RemedySpot.com

Re: Off topic...don't know how to put it there.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow, what an amazing email! God sure knows how to get it done! I wish you love and light and continued improvement in your health.

Fran

In a message dated 6/12/2012 12:24:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jadacaden@... writes:

Ok, I wanted to share and give you guys a much needed update. First, please each of you know how much this group has meant to me. You have each reached out to me in one way or another and if only by words of encouragement or a recipe, lifted me tremendously. As you may have read, despite all of our efforts I was still continuing to lose weight at a rapid rate. I am now seeing a Dietician who was just at a loss with me. I was supposed to have a J-tube put in but the surgeon wouldn't agree because of how much I have deteriorated. He was simply afraid I wouldn't recover. So the updates. I have been scheduled to go to the Mayo Clinic Sept 10. This at first was something I couldn't understand as I thought I was with the beat doctors. What I didn't realize is the combination of my diseases were making it impossible for my GI and Neurologists to come up with a plan of treatment for me. This is hope that the Mayo Clinic can try some new advanced therapys to help me. Second, about a month ago someone told me about a product called Orgain. One 11 oz box has 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I looked up the product and seen it was way to expensive for my household budget. Someone, I don't know who, wrote the company and the day I went to court for my SSI Hearing (I'll tell about that in a minute) June 1st, I came home to a case of the product. No explanation, letter or anything just a case with a name and email address on it. I drank the product, 2 a day for 7 days. I went to my Nutrionist last Friday and had gained 3-4 pounds. That night I emailed the address on the box and thanked them for the product and told them about the success I this far had. It was nothing more than a thank you email. Later that night the founder and owner of the company, Dr. Abraham contacted me via email. He told me that he was a cancer survivor himself with two small children. He said that he had read my story, again no clue how, and that I was such an i nspiration to him. I was stunned. He said that with his crazy hours as a doctor and as owner of a company, he often times found himself wondering was keeping this company going worth it. He said that hearing stories like mine proved that it was. He said my Faith and attitude was so inspiring that he would like to offer to send me more. He told me to not worry about the cost, after all God had blessed him with this was least he could do. He said he wasn't going to email me out of fear of me refusing his offer, but wanted to know what flavors I liked the most and also wanted to tell me how I had affected his life in a positive way, as he feels people who are down need to hear that as often as possible. He said he would be sending a new shipment every 60 days until I wrote him and told him I no longer needed them as well as keep my family and myself in his prayers. Yesterday, I received 5 cases of Orgain directly from him. What a blessing, just a few of the countless I have rec eived. I'm sharing this for two reasons, one to show progress and two, to show how awesome our God is. Never lose faith because God always does wonderful things in His time. Next SSI. I have fought the idea of being labeled disabled so long but the truth is, right now I am. Last November, after 8 months I finally broke down and applied. I was turned down twice before my Congressman stepped in and requested a critical care hearing. It was scheduled June 1st. I had a courtroom full of people; nurses, caregivers, family and even my Congressman. GP is not nationally recognized as a debilitating disease due to lack of awareness. I literally went in, court officers holding me up as I raised my right hand. The judge shut the whole court down and ruled in my favor on the spot. He come off the bench, hugged me and told me how inspirational I was. He told me the fact that I waited so long to even apply proved the kind of person I was. He apologized on behalf of SSI for the delay in judgement on this case and told me I was the first patient with GP he had approved in 43 years, setting a path for others like me. He told me to keep on advocating, keep my fait h and wished me well. We NEVER expected that. It will take about 45 days for my insurance to get situated, but in plenty time for me to go to the Mayo Clinic. I know not everyone here knows what all I've been through. I'm sharing this in hopes that those that do know what's going on, see how your prayers have helped me. With undying love and gratitude,

Guest guest

I was JUST Praying for you and thinking about you and then this note shows up - Praise God for His timing, and THAT YOU ARE DOING BETTER!!!So many positive turns of events. Thank you so much for sharing - there are so many on this list who are praying for you - it is so good to hear these very encouraging words! How Awesome that the doctor sent you JUST what you needed!!! Thanks again for your note - I pray for you and your family every day!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:24 PM, dbaby wrote:

Ok, I wanted to share and give you guys a much needed update. First, please each of you know how much this group has meant to me. You have each reached out to me in one way or another and if only by words of encouragement or a recipe, lifted me tremendously. As you may have read, despite all of our efforts I was still continuing to lose weight at a rapid rate. I am now seeing a Dietician who was just at a loss with me. I was supposed to have a J-tube put in but the surgeon wouldn't agree because of how much I have deteriorated. He was simply afraid I wouldn't recover.

So the updates. I have been scheduled to go to the Mayo Clinic Sept 10. This at first was something I couldn't understand as I thought I was with the beat doctors. What I didn't realize is the combination of my diseases were making it impossible for my GI and Neurologists to come up with a plan of treatment for me. This is hope that the Mayo Clinic can try some new advanced therapys to help me.

