RemedySpot.com

Re: Green Smoothie Weight Loss Testimonial

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am so happy for you. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and

I hope you will continue to share your progress. Bravo.

Velda

On 6/8/2012 8:19 PM, cuz1369 wrote:

> I just wanted to share a testimonial with others. About three weeks ago, I

purchased a Vitamix from Lee Ann Savage, after watching her video's on You Tube.

I was especially interested in the Green Smoothies, as Lee Ann stated that all

kinds of benefits come from drinking them. I knew I had to do something, no

matter how badly they tasted. So I placed an order for a Vitamix and started

making about 40 ounces of Green Smoothies every morning. When I started, I

stepped on some 4 foot by 4 foot platform scales, and weighed in at 301 pounds.

About a week ago, I weighed again and saw I was down to 291 pounds, and today,

weighed in at 283 pounds. Just to be sure, I stepped off and on again, and the

readout was the same, 283 pounds. I can still hardly believe it!! All of this

was with very little exercise, as I live with severe pain in both feet just

about every day which make it very uncomfortable to walk. I have demorol tabs

to take for the pain, should I need them, but wo!

> uld rather suffer with the pain than to put something into my body that may

cause side effects. Just hope this will help with the poor circulation in my

feet and legs, as I already am feeling better and do have much more energy. It

really is wonderful, having someone who actually sells me a product, then is

there afterwards to answer any questions I may have. Thank you Lee Ann for

taking the time to answer my questions, and for taking the time to show me how

to use the Vitamix machine at Whole Foods Market in ville FL, as well as

helping me with my shopping list while I was there. It was a 135 mile drive one

way, from my Southeast Georgia home down to the southern part of ville,

but was well worth every minute. I plan to continue the 30 day Green Smoothie

challenge, and to go beyond this timeframe, as I would love to be in the 250 to

260 pound weight range. The recipe I use is: 1-1/2 cups green grapes, 2 cups

baby spinach, 1 Gala apple in quarters, 1 froze!

> n banana, 1 one inch slice of fresh pineapple (frozen and quartered), 5 or 6

raspberries and 2 cups fresh well water, blended on high for about 2 minutes. I

drink a 16 ounce cup just after making it, and the rest during the day and at

night with supper (which some people would call " dinner " ). About 2 years ago, I

purchased an Omega CERT juicer (at a price slightly more than the Vitamix), but

it took about 20 to 30 minutes to thoroughly clean, so I quit using it after

just a few times. My Vitamix is so easy to clean, even after making ice cream

and soup. Am currently using my Vitamix sometimes twice a day, and plan to use

it more when I will soon purchase a chest-type freezer, as my fridge freezer is

now packed with fresh frozen fruits, and I currently have no room for ice!

" Thank you " again Lee Ann, for helping to show me how to live a more " quality of

life " lifestyle every day!!!

> Herbert Prince, in Jesup GA :)

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!

Guest guest

Thank you Herbert for sharing this inspirational story! It was my pleasure to meet you in ville, and I am so thrilled and humbled to know that my YouTube video started a chain of events that led you to make health changes in your life.YOU are to be congratulated for taking the initiative, making changes, and for your generous heart. There is nothing like sharing your personal story (which I know you are doing in your community and now here on the list) to encourage others.God Bless You! :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 8, 2012, at 11:19 PM, cuz1369 wrote:

I just wanted to share a testimonial with others. About three weeks ago, I purchased a Vitamix from Lee Ann Savage, after watching her video's on You Tube. I was especially interested in the Green Smoothies, as Lee Ann stated that all kinds of benefits come from drinking them. I knew I had to do something, no matter how badly they tasted. So I placed an order for a Vitamix and started making about 40 ounces of Green Smoothies every morning. When I started, I stepped on some 4 foot by 4 foot platform scales, and weighed in at 301 pounds. About a week ago, I weighed again and saw I was down to 291 pounds, and today, weighed in at 283 pounds. Just to be sure, I stepped off and on again, and the readout was the same, 283 pounds. I can still hardly believe it!! All of this was with very little exercise, as I live with severe pain in both feet just about every day which make it very uncomfortable to walk. I have demorol tabs to take for the pain, should I need them, but would rather suffer with the pain than to put something into my body that may cause side effects. Just hope this will help with the poor circulation in my feet and legs, as I already am feeling better and do have much more energy. It really is wonderful, having someone who actually sells me a product, then is there afterwards to answer any questions I may have. Thank you Lee Ann for taking the time to answer my questions, and for taking the time to show me how to use the Vitamix machine at Whole Foods Market in ville FL, as well as helping me with my shopping list while I was there. It was a 135 mile drive one way, from my Southeast Georgia home down to the southern part of ville, but was well worth every minute. I plan to continue the 30 day Green Smoothie challenge, and to go beyond this timeframe, as I would love to be in the 250 to 260 pound weight range. The recipe I use is: 1-1/2 cups green grapes, 2 cups baby spinach, 1 Gala apple in quarters, 1 frozen banana, 1 one inch slice of fresh pineapple (frozen and quartered), 5 or 6 raspberries and 2 cups fresh well water, blended on high for about 2 minutes. I drink a 16 ounce cup just after making it, and the rest during the day and at night with supper (which some people would call "dinner"). About 2 years ago, I purchased an Omega CERT juicer (at a price slightly more than the Vitamix), but it took about 20 to 30 minutes to thoroughly clean, so I quit using it after just a few times. My Vitamix is so easy to clean, even after making ice cream and soup. Am currently using my Vitamix sometimes twice a day, and plan to use it more when I will soon purchase a chest-type freezer, as my fridge freezer is now packed with fresh frozen fruits, and I currently have no room for ice! "Thank you" again Lee Ann, for helping to show me how to live a more "quality of life" lifestyle every day!!!

