RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Recipes for Cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I highly recommend this book by Manion Mac... who cured herself of 4th stage lymphatic cancer. It is amazing and good for absolutely anyone regardless of whether they have cancer.. it has so much information. Lots of good information to keep yourself healthy on a daily basis.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/BALANCE-natures-way-heal-your-Mac--Houston/9781895814323-item.html?cookieCheck=1

In Appendix J. it gives lots of suggestions of foods (fruits/vegs) for various cancers

Bone Marrow - beets, beet greens, carrots

Improved digestion - cabbage

Switch from dairy-- to nut milks, rice milk, or organic soy milk

Liver cleanse-- (also kidneys and arthritis) Citrus, radish, and carrot with apple or pear

Kidneys== watermelon,including rind and seeds

Pomegranate juice - inhibits the enzyme aromatase by up to 80%, valuable to prevent and heal breast cancer, and suggested as a more natural enzyme than Tamoxifen. provides calcium, iron and magnesium-- probably best to juice or make smoothie from fresh fruit rather than canned pom juice.

Juices for immune system -2 lg pomegranatges, 4 carrots, 1/2 lime and 1 TBSP organic maple syrup

Constipation- 4 carrots and one apple; RAW sauerkraut and leafy lettuce..

To increase chlorophyll levels, combine 1/2 cup water, 4 tsp sunflower seeds, 7 almonds, and 4 pitted dates with one pound of dark green leaft veggies . Soak the nuts and dates overnight in water. combine all -- meant to be juiced but am guessing smoothie o.k.

Stomach upset - chamomile tea

Ginger pills a good alternative for anti-nausea (up to 1000mg in 24 hr period) meds

Probiotics

Garlic helpful--fresh or tablet form-- natural healing properties, lowers cholesterol, disinfects and thins the blood (beware if on blood lowering meds-- avoid) Important NOT to consume garlic 2 weeks BEFORE surgery because of blood thinning propertiies

Use olive oil instead of other fats; use unsweetened applesauce or mashed banana in exchange for sugar when possible.

Unrefined sea salt

Breakfasts --omelets, porridge using organic oats with soy or rice milk; combine with bananas or apple chunks; homemade waffles with blueberries or raspberries as toppings rather than syrups,

Lunches--homemade soups with plenty of vegs, thickened with pasta, rice or lentils

Suppers - VEGS-- stews, curries, pasta recipes, salmon, halibut or haddock,scallops on occasion.

Suggestions for supplements--5 pages of vitamin and mineral charts with foods listed that provide the various nutrients...

Water purifier or purchased purified water to reduce chlorine and fluoride.

Epsom salt soaks-- no chemical additives or fragrances-- 1 1/2- 2 cups in tub

Focussing on alkaline-forming foods vs acidic foods-- to balance the body's pH.

There is so much information in this book that it is difficult to suggest foods and not include so many of the other suggestions she makes for individual treatment. But this may get you started. Hope it's helpful.

Re: Recipes for Cancer

I am an ovarian cancer survivor for 10 years. My biggest piece of advice is to stay away from ALL sugar and artificial ingredients. Eat organic food as much as possible, especially grapes and apples and carrots and garlic, again, all organic. This is very important. Cancer feeds on sugar, so stay away from it like it was the plague.>> Hello Everyone,> > I have a longtime friend who has stage 4 cancer. He was sent home on hospice yesterday and needs to have his food pureed I know people use the Vitamix to help fight cancer and I was looking for some recipes that would help my friend. Are there any foods I should avoid making him? Any advice is appreciated.> > Thank you.>

Guest guest

Another good book with nutritional information on healing from cancer is Never Fear Cancer Again by Francis.On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:11 PM, Gail <gail.metcalfe@...> wrote:

I highly recommend this book by Manion Mac... who cured herself of 4th stage lymphatic cancer.   It is amazing and good for absolutely anyone regardless of whether they have cancer.. it has so much information.    Lots of good information to keep yourself healthy on a daily basis.

Guest guest

This chocolate frosty looks like something that might be tasty for someone who's not feeling like eating:

http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2012/07/25/healthy-makeover-chocolate-frosty/?utm_campaign=babbleancillary & utm_medium=referral & utm_source=facebook.com & utm_content=post

I am an ovarian cancer survivor for 10 years. My biggest piece of advice is to stay away from ALL sugar and artificial ingredients. Eat organic food as much as possible, especially grapes and apples and carrots and garlic, again, all organic. This is very important. Cancer feeds on sugar, so stay away from it like it was the plague.>> Hello Everyone,> > I have a longtime friend who has stage 4 cancer. He was sent home on hospice yesterday and needs to have his food pureed I know people use the Vitamix to help fight cancer and I was looking for some recipes that would help my friend. Are there any foods I should avoid making him? Any advice is appreciated.> > Thank you.>

Guest guest

Kris carr's book Crazy,sexy,diet is great..has advice,recipes,info on sites,etc,she also has a FB page and a blog,as well as twitter.

Crazy Sexy Diet Kris is a stage 4 cancer survivor,her documentary was great!!

Crazy Sexy DieIn a message dated 7/26/2012 9:26:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, gail.metcalfe@... writes:

This chocolate frosty looks like something that might be tasty for someone who's not feeling like eating:

http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2012/07/25/healthy-makeover-chocolate-frosty/?utm_campaign=babbleancillary & utm_medium=referral & utm_source=facebook.com & utm_content=post