Second, about a month ago someone told me about a product called Orgain. One 11 oz box has 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I looked up the product and seen it was way to expensive for my household budget. Someone, I don't know who, wrote the company and the day I went to court for my SSI Hearing (I'll tell about that in a minute) June 1st, I came home to a case of the product. No explanation, letter or anything just a case with a name and email address on it. I drank the product, 2 a day for 7 days. I went to my Nutrionist last Friday and had gained 3-4 pounds. That night I emailed the address on the box and thanked them for the product and told them about the success I this far had. It was nothing more than a thank you email. Later that night the founder and owner of the company, Dr. Abraham contacted me via email. He told me that he was a cancer survivor himself with two small children. He said that he had read my story, again no clue how, and that I was such an inspiration to him. I was stunned. He said that with his crazy hours as a doctor and as owner of a company, he often times found himself wondering was keeping this company going worth it. He said that hearing stories like mine proved that it was. He said my Faith and attitude was so inspiring that he would like to offer to send me more. He told me to not worry about the cost, after all God had blessed him with this was least he could do. He said he wasn't going to email me out of fear of me refusing his offer, but wanted to know what flavors I liked the most and also wanted to tell me how I had affected his life in a positive way, as he feels people who are down need to hear that as often as possible. He said he would be sending a new shipment every 60 days until I wrote him and told him I no longer needed them as well as keep my family and myself in his prayers. Yesterday, I received 5 cases of Orgain directly from him. What a blessing, just a few of the countless I have received. I'm sharing this for two reasons, one to show progress and two, to show how awesome our God is. Never lose faith because God always does wonderful things in His time.

Next SSI. I have fought the idea of being labeled disabled so long but the truth is, right now I am. Last November, after 8 months I finally broke down and applied. I was turned down twice before my Congressman stepped in and requested a critical care hearing. It was scheduled June 1st. I had a courtroom full of people; nurses, caregivers, family and even my Congressman. GP is not nationally recognized as a debilitating disease due to lack of awareness. I literally went in, court officers holding me up as I raised my right hand. The judge shut the whole court down and ruled in my favor on the spot. He come off the bench, hugged me and told me how inspirational I was. He told me the fact that I waited so long to even apply proved the kind of person I was. He apologized on behalf of SSI for the delay in judgement on this case and told me I was the first patient with GP he had approved in 43 years, setting a path for others like me. He told me to keep on advocating, keep my faith and wished me well. We NEVER expected that. It will take about 45 days for my insurance to get situated, but in plenty time for me to go to the Mayo Clinic.

I know not everyone here knows what all I've been through. I'm sharing this in hopes that those that do know what's going on, see how your prayers have helped me.

With undying love and gratitude,

Guest guest

Wow! God is so faithful! All in His time :) so wonderful to hear! Will pray for your continued healing. MimiSent from my iPhoneOn Jun 12, 2012, at 9:40 AM, fradal@... wrote:

Wow, what an amazing email! God sure knows how to get it done! I wish you love and light and continued improvement in your health.

Fran

In a message dated 6/12/2012 12:24:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jadacaden@... writes:

