RemedySpot.com

Re: Morning hot chocolate (smoothie?)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How much cacao powder do you use? Put the following into the VM:1 cup boiling water1 egg,coconut oil-- start small, as coconut oil has antifungal properties, so if you use too much, you could end up feeling kind of yucky-- I now use about 2 tbsps, but I started out with about 1 TBSP and worked up.Cacao powder..(label says organic raw cacao powder) I started just using ordinary cocoa powder and it was fine, but this is MUCH tastier.sweetener if you need it-- I don't use any ThanksBonnie

Guest guest

Doesn't the boiling water curdle/cook the egg?? Trying to visualize making this. About A Tbs cocoa?On Jul 18, 2012, at 6:24 AM, "Gail" <gail.metcalfe@...> wrote:

I have had problems with yeast and sugar for a number of years now and am trying to avoid a lot of foods which create problems for me, so my diet for a long time was quite limited. I started making this drink for breakfast and found it quite like a nice cup of hot chocolate. It is quick and convenient, and my go-to for breakfast

Put the following into the VM:

1 cup boiling water

1 egg,

coconut oil-- start small, as coconut oil has antifungal properties, so if you use too much, you could end up feeling kind of yucky-- I now use about 2 tbsps, but I started out with about 1 TBSP and worked up.

Cacao powder..(label says organic raw cacao powder) I started just using ordinary cocoa powder and it was fine, but this is MUCH tastier.

sweetener if you need it-- I don't use any

Coconut oil has a lot of great things going for it, among the long list, is weight loss.

I had a lot of good results using this-- was worried about my cholesterol having 7 eggs/week, but when I was tested, there were no detrimental effects; in fact, my cholesterol was lower than it ever was--including triglycerides which are my main problem.

=

Guest guest

I mostly just eyeball the cacao powder... maybe a tablespoon full; then taste and if it's not how I like it just add more.

RE: Morning hot chocolate (smoothie?)

How much cacao powder do you use?

Put the following into the VM:

1 cup boiling water

1 egg,

coconut oil-- start small, as coconut oil has antifungal properties, so if you use too much, you could end up feeling kind of yucky-- I now use about 2 tbsps, but I started out with about 1 TBSP and worked up.

Cacao powder..(label says organic raw cacao powder) I started just using ordinary cocoa powder and it was fine, but this is MUCH tastier.

sweetener if you need it-- I don't use any

Thanks

Bonnie