Herbert Prince, in Jesup GA :)

Guest guest

Herbert, what a wonderful story! Congratulations on your weight loss and improved energy. It's no surprise that Lea Ann has been so helpful to you. I joined the Vitamix group before I owned the machine and kept seeing helpful messages from this woman named Lea Ann. When I decided to buy one I just knew I wanted to get mine through her, which I did. I had previously owned a Champion juicer but stopped using it for the tough cleanup too. The Vitamix is just so easy to use and clean.

Continued success!

Fran

In a message dated 6/8/2012 11:19:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cuz1369@... writes:

I just wanted to share a testimonial with others. About three weeks ago, I purchased a Vitamix from Lee Ann Savage, after watching her video's on You Tube. I was especially interested in the Green Smoothies, as Lee Ann stated that all kinds of benefits come from drinking them. I knew I had to do something, no matter how badly they tasted. So I placed an order for a Vitamix and started making about 40 ounces of Green Smoothies every morning. When I started, I stepped on some 4 foot by 4 foot platform scales, and weighed in at 301 pounds. About a week ago, I weighed again and saw I was down to 291 pounds, and today, weighed in at 283 pounds. Just to be sure, I stepped off and on again, and the readout was the same, 283 pounds. I can still hardly believe it!! All of this was with very little exercise, as I live with severe pain in both feet just about every day which make it very uncomfortable to walk. I have demorol tabs to take for the pain, should I need th em, but would rather suffer with the pain than to put something into my body that may cause side effects. Just hope this will help with the poor circulation in my feet and legs, as I already am feeling better and do have much more energy. It really is wonderful, having someone who actually sells me a product, then is there afterwards to answer any questions I may have. Thank you Lee Ann for taking the time to answer my questions, and for taking the time to show me how to use the Vitamix machine at Whole Foods Market in ville FL, as well as helping me with my shopping list while I was there. It was a 135 mile drive one way, from my Southeast Georgia home down to the southern part of ville, but was well worth every minute. I plan to continue the 30 day Green Smoothie challenge, and to go beyond this timeframe, as I would love to be in the 250 to 260 pound weight range. The recipe I use is: 1-1/2 cups green grapes, 2 cups baby spinach, 1 Gala apple in quart ers, 1 frozen banana, 1 one inch slice of fresh pineapple (frozen and quartered), 5 or 6 raspberries and 2 cups fresh well water, blended on high for about 2 minutes. I drink a 16 ounce cup just after making it, and the rest during the day and at night with supper (which some people would call "dinner"). About 2 years ago, I purchased an Omega CERT juicer (at a price slightly more than the Vitamix), but it took about 20 to 30 minutes to thoroughly clean, so I quit using it after just a few times. My Vitamix is so easy to clean, even after making ice cream and soup. Am currently using my Vitamix sometimes twice a day, and plan to use it more when I will soon purchase a chest-type freezer, as my fridge freezer is now packed with fresh frozen fruits, and I currently have no room for ice! "Thank you" again Lee Ann, for helping to show me how to live a more "quality of life" lifestyle every day!!!Herbert Prince, in Jesup GA :)

Guest guest

WONDERFUL RESULTS....Congrats !!!!

and tell me.. this food plan. isn't terrible is it ??

In fact for me, I look forward to my daily smoothies... I miss them if I am

away from home at lunch time. I started out with more fruit and kept cutting

down and down.. till I use a sm piece of banana, and strawberries or mixed

berries.. and they still taste GOOD>>>

I too agreed Having Lea Ann to guide and support us is a Blessing .. no other

company offers anything except

' Thank you call again " ..

then they forget you...