Ok, I wanted to share and give you guys a much needed update. First, please each of you know how much this group has meant to me. You have each reached out to me in one way or another and if only by words of encouragement or a recipe, lifted me tremendously. As you may have read, despite all of our efforts I was still continuing to lose weight at a rapid rate. I am now seeing a Dietician who was just at a loss with me. I was supposed to have a J-tube put in but the surgeon wouldn't agree because of how much I have deteriorated. He was simply afraid I wouldn't recover. So the updates. I have been scheduled to go to the Mayo Clinic Sept 10. This at first was something I couldn't understand as I thought I was with the beat doctors. What I didn't realize is the combination of my diseases were making it impossible for my GI and Neurologists to come up with a plan of treatment for me. This is hope that the Mayo Clinic can try some new advanced therapys to help me. Second, about a month ago someone told me about a product called Orgain. One 11 oz box has 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I looked up the product and seen it was way to expensive for my household budget. Someone, I don't know who, wrote the company and the day I went to court for my SSI Hearing (I'll tell about that in a minute) June 1st, I came home to a case of the product. No explanation, letter or anything just a case with a name and email address on it. I drank the product, 2 a day for 7 days. I went to my Nutrionist last Friday and had gained 3-4 pounds. That night I emailed the address on the box and thanked them for the product and told them about the success I this far had. It was nothing more than a thank you email. Later that night the founder and owner of the company, Dr. Abraham contacted me via email. He told me that he was a cancer survivor himself with two small children. He said that he had read my story, again no clue how, and that I was such an i nspiration to him. I was stunned. He said that with his crazy hours as a doctor and as owner of a company, he often times found himself wondering was keeping this company going worth it. He said that hearing stories like mine proved that it was. He said my Faith and attitude was so inspiring that he would like to offer to send me more. He told me to not worry about the cost, after all God had blessed him with this was least he could do. He said he wasn't going to email me out of fear of me refusing his offer, but wanted to know what flavors I liked the most and also wanted to tell me how I had affected his life in a positive way, as he feels people who are down need to hear that as often as possible. He said he would be sending a new shipment every 60 days until I wrote him and told him I no longer needed them as well as keep my family and myself in his prayers. Yesterday, I received 5 cases of Orgain directly from him. What a blessing, just a few of the countless I have rec eived. I'm sharing this for two reasons, one to show progress and two, to show how awesome our God is. Never lose faith because God always does wonderful things in His time. Next SSI. I have fought the idea of being labeled disabled so long but the truth is, right now I am. Last November, after 8 months I finally broke down and applied. I was turned down twice before my Congressman stepped in and requested a critical care hearing. It was scheduled June 1st. I had a courtroom full of people; nurses, caregivers, family and even my Congressman. GP is not nationally recognized as a debilitating disease due to lack of awareness. I literally went in, court officers holding me up as I raised my right hand. The judge shut the whole court down and ruled in my favor on the spot. He come off the bench, hugged me and told me how inspirational I was. He told me the fact that I waited so long to even apply proved the kind of person I was. He apologized on behalf of SSI for the delay in judgement on this case and told me I was the first patient with GP he had approved in 43 years, setting a path for others like me. He told me to keep on advocating, keep my fait h and wished me well. We NEVER expected that. It will take about 45 days for my insurance to get situated, but in plenty time for me to go to the Mayo Clinic. I know not everyone here knows what all I've been through. I'm sharing this in hopes that those that do know what's going on, see how your prayers have helped me. With undying love and gratitude,

Guest guest

- I have no idea why I hadn't thought of it sooner. We have a list member who is an Expert in helping to formulate foods for G-Tube feeds. I am certain that she would have some formulas that you can make at home to add healthy variety to the Orgain… http://blenderizeddiet.com/Lesley, have you seen the Orgain Product???http://www.drinkorgain.com/

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:46 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

I was JUST Praying for you and thinking about you and then this note shows up - Praise God for His timing, and THAT YOU ARE DOING BETTER!!!So many positive turns of events. Thank you so much for sharing - there are so many on this list who are praying for you - it is so good to hear these very encouraging words! How Awesome that the doctor sent you JUST what you needed!!! Thanks again for your note - I pray for you and your family every day!

Ok, I wanted to share and give you guys a much needed update. First, please each of you know how much this group has meant to me. You have each reached out to me in one way or another and if only by words of encouragement or a recipe, lifted me tremendously. As you may have read, despite all of our efforts I was still continuing to lose weight at a rapid rate. I am now seeing a Dietician who was just at a loss with me. I was supposed to have a J-tube put in but the surgeon wouldn't agree because of how much I have deteriorated. He was simply afraid I wouldn't recover.

So the updates. I have been scheduled to go to the Mayo Clinic Sept 10. This at first was something I couldn't understand as I thought I was with the beat doctors. What I didn't realize is the combination of my diseases were making it impossible for my GI and Neurologists to come up with a plan of treatment for me. This is hope that the Mayo Clinic can try some new advanced therapys to help me.

Second, about a month ago someone told me about a product called Orgain. One 11 oz box has 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I looked up the product and seen it was way to expensive for my household budget. Someone, I don't know who, wrote the company and the day I went to court for my SSI Hearing (I'll tell about that in a minute) June 1st, I came home to a case of the product. No explanation, letter or anything just a case with a name and email address on it. I drank the product, 2 a day for 7 days. I went to my Nutrionist last Friday and had gained 3-4 pounds. That night I emailed the address on the box and thanked them for the product and told them about the success I this far had. It was nothing more than a thank you email. Later that night the founder and owner of the company, Dr. Abraham contacted me via email. He told me that he was a cancer survivor himself with two small children. He said that he had read my story, again no clue how, and that I was such an inspiration to him. I was stunned. He said that with his crazy hours as a doctor and as owner of a company, he often times found himself wondering was keeping this company going worth it. He said that hearing stories like mine proved that it was. He said my Faith and attitude was so inspiring that he would like to offer to send me more. He told me to not worry about the cost, after all God had blessed him with this was least he could do. He said he wasn't going to email me out of fear of me refusing his offer, but wanted to know what flavors I liked the most and also wanted to tell me how I had affected his life in a positive way, as he feels people who are down need to hear that as often as possible. He said he would be sending a new shipment every 60 days until I wrote him and told him I no longer needed them as well as keep my family and myself in his prayers. Yesterday, I received 5 cases of Orgain directly from him. What a blessing, just a few of the countless I have received. I'm sharing this for two reasons, one to show progress and two, to show how awesome our God is. Never lose faith because God always does wonderful things in His time.

