RemedySpot.com

Re: Another week on the Green Smoothie's & still losing weight !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Congratulations! Healthy eating is the way to a healthy weight!Ginny From: cuz1369 <cuz1369@...> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:06 PM Subject: Another week on the Green Smoothie's & still losing weight !

Just wanted to let everyone know, I weighed today and weighed-in at 278 pounds, which is 4 pounds less than last week! Had to take a trip out of town for the past 3 days, so didn't have a way to take the Vitamix with me. But am again making them, and hope to be in the 260 pound range within the next couple of weeks. Am now using the shortest hole in my belt, so looks like I will need suspenders to keep my jeans from falling off ! The last time I was able to do this was about 3 years ago, but it took 3 months in order to achieve the same results ! One month ago, I had started at weighing in at around 301 pounds, so needless to say, I am very happy with the results ! People tell me, "You don't want to lose too much weight at one time", but the truth is, YES I DO ! My feet are starting to feel better, due to not having to carry all of those extra pounds, and the more I lose, the more energy I have. Fresh raw fruits and vegetables are

really starting to taste better, and I don't miss the taste of meats any longer. Again, "Thank you Lee Ann Savage", for helping me to get rid of the extra 23 pounds at only a month into using the Vitamix. Just recieved an order from Tropical Traditions yesterday, and will hope to feel well enough this coming week, to finish installing shelves, on which I will be able to store the extra Vitamix containers, as well as spices, and the Protein Mix.

Herbert in Georgia :)

Guest guest

Hi Herbert,

Your story is inspiring.  Thank you for sharing.RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 4:06 PM, cuz1369 <cuz1369@...> wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know, I weighed today and weighed-in at 278 pounds, which is 4 pounds less than last week! Had to take a trip out of town for the past 3 days, so didn't have a way to take the Vitamix with me. But am again making them, and hope to be in the 260 pound range within the next couple of weeks. Am now using the shortest hole in my belt, so looks like I will need suspenders to keep my jeans from falling off ! The last time I was able to do this was about 3 years ago, but it took 3 months in order to achieve the same results ! One month ago, I had started at weighing in at around 301 pounds, so needless to say, I am very happy with the results ! People tell me, " You don't want to lose too much weight at one time " , but the truth is, YES I DO ! My feet are starting to feel better, due to not having to carry all of those extra pounds, and the more I lose, the more energy I have. Fresh raw fruits and vegetables are really starting to taste better, and I don't miss the taste of meats any longer. Again, " Thank you Lee Ann Savage " , for helping me to get rid of the extra 23 pounds at only a month into using the Vitamix. Just recieved an order from Tropical Traditions yesterday, and will hope to feel well enough this coming week, to finish installing shelves, on which I will be able to store the extra Vitamix containers, as well as spices, and the Protein Mix.

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing and inspiring others! I'm so happy for you!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 16, 2012, at 6:06 PM, cuz1369 wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know, I weighed today and weighed-in at 278 pounds, which is 4 pounds less than last week! Had to take a trip out of town for the past 3 days, so didn't have a way to take the Vitamix with me. But am again making them, and hope to be in the 260 pound range within the next couple of weeks. Am now using the shortest hole in my belt, so looks like I will need suspenders to keep my jeans from falling off ! The last time I was able to do this was about 3 years ago, but it took 3 months in order to achieve the same results ! One month ago, I had started at weighing in at around 301 pounds, so needless to say, I am very happy with the results ! People tell me, "You don't want to lose too much weight at one time", but the truth is, YES I DO ! My feet are starting to feel better, due to not having to carry all of those extra pounds, and the more I lose, the more energy I have. Fresh raw fruits and vegetables are really starting to taste better, and I don't miss the taste of meats any longer. Again, "Thank you Lee Ann Savage", for helping me to get rid of the extra 23 pounds at only a month into using the Vitamix. Just recieved an order from Tropical Traditions yesterday, and will hope to feel well enough this coming week, to finish installing shelves, on which I will be able to store the extra Vitamix containers, as well as spices, and the Protein Mix.

Guest guest

Wonderful, so happy for you!

