RemedySpot.com

Re: diet app to evaluate your food choices

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is the one I use - great features for food analyzing. http://nutritiondata.self.com/ From: deaconsabbey <deaconsabbey@...> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:46 AM Subject: diet app to evaluate your food choices

I'm sorry to bother you all with this, but I've spent the last hour looking through the archives and can't find the thread. Recently someone posted about an app or website that that helped them determine the amount of carbs, calories and protein that was in their homemade smoothies recipes. What was that app called again? Thanks!

Guest guest

>

> I'm sorry to bother you all with this, but I've spent the last hour looking

through the archives and can't find the thread. Recently someone posted about

an app or website that that helped them determine the amount of carbs, calories

and protein that was in their homemade smoothies recipes. What was that app

called again? Thanks!

>

>

posted this online calorie counter that works well

http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php.

Tom also posted about Living Cookbook 2011; a paid version you can google.

Guest guest

Was it MyFitnessPal.com? Pam T From: deaconsabbey <deaconsabbey@...> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 8:46 AM Subject: diet app to evaluate your food choices

I'm sorry to bother you all with this, but I've spent the last hour looking through the archives and can't find the thread. Recently someone posted about an app or website that that helped them determine the amount of carbs, calories and protein that was in their homemade smoothies recipes. What was that app called again? Thanks!

Guest guest

Thanks all! I think I found what I needed!Sent from my iPadOn Jun 16, 2012, at 10:13, Pam <yourfavoritething2002@...> wrote:

Was it MyFitnessPal.com? Pam T From: deaconsabbey <deaconsabbey@...> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 8:46 AM Subject: diet app to evaluate your food choices

=