Next SSI. I have fought the idea of being labeled disabled so long but the truth is, right now I am. Last November, after 8 months I finally broke down and applied. I was turned down twice before my Congressman stepped in and requested a critical care hearing. It was scheduled June 1st. I had a courtroom full of people; nurses, caregivers, family and even my Congressman. GP is not nationally recognized as a debilitating disease due to lack of awareness. I literally went in, court officers holding me up as I raised my right hand. The judge shut the whole court down and ruled in my favor on the spot. He come off the bench, hugged me and told me how inspirational I was. He told me the fact that I waited so long to even apply proved the kind of person I was. He apologized on behalf of SSI for the delay in judgement on this case and told me I was the first patient with GP he had approved in 43 years, setting a path for others like me. He told me to keep on advocating, keep my faith and wished me well. We NEVER expected that. It will take about 45 days for my insurance to get situated, but in plenty time for me to go to the Mayo Clinic.

I know not everyone here knows what all I've been through. I'm sharing this in hopes that those that do know what's going on, see how your prayers have helped me.

Guest guest

- I have no idea why I hadn't thought of it sooner. We have a list member who is an Expert in helping to formulate foods for G-Tube feeds. I am certain that she would have some formulas that you can make at home to add healthy variety to the Orgain… http://blenderizeddiet.com/Lesley, have you seen the Orgain Product???http://www.drinkorgain.com/

Guest guest

Thank you all so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. Lea Ann, I'm definitely going to check that out. They have me trying to get down 1985 calories a day and it's hard. She may have a few suggestions. 😄Always in my thoughts and prayers, PS...how strange this morning you were thinking of me and at the same time I was thinking of you guys. All in His time!!! God is Amazing!!!Sent from my iPhoneOn Jun 12, 2012, at 11:52 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

=

Guest guest

I got teary reading your post. I am so glad for you and true- God is amazing! I just love hearing stories like that that defy logic and understanding-all to give Him glory! I so needed to be reminded of His timing right now as i deal with many stressful things...so thank you for that! Glad to hear of His blessings on you and of your persistent faith!Sent from my iPadOn Jun 12, 2012, at 2:39 PM, "" <jadacaden@...> wrote: Thank you all so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. Lea Ann, I'm definitely going to check that out. They have me trying to get down 1985 calories a day and it's hard. She may have a few suggestions. 😄Always in my thoughts and prayers, PS...how strange this morning you were thinking of me and at the same time I was thinking of you guys. All in His time!!! God is Amazing!!!Sent from my iPhoneOn Jun 12, 2012, at 11:52 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: - I have no idea why I hadn't thought of it sooner. We have a list member who is an Expert in helping to formulate foods for G-Tube feeds. I am certain that she would have some formulas that you can make at home to add healthy variety to the Orgain… http://blenderizeddiet.com/Lesley, have you seen the Orgain Product???http://www.drinkorgain.com/Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:46 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: I was JUST Praying for you and thinking about you and then this note shows up - Praise God for His timing, and THAT YOU ARE DOING BETTER!!!So many positive turns of events. Thank you so much for sharing - there are so many on this list who are praying for you - it is so good to hear these very encouraging words! How Awesome that the doctor sent you JUST what you needed!!! Thanks again for your note - I pray for you and your family every day!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:24 PM, dbaby wrote: Ok, I wanted to share and give you guys a much needed update. First, please each of you know how much this group has meant to me. You have each reached out to me in one way or another and if only by words of encouragement or a recipe, lifted me tremendously. As you may have read, despite all of our efforts I was still continuing to lose weight at a rapid rate. I am now seeing a Dietician who was just at a loss with me. I was supposed to have a J-tube put in but the surgeon wouldn't agree because of how much I have deteriorated. He was simply afraid I wouldn't recover. So the updates. I have been scheduled to go to the Mayo Clinic Sept 10. This at first was something I couldn't understand as I thought I was with the beat doctors. What I didn't realize is the combination of my diseases were making it impossible for my GI and Neurologists to come up with a plan of treatment for me. This is hope that the Mayo Clinic can try some new advanced therapys to help me. Second, about a month ago someone told me about a product called Orgain. One 11 oz box has 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I looked up the product and seen it was way to expensive for my household budget. Someone, I don't know who, wrote the company and the day I went to court for my SSI Hearing (I'll tell about that in a minute) June 1st, I came home to a case of the product. No explanation, letter or anything just a case with a name and email address on it. I drank the product, 2 a day for 7 days. I went to my Nutrionist last Friday and had gained 3-4 pounds. That night I emailed the address on the box and thanked them for the product and told them about the success I this far had. It was nothing more than a thank you email. Later that night the founder and owner of the company, Dr. Abraham contacted me via email. He told me that he was a cancer survivor himself with two small children. He said that he had read my story, again no clue how, and that I was such an inspiration to him. I was stunned. He said that with his crazy hours as a doctor and as owner of a company, he often times found himself wondering was keeping this company going worth it. He said that hearing stories like mine proved that it was. He said my Faith and attitude was so inspiring that he would like to offer to send me more. He told me to not worry about the cost, after all God had blessed him with this was least he could do. He said he wasn't going to email me out of fear of me refusing his offer, but wanted to know what flavors I liked the most and also wanted to tell me how I had affected his life in a positive way, as he feels people who are down need to hear that as often as possible. He said he would be sending a new shipment every 60 days until I wrote him and told him I no longer needed them as well as keep my family and myself in his prayers. Yesterday, I received 5 cases of Orgain directly from him. What a blessing, just a few of the countless I have received. I'm sharing this for two reasons, one to show progress and two, to show how awesome our God is. Never lose faith because God always does wonderful things in His time. Next SSI. I have fought the idea of being labeled disabled so long but the truth is, right now I am. Last November, after 8 months I finally broke down and applied. I was turned down twice before my Congressman stepped in and requested a critical care hearing. It was scheduled June 1st. I had a courtroom full of people; nurses, caregivers, family and even my Congressman. GP is not nationally recognized as a debilitating disease due to lack of awareness. I literally went in, court officers holding me up as I raised my right hand. The judge shut the whole court down and ruled in my favor on the spot. He come off the bench, hugged me and told me how inspirational I was. He told me the fact that I waited so long to even apply proved the kind of person I was. He apologized on behalf of SSI for the delay in judgement on this case and told me I was the first patient with GP he had approved in 43 years, setting a path for others like me. He told me to keep on advocating, keep my faith and wished me well. We NEVER expected that. It will take about 45 days for my insurance to get situated, but in plenty time for me to go to the Mayo Clinic. I know not everyone here knows what all I've been through. I'm sharing this in hopes that those that do know what's going on, see how your prayers have helped me. With undying love and gratitude, =