Lets keep it going.. I am psyched .. to more weights lose for both of us !!!

Renita

---

Guest guest

Thank you for these kind words Fran - it means SO MUCH to me to hear (read) them from time to time :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 9, 2012, at 12:49 PM, fradal@... wrote:

Herbert, what a wonderful story! Congratulations on your weight loss and improved energy. It's no surprise that Lea Ann has been so helpful to you. I joined the Vitamix group before I owned the machine and kept seeing helpful messages from this woman named Lea Ann. When I decided to buy one I just knew I wanted to get mine through her, which I did. I had previously owned a Champion juicer but stopped using it for the tough cleanup too. The Vitamix is just so easy to use and clean.

Continued success!

Fran

In a message dated 6/8/2012 11:19:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cuz1369@... writes:

I just wanted to share a testimonial with others. About three weeks ago, I purchased a Vitamix from Lee Ann Savage, after watching her video's on You Tube. I was especially interested in the Green Smoothies, as Lee Ann stated that all kinds of benefits come from drinking them. I knew I had to do something, no matter how badly they tasted. So I placed an order for a Vitamix and started making about 40 ounces of Green Smoothies every morning. When I started, I stepped on some 4 foot by 4 foot platform scales, and weighed in at 301 pounds. About a week ago, I weighed again and saw I was down to 291 pounds, and today, weighed in at 283 pounds. Just to be sure, I stepped off and on again, and the readout was the same, 283 pounds. I can still hardly believe it!! All of this was with very little exercise, as I live with severe pain in both feet just about every day which make it very uncomfortable to walk. I have demorol tabs to take for the pain, should I need th em, but would rather suffer with the pain than to put something into my body that may cause side effects. Just hope this will help with the poor circulation in my feet and legs, as I already am feeling better and do have much more energy. It really is wonderful, having someone who actually sells me a product, then is there afterwards to answer any questions I may have. Thank you Lee Ann for taking the time to answer my questions, and for taking the time to show me how to use the Vitamix machine at Whole Foods Market in ville FL, as well as helping me with my shopping list while I was there. It was a 135 mile drive one way, from my Southeast Georgia home down to the southern part of ville, but was well worth every minute. I plan to continue the 30 day Green Smoothie challenge, and to go beyond this timeframe, as I would love to be in the 250 to 260 pound weight range. The recipe I use is: 1-1/2 cups green grapes, 2 cups baby spinach, 1 Gala apple in quart ers, 1 frozen banana, 1 one inch slice of fresh pineapple (frozen and quartered), 5 or 6 raspberries and 2 cups fresh well water, blended on high for about 2 minutes. I drink a 16 ounce cup just after making it, and the rest during the day and at night with supper (which some people would call "dinner"). About 2 years ago, I purchased an Omega CERT juicer (at a price slightly more than the Vitamix), but it took about 20 to 30 minutes to thoroughly clean, so I quit using it after just a few times. My Vitamix is so easy to clean, even after making ice cream and soup. Am currently using my Vitamix sometimes twice a day, and plan to use it more when I will soon purchase a chest-type freezer, as my fridge freezer is now packed with fresh frozen fruits, and I currently have no room for ice! "Thank you" again Lee Ann, for helping to show me how to live a more "quality of life" lifestyle every day!!!Herbert Prince, in Jesup GA :)

Guest guest

Hi Renita,

The green smoothies taste absolutely delicious ! Never imagined spinach could

ever taste so good !!! As a matter of fact, everything tastes delicious !!!

