florida (Gators) so I had to display his Owl. That being said, I also looked

for all sorts of owl jewelry on EBay and found lots of cute things. For his

Masters he went over to Tampa and Univ. of South FL and their mascot is a Bull

and I bought one more Tervis tumbler to support that effort but nixed the bull

jewelry items. The things we do for our children! So that long explanation is

why I have expensive tall glasses. They were purchased at college bookstores.

> > >

> > > I have posted something similar before but a reminder for newbies.

> > >

> > > Made this today and if I do say so myself, just as good as going to

Starbucks.

> > >

> > > I combine a handful of white chocolate chip morsels and half a tall glass

of vanilla almond milk (commercial Almond Breeze version, but the lower calorie

> > >

> > > Enjoy!

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

The glasses on QVC are not the same as Tervis. Tervis is made in the USA, and can be used for both hot and cold drinks. The glasses on QVC are made in China. I will gladly pay more, for products made here. On Jun 7, 2012, at 6:05 AM, "flnancy1958" <flnancy1958@...> wrote: I agree, Tervis is expensive, but at the time I was supporting my son's college so incurred the extra expensive of proudly displaying his Florida Atlantic Owl logo. The joke of that here in Florida, his school really did not market any college merchandise compared to Florida State (Seminoles) or University of Florida (Gators) so I had to display his Owl. That being said, I also looked for all sorts of owl jewelry on EBay and found lots of cute things. For his Masters he went over to Tampa and Univ. of South FL and their mascot is a Bull and I bought one more Tervis tumbler to support that effort but nixed the bull jewelry items. The things we do for our children! So that long explanation is why I have expensive tall glasses. They were purchased at college bookstores.>> If you go to qvc.com and type K35053 in the search box you can buy 4 dbl walled> 22 ouncers with lids and 2 straws each for $ 19.98 with free, standard, shipping.> Or, go to tervis and pay $15 for one, then $4 for a lid, and $4 for a straw. > I love mine. > G> > > ________________________________> From: flnancy1958 <flnancy1958@...>> > Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:14 PM> Subject: Re: tall glass ? ....Frappachino> > > >  > > http://www.tervis.com/products/Storefront/24/38a4ba519358b40af7548fbf928f408f> > 24oz. tervis tumbler. I got my first one at my son's college bookstore. Bed, Bath and Beyond also sells them. I know they are plastic but they don't sweat and I can put a lid on and use a straw. Works for me.>

Guest guest

I have a few of these cups and they are awesomeSent from my iPhoneOn Jun 6, 2012, at 9:14 PM, "flnancy1958" <flnancy1958@...> wrote:

24oz. tervis tumbler. I got my first one at my son's college bookstore. Bed, Bath and Beyond also sells them. I know they are plastic but they don't sweat and I can put a lid on and use a straw. Works for me.

> >

> >

> > Made this today and if I do say so myself, just as good as going to Starbucks.

> >

> > I combine a handful of white chocolate chip morsels and half a tall glass of vanilla almond milk (commercial Almond Breeze version, but the lower calorie vanilla) and heaping spoonful or two of instant coffee in the container and buzz until you can't hear the morsels anymore. Then I go and measure 3/4 of the tall glass of ice and then add that into the container and finish buzzing it. You can add a frozen banana if you desire or some yougurt I am sure or another flavor if chips. Experiment, whatever you do it will be delicious and cheaper than Starbucks. You already made the big investment on your Vitamix!

> >

> > Enjoy!

> >

> >

>

=

Guest guest

Ahhhh, got it. What we'll do for our kids, and Grandkids, and Great grandkids! G From: flnancy1958 <flnancy1958@...> Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:05 AM Subject: Re: tall glass ? ....Frappachino

I agree, Tervis is expensive, but at the time I was supporting my son's college so incurred the extra expensive of proudly displaying his Florida Atlantic Owl logo. The joke of that here in Florida, his school really did not market any college merchandise compared to Florida State (Seminoles) or University of Florida (Gators) so I had to display his Owl. That being said, I also looked for all sorts of owl jewelry on EBay and found lots of cute things. For his Masters he went over to Tampa and Univ. of South FL and their mascot is a Bull and I bought one more Tervis tumbler to support that effort but nixed the bull jewelry items. The things we do for our children! So that long explanation is why I have expensive tall glasses. They were purchased at college bookstores.

> > >

> > > I have posted something similar before but a reminder for newbies.

> > >

> > > Made this today and if I do say so myself, just as good as going to Starbucks.

> > >

> > > I combine a handful of white chocolate chip morsels and half a tall glass of vanilla almond milk (commercial Almond Breeze version, but the lower calorie vanilla) and heaping spoonful or two of instant coffee in the container and buzz until you can't hear the morsels anymore. Then I go and measure 3/4 of the tall glass of ice and then add that into the container and finish buzzing it. You can add a frozen banana if you desire or some yougurt I am sure or another flavor if chips. Experiment, whatever you do it will be delicious and cheaper than Starbucks. You already made the big investment on your Vitamix!

> > >

> > > Enjoy!

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

We use tervis tumblers all the time at my house. Although my kids are older now,

when they were younger I would worry about glasses breaking. They are great

outside on the patio (we have a pool here in FL) and even inside. We use the

covers and straws and everyone can remember what glass is theirs (we don't have

repeats of designs). I get mine when they are on sale or with a coupon. Aside

from not breaking, they are insulated so drinks stay cold for a long time, and

also stay hot! Yes, they are pricey but they are awesome quality so I think well

worth the cost.

> > > >

> > > > I have posted something similar before but a reminder for newbies.

> > > >

> > > > Made this today and if I do say so myself, just as good as going to

Starbucks.

> > > >

> > > > I combine a handful of white chocolate chip morsels and half a tall

glass of vanilla almond milk (commercial Almond Breeze version, but the lower

calorie vanilla) and heaping spoonful or two of instant coffee in the container

and buzz until you can't hear the morsels anymore. Then I go and measure 3/4 of

the tall glass of ice and then add that into the container and finish buzzing

it. You can add a frozen banana if you desire or some yougurt I am sure or

another flavor if chips. Experiment, whatever you do it will be delicious and

cheaper than Starbucks. You already made the big investment on your Vitamix!

> > > >

> > > > Enjoy!

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Exactly, . Tervis tumblers are made in the USA and they have a great

warranty too. Like you, I will gladly pay more for quality products made right

here in the USA.

Jane

>

> The glasses on QVC are not the same as Tervis. Tervis is made in the USA, and

can be used for both hot and cold drinks. The glasses on QVC are made in China.

I will gladly pay more, for products made here.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

You do have a point with reguard toTervis being American made. From: janeaustinedwards <janeedwards1@...> Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:37 PM Subject: Re: tall glass ? ....Frappachino

Exactly, . Tervis tumblers are made in the USA and they have a great warranty too. Like you, I will gladly pay more for quality products made right here in the USA.

Jane

>

> The glasses on QVC are not the same as Tervis. Tervis is made in the USA, and can be used for both hot and cold drinks. The glasses on QVC are made in China. I will gladly pay more, for products made here.

>

>

>

>