Guest guest

I got teary reading your post. I am so glad for you and true- God is amazing! I just love hearing stories like that that defy logic and understanding-all to give Him glory! I so needed to be reminded of His timing right now as i deal with many stressful things...so thank you for that! Glad to hear of His blessings on you and of your persistent faith!Sent from my iPadOn Jun 12, 2012, at 2:39 PM, "" <jadacaden@...> wrote: Thank you all so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. Lea Ann, I'm definitely going to check that out. They have me trying to get down 1985 calories a day and it's hard. She may have a few suggestions. 😄Always in my thoughts and prayers, PS...how strange this morning you were thinking of me and at the same time I was thinking of you guys. All in His time!!! God is Amazing!!!Sent from my iPhoneOn Jun 12, 2012, at 11:52 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: - I have no idea why I hadn't thought of it sooner. We have a list member who is an Expert in helping to formulate foods for G-Tube feeds. I am certain that she would have some formulas that you can make at home to add healthy variety to the Orgain… http://blenderizeddiet.com/Lesley, have you seen the Orgain Product???http://www.drinkorgain.com/Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:46 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: I was JUST Praying for you and thinking about you and then this note shows up - Praise God for His timing, and THAT YOU ARE DOING BETTER!!!So many positive turns of events. Thank you so much for sharing - there are so many on this list who are praying for you - it is so good to hear these very encouraging words! How Awesome that the doctor sent you JUST what you needed!!! Thanks again for your note - I pray for you and your family every day!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:24 PM, dbaby wrote: Ok, I wanted to share and give you guys a much needed update. First, please each of you know how much this group has meant to me. You have each reached out to me in one way or another and if only by words of encouragement or a recipe, lifted me tremendously. As you may have read, despite all of our efforts I was still continuing to lose weight at a rapid rate. I am now seeing a Dietician who was just at a loss with me. I was supposed to have a J-tube put in but the surgeon wouldn't agree because of how much I have deteriorated. He was simply afraid I wouldn't recover. So the updates. I have been scheduled to go to the Mayo Clinic Sept 10. This at first was something I couldn't understand as I thought I was with the beat doctors. What I didn't realize is the combination of my diseases were making it impossible for my GI and Neurologists to come up with a plan of treatment for me. This is hope that the Mayo Clinic can try some new advanced therapys to help me. Second, about a month ago someone told me about a product called Orgain. One 11 oz box has 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I looked up the product and seen it was way to expensive for my household budget. Someone, I don't know who, wrote the company and the day I went to court for my SSI Hearing (I'll tell about that in a minute) June 1st, I came home to a case of the product. No explanation, letter or anything just a case with a name and email address on it. I drank the product, 2 a day for 7 days. I went to my Nutrionist last Friday and had gained 3-4 pounds. That night I emailed the address on the box and thanked them for the product and told them about the success I this far had. It was nothing more than a thank you email. Later that night the founder and owner of the company, Dr. Abraham contacted me via email. He told me that he was a cancer survivor himself with two small children. He said that he had read my story, again no clue how, and that I was such an inspiration to him. I was stunned. He said that with his crazy hours as a doctor and as owner of a company, he often times found himself wondering was keeping this company going worth it. He said that hearing stories like mine proved that it was. He said my Faith and attitude was so inspiring that he would like to offer to send me more. He told me to not worry about the cost, after all God had blessed him with this was least he could do. He said he wasn't going to email me out of fear of me refusing his offer, but wanted to know what flavors I liked the most and also wanted to tell me how I had affected his life in a positive way, as he feels people who are down need to hear that as often as possible. He said he would be sending a new shipment every 60 days until I wrote him and told him I no longer needed them as well as keep my family and myself in his prayers. Yesterday, I received 5 cases of Orgain directly from him. What a blessing, just a few of the countless I have received. I'm sharing this for two reasons, one to show progress and two, to show how awesome our God is. Never lose faith because God always does wonderful things in His time. Next SSI. I have fought the idea of being labeled disabled so long but the truth is, right now I am. Last November, after 8 months I finally broke down and applied. I was turned down twice before my Congressman stepped in and requested a critical care hearing. It was scheduled June 1st. I had a courtroom full of people; nurses, caregivers, family and even my Congressman. GP is not nationally recognized as a debilitating disease due to lack of awareness. I literally went in, court officers holding me up as I raised my right hand. The judge shut the whole court down and ruled in my favor on the spot. He come off the bench, hugged me and told me how inspirational I was. He told me the fact that I waited so long to even apply proved the kind of person I was. He apologized on behalf of SSI for the delay in judgement on this case and told me I was the first patient with GP he had approved in 43 years, setting a path for others like me. He told me to keep on advocating, keep my faith and wished me well. We NEVER expected that. It will take about 45 days for my insurance to get situated, but in plenty time for me to go to the Mayo Clinic. I know not everyone here knows what all I've been through. I'm sharing this in hopes that those that do know what's going on, see how your prayers have helped me. With undying love and gratitude, =

