RemedySpot.com

Re: CIA and 4500 Turbo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Tom,FYI - If you read the fine print on the Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, they exclude Vitamix machines.That being said - almost EVERY manager and cashier across the nation honors the discount coupons for Vitamix anyway.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 16, 2012, at 12:21 PM, tmatuschak wrote:

I was in Bed Bath and Beyond today and the are selling the Vitamix 1363,1364,1365, and 1709 CIA and 4500 Turbo. The CIA is $499 and the Turbo is $379. If you have shopped at Bed Bath and Beyond they often offer coupons for 20% to 25% off. If you are in the market for either and have or find a coupon I would make sure they will accept a coupon for either.

Tom

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Search/Search.aspx/vita-mix/_/N-1z13zws?grid=20 & InDimSearch=1 & reqtype=full

Guest guest

Found the "fine print" on the Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons:Additional Terms and ConditionsThis offer is available only for use on bedbathandbeyond.com.20% off one single item will be applied to the highest priced merchandise item in the cart. This offer cannot be applied to gift cards, shipping, gift packaging fees or sales tax.This offer is exclusive for you, using only your email address shown above.This offer is valid for one-time use.This offer will expire on 08/01/2012.Not valid with any other discount or special offer.Not valid for the purchase of Alessi, Arthur Court, Breville®, Britto™ Collection, tone®, DKNY, Dyson Floorcare, kate spade, Cole Reaction Home, Kosta Boda, Le Creuset®, Lladró®, Miele, Lhuillier, Nambe®, Nautica®, Orrefors, Riedel, Shun, Starbucks®, Swarovski, T-Tech, Vera Wang®, Victorinox Luggage, Vitamix, Waterford®, Wusthof®, or Zwilling; Argington®, babybrezza™, Baby Jogger™, BÉABA®, BOB, Bugaboo, Bumbleride™, ERGObaby®, Foundations®, iCandy®, Maxi-Cosi®, Mountain Buggy, Oeuf, Orbit Baby™, Peg Pérego®, Phil & Teds®, Plan Toys®, Quinny®, Svan®, Teutonia®, Under Armour®, Uppa Baby®, baby furniture, diapers, wipes, formula, baby food or portrait studio services.On Jul 16, 2012, at 1:50 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

Hello Tom,FYI - If you read the fine print on the Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, they exclude Vitamix machines.That being said - almost EVERY manager and cashier across the nation honors the discount coupons for Vitamix anyway.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 16, 2012, at 12:21 PM, tmatuschak wrote:

I was in Bed Bath and Beyond today and the are selling the Vitamix 1363,1364,1365, and 1709 CIA and 4500 Turbo. The CIA is $499 and the Turbo is $379. If you have shopped at Bed Bath and Beyond they often offer coupons for 20% to 25% off. If you are in the market for either and have or find a coupon I would make sure they will accept a coupon for either.

Tom

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Search/Search.aspx/vita-mix/_/N-1z13zws?grid=20 & InDimSearch=1 & reqtype=full

Guest guest

That is interesting. I found it amazing was a local store selling Vitamix because not everyone gets a chance to put their hands on a Vitamix when looking. Not everyone either has the opportunity to see a Vitamix demo either to get a discount on the cost so if you have a Bed Bath and Beyond nearby you can at least see what one looks like. I am pretty sure when I was looking last year for a Vitamix I went into Bed Bath and Beyond but I don't remember seeing there because I am sure I would have tried to buy the CIA blender with a coupon. While I was in the store a customer was asking the clerk what machine they had would make smoothies. He pointed her to the Ninja which I found remarkable because it seemed to me that he would try at the very least to mention the Vitamix. After he left I told her that the Vitamix was the best she would find anywhere. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Monday, July 16, 2012 1:50 PM Subject: Re: CIA and 4500 Turbo Hello Tom, FYI - If you read the fine print on the Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, they exclude Vitamix machines. That being said - almost EVERY manager and cashier across the nation honors the discount coupons for Vitamix anyway. Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Jul 16, 2012, at 12:21 PM, tmatuschak wrote: I was in Bed Bath and Beyond today and the are selling the Vitamix 1363,1364,1365, and 1709 CIA and 4500 Turbo. The CIA is $499 and the Turbo is $379. If you have shopped at Bed Bath and Beyond they often offer coupons for 20% to 25% off. If you are in the market for either and have or find a coupon I would make sure they will accept a coupon for either.Tomhttp://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Search/Search.aspx/vita-mix/_/N-1z13zws?grid=20 & InDimSearch=1 & reqtype=full

Guest guest

I have lots of the 20% coupons but I have never seen a 25% off. Where do you live to get these? I have one plastic card for $25. off. Could this be what you have. I thought the $25 off was a 25% off until I looked closer.

Leona

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 9:21 AM

Subject: CIA and 4500 Turbo

I was in Bed Bath and Beyond today and the are selling the Vitamix 1363,1364,1365, and 1709 CIA and 4500 Turbo. The CIA is $499 and the Turbo is $379. If you have shopped at Bed Bath and Beyond they often offer coupons for 20% to 25% off. If you are in the market for either and have or find a coupon I would make sure they will accept a coupon for either.Tomhttp://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Search/Search.aspx/vita-mix/_/N-1z13zws?grid=20 & InDimSearch=1 & reqtype=full

Guest guest

Leona I don't have any knowledge of what coupons that are currently are available at Bed Bath and Beyond but I have over time seen discounts bigger than 20%. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of LeonaSent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:50 AM Subject: Re: CIA and 4500 Turbo I have lots of the 20% coupons but I have never seen a 25% off. Where do you live to get these? I have one plastic card for $25. off. Could this be what you have. I thought the $25 off was a 25% off until I looked closer. Leona From: tmatuschak Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 9:21 AM Subject: CIA and 4500 Turbo I was in Bed Bath and Beyond today and the are selling the Vitamix 1363,1364,1365, and 1709 CIA and 4500 Turbo. The CIA is $499 and the Turbo is $379. If you have shopped at Bed Bath and Beyond they often offer coupons for 20% to 25% off. If you are in the market for either and have or find a coupon I would make sure they will accept a coupon for either.Tomhttp://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Search/Search.aspx/vita-mix/_/N-1z13zws?grid=20 & InDimSearch=1 & reqtype=full

Guest guest

Thanks for the response. I live in California where did you see the 25% off?

Leona

Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:05 PM

Subject: RE: CIA and 4500 Turbo

Leona I don't have any knowledge of what coupons that are currently are available at Bed Bath and Beyond but I have over time seen discounts bigger than 20%.

Tom

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of LeonaSent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:50 AM Subject: Re: CIA and 4500 Turbo

I have lots of the 20% coupons but I have never seen a 25% off. Where do you live to get these? I have one plastic card for $25. off. Could this be what you have. I thought the $25 off was a 25% off until I looked closer.

Leona

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 9:21 AM

Subject: CIA and 4500 Turbo

I was in Bed Bath and Beyond today and the are selling the Vitamix 1363,1364,1365, and 1709 CIA and 4500 Turbo. The CIA is $499 and the Turbo is $379. If you have shopped at Bed Bath and Beyond they often offer coupons for 20% to 25% off. If you are in the market for either and have or find a coupon I would make sure they will accept a coupon for either.Tomhttp://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Search/Search.aspx/vita-mix/_/N-1z13zws?grid=20 & InDimSearch=1 & reqtype=full