RemedySpot.com

Re: Purchasing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello ,I sent you some information off-list. In addition to the option of buying from me, you should also check to see if there is a local Road Show in your area. The places to call would be your Sam's Club or Costco, or check here: http://www.vitamix.com/household/shows/ (Sam's and Costco shows are not on the show list - you have to call the individual stores).

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 17, 2012, at 9:42 AM, conversari@... wrote:

I am ready to purchase my first VitaMix! Should I just call VitaMix and order directly from them, or is there a more cost effective source? I'm looking at the 5200.

Guest guest

Hi, ,You need to contact Lea Ann (on this list). I got mine thru her…reconditioned 5200 and it is still on a good sale I hope..She will likely contact you as soon as she sees your request. Mine came with a 64 oz and I have since purchased the dry 32 oz and 48 oz wet containers. Using them all!!Looking forward to your experiences with it….Keep us posted!ShirleyOn Jun 17, 2012, at 9:42 AM, conversari@... wrote:

I am ready to purchase my first VitaMix! Should I just call VitaMix and order directly from them, or is there a more cost effective source? I'm looking at the 5200.

Guest guest

I highly recommend you purchase through Lea Ann.

Fran

In a message dated 6/17/2012 9:42:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, conversari@... writes:

Guest guest

Call lea Anne and get her code so she gets the credit.

Sent from my iPadHD

On Jun 17, 2012, at 9:42 AM, " conversari@... "

<conversari@...> wrote:

> I am ready to purchase my first VitaMix! Should I just call VitaMix and

order directly from them, or is there a more cost effective source? I'm looking

at the 5200.

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!

Guest guest

I am trying to figure out if I should get the 5200 series that everyone is talking about or the 750 which is the newest one and old sold at Sonoma for an out rageous price. But it is suppose to be quieter and fit under the cabinets. Are there any advantages/disadvantages in functioning? TamiSent from my iPadOn Jun 17, 2012, at 10:20 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello ,I sent you some information off-list. In addition to the option of buying from me, you should also check to see if there is a local Road Show in your area. The places to call would be your Sam's Club or Costco, or check here: http://www.vitamix.com/household/shows/ (Sam's and Costco shows are not on the show list - you have to call the individual stores).

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 17, 2012, at 9:42 AM, conversari@... wrote:

Guest guest

I have the 5200 with both the regular wet container and the dry container.I would like to buy the smallest available wet container for it. What would be my best option for purchasing the small container? MarNothing right in my left brain, nothing left in my right brain.Life at 55

MPH http://lifeat55mph.blogspot.com From: "conversari@..." <conversari@...> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:42 AM Subject: Purchasing

Guest guest

If you want one that fits under cabinets, QVC has the Creations Ii with the 48

oz container. It is 3 inches shorter.

> >

> >

> > I am ready to purchase my first VitaMix! Should I just call VitaMix and

at the 5200.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

My 5200 that I bought direct from VitaMix fits under my cabinets with the small

wet or the dry container. I keep the large on in the cabinet for the rare times

I need it.

Terry

Sent from my iPadHD

On Jun 18, 2012, at 8:03 AM, " AuntieMay " <heidi_hanz@...> wrote:

>

> If you want one that fits under cabinets, QVC has the Creations Ii with the 48

oz container. It is 3 inches shorter.

>

>>>

>>>

>>> I am ready to purchase my first VitaMix! Should I just call VitaMix and

at the 5200.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!