Guest guest

Oh, your e-mail is amazing...your story is an inspiration to us all, I know. I'm so glad you have gained some weight, and the selfless CEO providing of the Orgain product to you, is amazing. And, that you are approved for the SSI....things are definitely looking up for you.Good luck with Mayo Clinic, and with the improvement in your weight, you will surely be ready for whatever they can come up with to help you.Warmest wishes,Ginny From: dbaby <jadacaden@...> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:24 AM Subject: Off topic...don't know how to put it there.

Second, about a month ago someone told me about a product called Orgain. One 11 oz box has 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I looked up the product and seen it was way to expensive for my household budget. Someone, I don't know who, wrote the company and the day I went to court for my SSI Hearing (I'll tell about that in a minute) June 1st, I came home to a case of the product. No explanation, letter or anything just a case with a name and email address on it. I drank the product, 2 a day for 7 days. I went to my Nutrionist last Friday and had gained 3-4 pounds. That night I emailed the address on the box and thanked them for the product and told them about the success I this far had. It was nothing more than a thank you email. Later that night the founder and owner of the company, Dr. Abraham contacted me via email. He told me that he was a cancer survivor himself with two small children. He said that he had read my story, again no clue how,

and that I was such an inspiration to him. I was stunned. He said that with his crazy hours as a doctor and as owner of a company, he often times found himself wondering was keeping this company going worth it. He said that hearing stories like mine proved that it was. He said my Faith and attitude was so inspiring that he would like to offer to send me more. He told me to not worry about the cost, after all God had blessed him with this was least he could do. He said he wasn't going to email me out of fear of me refusing his offer, but wanted to know what flavors I liked the most and also wanted to tell me how I had affected his life in a positive way, as he feels people who are down need to hear that as often as possible. He said he would be sending a new shipment every 60 days until I wrote him and told him I no longer needed them as well as keep my family and myself in his prayers. Yesterday, I received 5 cases of Orgain directly from him. What a

blessing, just a few of the countless I have received. I'm sharing this for two reasons, one to show progress and two, to show how awesome our God is. Never lose faith because God always does wonderful things in His time.