As soon as I first received my Vitamix machine, I made some green smoothies and

took some over for my parents to taste. The previous week, a doctor had place

my stepdad on a low fat diet, so he had to cut out from eating junk foods and

ice cream ! He tasted the green smoothie and loved it, so I ordered them their

own Vitamix machine the same day. I had told my parents they could make fresh

soft-serve fat free ice cream, so he kept telling me he wanted to try the ice

cream. So a couple of weeks ago, I made sure he was there when my mom and I

made a container full. He doesn't like to eat squash, and is why I wanted him

present !!! We started with Welches concentrated grape juice (with the yellow

cap), a small slice of green cabbage, a 1 ince slice of yellow squash, a 1 inch

slice of zuchinni, 5 baby carrots, 4 baby spinach leaves, 2 cups frozen

strawberries and 2 cups ice. When it was made, he was hesitant about trying it,

but after I tasted it, so did he and my mom. I poured the ice cream into 3

bowls, and filled on bowl full for my stepdad, and he ate every bit of it, and

kept raving about how good it tasted !!! Last week, we mixed up some chocolate

ice cream using cacao powder, Stevia, low-fat half & half, vanilla, a banana,

powdered instant low-fat dry milk, a squirt of locally produced honey and 1/2

avacado, along with ice. We kept " tweaking " the recipe until it tasted better,

as I believe we added a little too much cacao powder and not enough Stevia. My

mom then froze the mixture in 2 large plastic cups and covered them with Saran

wrap for future consumption. Four nights ago, after he had his evening meal, my

mom took him one of the cups to try. He told her that he couldn't eat all of

the cup, so she told him to eat what he wanted and she would put the remaining

amount of the cup back in their freezer. About ten minutes later, he took the

" empty " cup back to the kitchen, as he had eaten the whole cup !!! So needless

to say, they both are now hooked ! Mom is diabetic, so she loves the smoothies,

ice cream and the tortilla soup.

>

> WONDERFUL RESULTS....Congrats !!!!

>

> and tell me.. this food plan. isn't terrible is it ??

>

> In fact for me, I look forward to my daily smoothies... I miss them if I am

away from home at lunch time. I started out with more fruit and kept cutting

down and down.. till I use a sm piece of banana, and strawberries or mixed

berries.. and they still taste GOOD>>>

>

> I too agreed Having Lea Ann to guide and support us is a Blessing .. no other

company offers anything except

> ' Thank you call again " ..

>

> then they forget you...

>

> Lets keep it going.. I am psyched .. to more weights lose for both of us !!!

>

> Renita

> ---

>

Guest guest

I just tried your smoothie and it was delicious! The only change I had to do

was use black grapes, because I didn't have green grapes, and my greens was

organic baby spinach, organic red and green chard and organic baby Kale (I got a

package of that mixture at Whole foods)

I think I'll be able to do this, and I appreciate your testimonial. I've passed

it along to my sister and we're both going to try it now as it's not very

complicated.

Thank you again!

Pat

On Jun 8, 2012, at 11:19 PM, cuz1369 wrote:

> I just wanted to share a testimonial with others. About three weeks ago, I

purchased a Vitamix from Lee Ann Savage, after watching her video's on You Tube.

I was especially interested in the Green Smoothies, as Lee Ann stated that all

kinds of benefits come from drinking them. I knew I had to do something, no

matter how badly they tasted. So I placed an order for a Vitamix and started

making about 40 ounces of Green Smoothies every morning. When I started, I

stepped on some 4 foot by 4 foot platform scales, and weighed in at 301 pounds.

About a week ago, I weighed again and saw I was down to 291 pounds, and today,

weighed in at 283 pounds. Just to be sure, I stepped off and on again, and the

readout was the same, 283 pounds. I can still hardly believe it!! All of this

was with very little exercise, as I live with severe pain in both feet just

about every day which make it very uncomfortable to walk. I have demorol tabs

to take for the pain, should I need them, but would rather suffer with the pain

than to put something into my body that may cause side effects. Just hope this

will help with the poor circulation in my feet and legs, as I already am feeling

better and do have much more energy. It really is wonderful, having someone who

actually sells me a product, then is there afterwards to answer any questions I

may have. Thank you Lee Ann for taking the time to answer my questions, and for

taking the time to show me how to use the Vitamix machine at Whole Foods Market

in ville FL, as well as helping me with my shopping list while I was

there. It was a 135 mile drive one way, from my Southeast Georgia home down to

the southern part of ville, but was well worth every minute. I plan to

continue the 30 day Green Smoothie challenge, and to go beyond this timeframe,

as I would love to be in the 250 to 260 pound weight range. The recipe I use

is: 1-1/2 cups green grapes, 2 cups baby spinach, 1 Gala apple in quarters, 1

frozen banana, 1 one inch slice of fresh pineapple (frozen and quartered), 5 or

6 raspberries and 2 cups fresh well water, blended on high for about 2 minutes.

I drink a 16 ounce cup just after making it, and the rest during the day and at

night with supper (which some people would call " dinner " ). About 2 years ago, I

purchased an Omega CERT juicer (at a price slightly more than the Vitamix), but

it took about 20 to 30 minutes to thoroughly clean, so I quit using it after

just a few times. My Vitamix is so easy to clean, even after making ice cream

and soup. Am currently using my Vitamix sometimes twice a day, and plan to use

it more when I will soon purchase a chest-type freezer, as my fridge freezer is

now packed with fresh frozen fruits, and I currently have no room for ice!

" Thank you " again Lee Ann, for helping to show me how to live a more " quality of

life " lifestyle every day!!!

> Herbert Prince, in Jesup GA :)

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!