RemedySpot.com

HealthMaster Review

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Ed,I wish I could tell you this story in person as I get the question at my shows frequently and I love to see the look on people's faces when I do this… I keep a book written by Montel (with his face plastered all over the front cover) and when they ask me about the HealthMaster I show them the book (cover first) then say, "look at the machine that Montel recommends in his book", then I turn to page 91 and voila… he recommends the Vitamix!It is a LONG story, but in short - after he wrote the book he asked Vitamix to private label a machine for him in the $200 range. We can't make a machine to our quality standards for that price (and we aren't in that market). So, Jack LaLane had been pushing the Health Master (made in China), but got out of the contract because in his contract, he had to eat the returns and the whole venture was unprofitable. Montel negotiated a different contract where he does not "eat" the returns, so he pushes the machine.He uses a Vitamix in his own home (or at least he did when he wrote his book where he recommends the Vitamix) and I seriously DOUBT that he's still not using it.All anyone has to do is read the reviews on Amazon.com to understand the difference between the Health Master and the Vitamix.I tell people at my shows that I don't want to put down a product and make it look like I'm trying to push my product by comparison so I tell them that I'd rather see them buy a Blendtec (and not waste the $250 + on an inferior machine - the HealthMaster). Of course I tell them that I think the Vitamix is superior to the Blendtec, but that in my opinion, the Blendtec is a true competitor, whereas the HealthMaster is NOT.Oh, and one more thing - at the Home Office we have a Health Master disassembled with its parts available for inspection - comparing the "guts" of the two machines would be like putting a lawn mower up against a tractor...

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 18, 2012, at 2:36 PM, wrote:

Lea AnnI hear members talking about both VitaMix and Blendtec. Iwas talking to someone the other day at Costco and they say they have a HealthMaster that they love to make their smoothies. Does anyone know about the HealthMaster? I never heard of it.

Ed in SF, C