Next SSI. I have fought the idea of being labeled disabled so long but the truth is, right now I am. Last November, after 8 months I finally broke down and applied. I was turned down twice before my Congressman stepped in and requested a critical care hearing. It was scheduled June 1st. I had a courtroom full of people; nurses, caregivers, family and even my Congressman. GP is not nationally recognized as a debilitating disease due to lack of awareness. I literally went in, court officers holding me up as I raised my right hand. The judge shut the whole court down and ruled in my favor on the spot. He come off the bench, hugged me and told me how inspirational I was. He told me the fact that I waited so long to even apply proved the kind of person I was. He apologized on behalf of SSI for the delay in judgement on this case and told me I was the first patient with GP he had approved in 43 years, setting a path for others like me. He told me to keep on

advocating, keep my faith and wished me well. We NEVER expected that. It will take about 45 days for my insurance to get situated, but in plenty time for me to go to the Mayo Clinic.

Guest guest

--Praise God!  I also continue to pray and think of you!  Would you send your address again---I seemed to have lost it!StaceyOn Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM, dbaby <jadacaden@...> wrote:

Guest guest

--Praise God!  I also continue to pray and think of you!  Would you send your address again---I seemed to have lost it!StaceyOn Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM, dbaby <jadacaden@...> wrote:

Guest guest

May I ask what gp is?Best regards,CarolSent from my iPadOn Jun 12, 2012, at 7:19 PM, "ssummers1 tds.net" <ssummers1@...> wrote:

--Praise God! I also continue to pray and think of you! Would you send your address again---I seemed to have lost it!StaceyOn Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM, dbaby <jadacaden@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Yes I was wondering the same thing, What is GP. Also Sorry to hear of the issues you have had, God does work in wondrous ways! Want to understand the Bible better? FREE studies. For more info Just

ask! From: Carol Wahl <cdj53@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:33 PM Subject: Re: Off topic...don't know how to put it there.

May I ask what gp is?Best regards,CarolSent from my iPadOn Jun 12, 2012, at 7:19 PM, "ssummers1 tds.net" <ssummers1@...> wrote:

--Praise God! I also continue to pray and think of you! Would you send your address again---I seemed to have lost it!StaceyOn Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM, dbaby <jadacaden@...> wrote:

Second, about a month ago someone told me about a product called Orgain. One 11 oz box has 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I looked up the product and seen it was way to expensive for my household budget. Someone, I don't know who, wrote the company and the day I went to court for my SSI Hearing (I'll tell about that in a minute) June 1st, I came home to a case of the product. No explanation, letter or anything just a case with a name and email address on it. I drank the product, 2 a day for 7 days. I went to my Nutrionist last Friday and had gained 3-4 pounds. That night I emailed the address on the box and thanked them for the product and told them about the success I this far had. It was nothing more than a thank you email. Later that night the founder and owner of the company, Dr. Abraham contacted me via email. He told me that he was a cancer survivor himself with two small children. He said that he had read my story, again no clue how,

and that I was such an inspiration to him. I was stunned. He said that with his crazy hours as a doctor and as owner of a company, he often times found himself wondering was keeping this company going worth it. He said that hearing stories like mine proved that it was. He said my Faith and attitude was so inspiring that he would like to offer to send me more. He told me to not worry about the cost, after all God had blessed him with this was least he could do. He said he wasn't going to email me out of fear of me refusing his offer, but wanted to know what flavors I liked the most and also wanted to tell me how I had affected his life in a positive way, as he feels people who are down need to hear that as often as possible. He said he would be sending a new shipment every 60 days until I wrote him and told him I no longer needed them as well as keep my family and myself in his prayers. Yesterday, I received 5 cases of Orgain directly from him. What a

blessing, just a few of the countless I have received. I'm sharing this for two reasons, one to show progress and two, to show how awesome our God is. Never lose faith because God always does wonderful things in His time.

Next SSI. I have fought the idea of being labeled disabled so long but the truth is, right now I am. Last November, after 8 months I finally broke down and applied. I was turned down twice before my Congressman stepped in and requested a critical care hearing. It was scheduled June 1st. I had a courtroom full of people; nurses, caregivers, family and even my Congressman. GP is not nationally recognized as a debilitating disease due to lack of awareness. I literally went in, court officers holding me up as I raised my right hand. The judge shut the whole court down and ruled in my favor on the spot. He come off the bench, hugged me and told me how inspirational I was. He told me the fact that I waited so long to even apply proved the kind of person I was. He apologized on behalf of SSI for the delay in judgement on this case and told me I was the first patient with GP he had approved in 43 years, setting a path for others like me. He told me to keep on

advocating, keep my faith and wished me well. We NEVER expected that. It will take about 45 days for my insurance to get situated, but in plenty time for me to go to the Mayo Clinic.

Guest guest

Yes I was wondering the same thing, What is GP. Also Sorry to hear of the issues you have had, God does work in wondrous ways! Want to understand the Bible better? FREE studies. For more info Just

ask! From: Carol Wahl <cdj53@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:33 PM Subject: Re: Off topic...don't know how to put it there.

