RemedySpot.com

Re: OT book called Conquering ANY Disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Extra virgin coconut oil-- still smells like coconut; not as processed. It is good for so many things... I regularly have at least a couple tablespoonsful a day... but I also use it for a moisturizer on my face, as a body lotion, hand lotion, rashes, and a ton of other things... Coconut oil is lauric acid, the same as is in breast milk. I've heard of macaroot powder, have purchased it and then disposed of it when I did some reading on the contraindications of using it. I always do an internet search now for contraindications of ANYTHING before I will think about using it.....what's good for some is not always good for others.... Qigong?? is that not one of the marital arts--something like Tai Chi??

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone knows of this book as well.

OT book called "Conquering ANY Disease"

Last week I was at Costco and there was a demo on Blentec Blenders. Was talking w/ guy and he mentioned the book"Conquering Any Disease" by Jeff Primack. Has anyone heard of this book. Opinions? It's an expensive book $65.00 atAmazon. Anyway I have hyyperthyroidism and was reading about it in the book. Says to eat maca root powder, Kang Yuansoftgels, Qigong, and Goji berry milk. AND 3 T of virgin coconut oil w/ every meal. I have not heard of ANY of these (well have heard you all talking a little about coconut oil, read about coconut butter in the

Guest guest

This is at the bottom of every email…/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 18, 2012, at 1:50 PM, Becca wrote:

How do I unsubscribe to this group?On Jul 18, 2012, at 1:42 PM, "Gail" <gail.metcalfe@...> wrote:

Extra virgin coconut oil-- still smells like coconut; not as processed. It is good for so many things... I regularly have at least a couple tablespoonsful a day... but I also use it for a moisturizer on my face, as a body lotion, hand lotion, rashes, and a ton of other things... Coconut oil is lauric acid, the same as is in breast milk. I've heard of macaroot powder, have purchased it and then disposed of it when I did some reading on the contraindications of using it. I always do an internet search now for contraindications of ANYTHING before I will think about using it.....what's good for some is not always good for others.... Qigong?? is that not one of the marital arts--something like Tai Chi??

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone knows of this book as well.

OT book called "Conquering ANY Disease"

Last week I was at Costco and there was a demo on Blentec Blenders. Was talking w/ guy and he mentioned the book"Conquering Any Disease" by Jeff Primack. Has anyone heard of this book. Opinions? It's an expensive book $65.00 atAmazon. Anyway I have hyyperthyroidism and was reading about it in the book. Says to eat maca root powder, Kang Yuansoftgels, Qigong, and Goji berry milk. AND 3 T of virgin coconut oil w/ every meal. I have not heard of ANY of these (well have heard you all talking a little about coconut oil, read about coconut butter in the

=