RemedySpot.com

Re: blending time ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Ronaye,It depends on how smooth and how cold you want your final product. You can blend either fruits or veggies for a short or a long time. The longer you blend, the colder it will need to be in the beginning (so you don't get a hot juice). The less you blend, the less "smooth" the final texture will be. It is all a matter of how YOU like your final product!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 19, 2012, at 1:04 PM, Ronaye Manering wrote:

Hi!I just have a quick question about blending. The veggies drinks should not blend longer than 50 seconds, is that right?So, ideally, just blend a bit after each addition of several veggies and keep them from getting warm? But the smoothies should blend about 2 minutes or so?Thanks, I just want to be more clear about this Ronaye

Guest guest

If you want it smoother (like I do) , I always blend smoothies for over a minute

but no more than 2, probably about 1.5 minutes. Just make sure you put about a

cup of ice or even 2 cups if it's a full batch. The ice will keep your drink

cold with the longer blending time and it doesn't water it down.

>

> Hi!

>

> I just have a quick question about blending.  The veggies drinks should not

blend longer than 50 seconds, is that right?

> So, ideally, just blend a bit after each addition of several veggies and keep

them from getting warm?  

>

> But the smoothies should blend about 2 minutes or so?

>

> Thanks, I just want to be more clear about this 

>

> Ronaye

>

Guest guest

Adding 1/2 an avocado really smooths it as well

Re: blending time ?

If you want it smoother (like I do) , I always blend smoothies for over a minute but no more than 2, probably about 1.5 minutes. Just make sure you put about a cup of ice or even 2 cups if it's a full batch. The ice will keep your drink cold with the longer blending time and it doesn't water it down. >> Hi!> > I just have a quick question about blending. The veggies drinks should not blend longer than 50 seconds, is that right?> So, ideally, just blend a bit after each addition of several veggies and keep them from getting warm? > > But the smoothies should blend about 2 minutes or so?> > Thanks, I just want to be more clear about this > > Ronaye>