>

> Just wanted to let everyone know, I weighed today and weighed-in at 278

pounds, which is 4 pounds less than last week! Had to take a trip out of town

for the past 3 days, so didn't have a way to take the Vitamix with me. But am

again making them, and hope to be in the 260 pound range within the next couple

of weeks. Am now using the shortest hole in my belt, so looks like I will need

suspenders to keep my jeans from falling off ! The last time I was able to do

this was about 3 years ago, but it took 3 months in order to achieve the same

results ! One month ago, I had started at weighing in at around 301 pounds, so

needless to say, I am very happy with the results ! People tell me, " You don't

want to lose too much weight at one time " , but the truth is, YES I DO ! My feet

are starting to feel better, due to not having to carry all of those extra

pounds, and the more I lose, the more energy I have. Fresh raw fruits and

vegetables are really starting to taste better, and I don't miss the taste of

meats any longer. Again, " Thank you Lee Ann Savage " , for helping me to get rid

of the extra 23 pounds at only a month into using the Vitamix. Just recieved an

order from Tropical Traditions yesterday, and will hope to feel well enough this

coming week, to finish installing shelves, on which I will be able to store the

extra Vitamix containers, as well as spices, and the Protein Mix.

>

> Herbert in Georgia :)

>

Guest guest

Can I ask your recipe? I am only a Vitamix user for 3 days and I'm trying to

find recipes. I could lose some weight and it sounds like you have a recipe

that I should try. Congrats on your weight loss. I hope I can post the same

soon. Carol

>

> Just wanted to let everyone know, I weighed today and weighed-in at 278

pounds, which is 4 pounds less than last week! Had to take a trip out of town

for the past 3 days, so didn't have a way to take the Vitamix with me. But am

again making them, and hope to be in the 260 pound range within the next couple

of weeks. Am now using the shortest hole in my belt, so looks like I will need

suspenders to keep my jeans from falling off ! The last time I was able to do

this was about 3 years ago, but it took 3 months in order to achieve the same

results ! One month ago, I had started at weighing in at around 301 pounds, so

needless to say, I am very happy with the results ! People tell me, " You don't

want to lose too much weight at one time " , but the truth is, YES I DO ! My feet

are starting to feel better, due to not having to carry all of those extra

pounds, and the more I lose, the more energy I have. Fresh raw fruits and

vegetables are really starting to taste better, and I don't miss the taste of

meats any longer. Again, " Thank you Lee Ann Savage " , for helping me to get rid

of the extra 23 pounds at only a month into using the Vitamix. Just recieved an

order from Tropical Traditions yesterday, and will hope to feel well enough this

coming week, to finish installing shelves, on which I will be able to store the

extra Vitamix containers, as well as spices, and the Protein Mix.

>

>

Guest guest

Hello Carol,If you visit our group's home page, then click on links, then click on the folder titled, "Weight Loss" you will find some information from list members on this topic:

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 20, 2012, at 6:32 PM, yorkiebeebs2 wrote:

Can I ask your recipe? I am only a Vitamix user for 3 days and I'm trying to find recipes. I could lose some weight and it sounds like you have a recipe that I should try. Congrats on your weight loss. I hope I can post the same soon. Carol

>

> Just wanted to let everyone know, I weighed today and weighed-in at 278 pounds, which is 4 pounds less than last week! Had to take a trip out of town for the past 3 days, so didn't have a way to take the Vitamix with me. But am again making them, and hope to be in the 260 pound range within the next couple of weeks. Am now using the shortest hole in my belt, so looks like I will need suspenders to keep my jeans from falling off ! The last time I was able to do this was about 3 years ago, but it took 3 months in order to achieve the same results ! One month ago, I had started at weighing in at around 301 pounds, so needless to say, I am very happy with the results ! People tell me, "You don't want to lose too much weight at one time", but the truth is, YES I DO ! My feet are starting to feel better, due to not having to carry all of those extra pounds, and the more I lose, the more energy I have. Fresh raw fruits and vegetables are really starting to taste better, and I don't miss the taste of meats any longer. Again, "Thank you Lee Ann Savage", for helping me to get rid of the extra 23 pounds at only a month into using the Vitamix. Just recieved an order from Tropical Traditions yesterday, and will hope to feel well enough this coming week, to finish installing shelves, on which I will be able to store the extra Vitamix containers, as well as spices, and the Protein Mix.

