Guest guest

Send it directly to Jessie's e-mail

jblacknd@...

Dick Thom

Beaverton, OR

I may have missed this but how do we contact

Re: what's in a name?

Hello everyone,

I have the cookbooks in my office and they have been selling like crazy.  I sell them to docs and professionals for $16.00 and the retail price is $22.95, so you can make a little money on them as well.  Let me know if anyone wants to look one over and I will mail one to you.

We also are doing bulk discounts of buy 12 and get the 13th free.

Hope all is well out there in the world of medicine.

Jessie Black, N.D.

• 2 months later...

You just need to call their office to order them. and Black- A Family Healing Center in McMinnville, 503.883.0333.

KimWetzler, ND

Milwaukee, WIAyesha Rognlie <ayesha@...> wrote:

I also missed the ordering for the cookbook. Is it still available? If so, how do we order?

All the best,

Ayesha Rognlie

Edmonds, WA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Create Your Day...

...and always Follow Your Bliss!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________________________________________

• 6 months later...

Greetings ,

Could you remind me of the size of the book and the cost so I can better ascertain how many I would like to order. Thanks,

Ilene Cristdahl, ND, LAc

Cookbook

Hi Everyone. Thanks to those of you who have put in orders and have been waiting for the new edition. It now has a foreword from Dr. Thom and it also has an explanation about canola oil and I have removed canola oil from all the recipes.

Thanks for your patience. Now I have them in stock so if you need to order some, please let me know. Hope everyone had a great summer.

Black, N.D.Family Practice, Chronic DiseaseA Family Healing Center, LLC2270 NE Mc Ln. Suite AMcMinnville, OR 97128Phone: (503) 883-0333 Fax: (503) 883-0330

The book is about 150 pages, has many recipes. It cost 16 to health providers and sells at 22.95 to patients. If you order 6, you get free shipping and if you order 12, you get a 13th free. Let me know what you think.

In Health, Jessie

Black, N.D.Family Practice, Chronic DiseaseA Family Healing Center, LLC2270 NE Mc Ln. Suite AMcMinnville, OR 97128Phone: (503) 883-0333 Fax: (503) 883-0330

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

I am visiting my mom in PA but I live in Florida. We went shopping yesterday to one of our kitchen outlet stores and I found a cookbook for the Vita-Mix called " Create " . Is anyone familiar with this cookbook and is it very different from the one I got with my machine (the Super 5000)? I did buy it, but I'm not home in Florida to compare it to what I already have. It also came with a DVD titled " let's get started " . Second question: I made the lime curd recipe that was posted a couple of days ago. Instead of juicing the lime, I threw in 3 limes. I guess I should have taken the pith off, because although the curd has a delicious taste, it is very bitter. Is there anything I can add to salvage this or should I just toss it? I was thinking maybe adding more sugar or something like stevia. Thanks!Dee

Guest guest

yup I learned that lesson re lime peel.. I too tried a sm slice and it was

wonderful.. then decided to make LIMEADE and used the whole lime..

nothing I did took away the bitter flavor.. I ended up tossing it all out..

so I learned just a little peel works not a LOT

Wish I could help

>

> I am visiting my mom in PA but I live in Florida.  We went shopping yesterday

to one of our kitchen outlet stores and I found a cookbook for the Vita-Mix

called " Create " .  Is anyone familiar with this cookbook and is it very

different from the one I got with my machine (the Super 5000)?  I did buy it,

but I'm not home in Florida to compare it to what I already have.  It also came

with a DVD titled " let's get started " .

>

>  

>

> Second question:  I made the lime curd recipe that was posted a couple of

days ago.  Instead of juicing the lime, I threw in 3 limes.  I guess I should

have taken the pith off, because although the curd has a delicious taste, it is

very bitter.  Is there anything I can add to salvage this or should I just toss

it?  I was thinking maybe adding more sugar or something like stevia.

>

>  

>

> Thanks!

>

> Dee

>

>

>

>

> TODAY(Beta) • Powered by

> Can a kid be a psychopath?

> Privacy Policy

>

Guest guest

I haven't received my Vitamix yet - coming tomorrow. I'm so excited as I've been using my blender and hoping the Vitamix does a better job blending into a smoothie. Please tell me more about chia seeds. I see GNC sells them. How do you use them and what are the benefits you have noticed by using them? Thanks....soon to be Vitamix owner. From: mariadnoca <sparkles_95130@...> Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 1:06 PM Subject: Re: cookbook

Thanks for the heads up! So I only used a slice of lime. Today's smoothie: pineapple, mango, strawberries, slice of lime, spinach, chia seeds, and ice. Delish.

>

> I am visiting my mom in PA but I live in Florida. We went shopping yesterday to one of our kitchen outlet stores and I found a cookbook for the Vita-Mix called "Create". Is anyone familiar with this cookbook and is it very different from the one I got with my machine (the Super 5000)? I did buy it, but I'm not home in Florida to compare it to what I already have. It also came with a DVD titled "let's get started".

>

> Â

>

> Second question: I made the lime curd recipe that was posted a couple of days ago.  Instead of juicing the lime, I threw in 3 limes. I guess I should have taken the pith off, because although the curd has a delicious taste, it is very bitter. Is there anything I can add to salvage this or should I just toss it? I was thinking maybe adding more sugar or something like stevia.

>

> Â

>

> Thanks!

>

> Dee

>

>

>

>

> TODAY(Beta) • Powered by

> Can a kid be a psychopath?

> Privacy Policy

>

Guest guest

I would be very interested as welll. I had been using them regularly and then read somewhere where people with high triglycerides shouldn't use them as they raised the levels even higher.... Another place said, supposed to help lower... What do you believe??

Re: cookbook

Thanks for the heads up! So I only used a slice of lime. Today's smoothie: pineapple, mango, strawberries, slice of lime, spinach, chia seeds, and ice. Delish.> > I am visiting my mom in PA but I live in Florida. We went shopping yesterday to one of our kitchen outlet stores and I found a cookbook for the Vita-Mix called "Create". Is anyone familiar with this cookbook and is it very different from the one I got with my machine (the Super 5000)? I did buy it, but I'm not home in Florida to compare it to what I already have. It also came with a DVD titled "let's get started".> >  > > Second question: I made the lime curd recipe that was posted a couple of days ago.  Instead of juicing the lime, I threw in 3 limes. I guess I should have taken the pith off, because although the curd has a delicious taste, it is very bitter. Is there anything I can add to salvage this or should I just toss it? I was thinking maybe adding more sugar or something like stevia.> >  > > Thanks!> > Dee > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by > Can a kid be a psychopath?> Privacy Policy>