>

>

Guest guest

I went to the the Weight Loss page and I do not see any recipes. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:22 PM Subject: Re: Another week on the Green Smoothie's & still losing weight ! Hello Carol, If you visit our group's home page, then click on links, then click on the folder titled, " Weight Loss " you will find some information from list members on this topic: Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Jun 20, 2012, at 6:32 PM, yorkiebeebs2 wrote: Can I ask your recipe? I am only a Vitamix user for 3 days and I'm trying to find recipes. I could lose some weight and it sounds like you have a recipe that I should try. Congrats on your weight loss. I hope I can post the same soon. Carol>> Just wanted to let everyone know, I weighed today and weighed-in at 278 pounds, which is 4 pounds less than last week! Had to take a trip out of town for the past 3 days, so didn't have a way to take the Vitamix with me. But am again making them, and hope to be in the 260 pound range within the next couple of weeks. Am now using the shortest hole in my belt, so looks like I will need suspenders to keep my jeans from falling off ! The last time I was able to do this was about 3 years ago, but it took 3 months in order to achieve the same results ! One month ago, I had started at weighing in at around 301 pounds, so needless to say, I am very happy with the results ! People tell me, " You don't want to lose too much weight at one time " , but the truth is, YES I DO ! My feet are starting to feel better, due to not having to carry all of those extra pounds, and the more I lose, the more energy I have. Fresh raw fruits and vegetables are really starting to taste better, and I don't miss the taste of meats any longer. Again, " Thank you Lee Ann Savage " , for helping me to get rid of the extra 23 pounds at only a month into using the Vitamix. Just recieved an order from Tropical Traditions yesterday, and will hope to feel well enough this coming week, to finish installing shelves, on which I will be able to store the extra Vitamix containers, as well as spices, and the Protein Mix.> > Herbert in Georgia :)> No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.2180 / Virus Database: 2437/5082 - Release Date: 06/20/12No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.2180 / Virus Database: 2437/5082 - Release Date: 06/20/12

Guest guest

There really aren't any weight loss recipes that I am aware of. Green Smoothies can be a part of a healthy weight loss plan. Weight loss is more about lifestyle changes. Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 20, 2012, at 8:07 PM, Kay Bowman wrote:

I went to the the Weight Loss page and I do not see any recipes. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:22 PM Subject: Re: Another week on the Green Smoothie's & still losing weight ! Hello Carol, If you visit our group's home page, then click on links, then click on the folder titled, "Weight Loss" you will find some information from list members on this topic: Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Jun 20, 2012, at 6:32 PM, yorkiebeebs2 wrote: Can I ask your recipe? I am only a Vitamix user for 3 days and I'm trying to find recipes. I could lose some weight and it sounds like you have a recipe that I should try. Congrats on your weight loss. I hope I can post the same soon. Carol>> Just wanted to let everyone know, I weighed today and weighed-in at 278 pounds, which is 4 pounds less than last week! Had to take a trip out of town for the past 3 days, so didn't have a way to take the Vitamix with me. But am again making them, and hope to be in the 260 pound range within the next couple of weeks. Am now using the shortest hole in my belt, so looks like I will need suspenders to keep my jeans from falling off ! The last time I was able to do this was about 3 years ago, but it took 3 months in order to achieve the same results ! One month ago, I had started at weighing in at around 301 pounds, so needless to say, I am very happy with the results ! People tell me, "You don't want to lose too much weight at one time", but the truth is, YES I DO ! My feet are starting to feel better, due to not having to carry all of those extra pounds, and the more I lose, the more energy I have. Fresh raw fruits and vegetables are really starting to taste better, and I don't miss the taste of meats any longer. Again, "Thank you Lee Ann Savage", for helping me to get rid of the extra 23 pounds at only a month into using the Vitamix. Just recieved an order from Tropical Traditions yesterday, and will hope to feel well enough this coming week, to finish installing shelves, on which I will be able to store the extra Vitamix containers, as well as spices, and the Protein Mix.> > Herbert in Georgia :)> No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.2180 / Virus Database: 2437/5082 - Release Date: 06/20/12No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.2180 / Virus Database: 2437/5082 - Release Date: 06/20/12