Guest guest

You May! :-)GP = Gastroparesis:http://www.google.com/search?client=safari & rls=en & q=gastroparesis & ie=UTF-8 & oe=UTF-8

On Jun 12, 2012, at 7:33 PM, Carol Wahl wrote:May I ask what gp is?Best regards,CarolOn Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM, dbaby <jadacaden@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Perfect access point Lea Ann, thank you. My particular case of Gastroparesis is Stage 4 and affects my entire intestinal track. It's considered organ failure, my intestinal system only works at 3-5%. In addition, I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardic Syndrome. This means sitting, lying or standing with no warning, my heart rate rises (usually above 150) while my blood pressure remains the same. It's an autonomic disorder which has finally given us an answer to what caused MY particular case of GP. They believe it was the flu. When I had it last year it went away, however my body reset and produced antibodies to fight it off. Since there was no longer anything to fight, it started attacking my Vagal Nerves. For me, it is literally a gut/brain syndrome. This causes passing out, loss of feeling in my distal limbs, nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite and unwanted weight loss. I can't force myself to eat because my stomach won't pass the food, so it causes nausea and vomiting; along with the complications of all the time dehydration. I have memory loss and dullness and I stay very malnourished. There is no cure for either, but we do have hope. Our biggest issue is lack of awareness. Most people have never heard of it outside diabetes, including myself. Because of this, many people deteriorate so bad before they are diagnosed and sent to the right doctors that finding a treatment plan can seem impossible. I've been fighting this since last March, I was diagnosed in August. There are 5M Americans with this disorder, only 200000 in the US have POTS....so you can see my dilemma I'm sure, ha. I am blessed, have been over and over; but blessed that the worlds leading specialist in GP works about an hour from me. My first visit, I sat along side people from all over the world. My blessings are abundant, as much as I hurt everyday, I always try and count my blessings. That along with what my sons regularly tells me keeps me going. He says, momma God put this on you because he knew you could handle it an help others. Everyday, I do a little something to prove him right, even if it's just an email of encouragement letting someone know they aren't alone. Always in my thought and prayers, Sent from my iPhoneOn Jun 12, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

You May! :-)GP = Gastroparesis:http://www.google.com/search?client=safari & rls=en & q=gastroparesis & ie=UTF-8 & oe=UTF-8

On Jun 12, 2012, at 7:33 PM, Carol Wahl wrote:May I ask what gp is?Best regards,CarolOn Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM, dbaby <jadacaden@...> wrote:

=

Guest guest

I am so happy to hear that you have found some success and to hear that there

are people in this world who are caring and kind. I am an avid believer in

Karma, and 'what goes round comes round'.

I am new to the group, and am getting my VM soon, but have joined to get a head

start on learning how to get the most out of it. It warms my heart to know that

this is a community of friends, and not just people exchanging information.

Best wishes to you for continued success with this regimen, and I look forward

to updates in the future!

Roz

> > Ok, I wanted to share and give you guys a much needed update. First, please

each of you know how much this group has meant to me. You have each reached out

to me in one way or another and if only by words of encouragement or a recipe,

lifted me tremendously. As you may have read, despite all of our efforts I was

still continuing to lose weight at a rapid rate. I am now seeing a Dietician who

was just at a loss with me. I was supposed to have a J-tube put in but the

surgeon wouldn't agree because of how much I have deteriorated. He was simply

afraid I wouldn't recover.

> > So the updates. I have been scheduled to go to the Mayo Clinic Sept 10. This

at first was something I couldn't understand as I thought I was with the beat

doctors. What I didn't realize is the combination of my diseases were making it

impossible for my GI and Neurologists to come up with a plan of treatment for

me. This is hope that the Mayo Clinic can try some new advanced therapys to help

me.

> > Second, about a month ago someone told me about a product called Orgain. One

11 oz box has 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I looked up the product and

seen it was way to expensive for my household budget. Someone, I don't know who,

wrote the company and the day I went to court for my SSI Hearing (I'll tell

about that in a minute) June 1st, I came home to a case of the product. No

explanation, letter or anything just a case with a name and email address on it.

I drank the product, 2 a day for 7 days. I went to my Nutrionist last Friday and

had gained 3-4 pounds. That night I emailed the address on the box and thanked

them for the product and told them about the success I this far had. It was

nothing more than a thank you email. Later that night the founder and owner of

the company, Dr. Abraham contacted me via email. He told me that he was a

cancer survivor himself with two small children. He said that he had read my

story, again no clue how, and that I was such an inspiration to him. I was

stunned. He said that with his crazy hours as a doctor and as owner of a

company, he often times found himself wondering was keeping this company going

worth it. He said that hearing stories like mine proved that it was. He said my

Faith and attitude was so inspiring that he would like to offer to send me more.

He told me to not worry about the cost, after all God had blessed him with this

was least he could do. He said he wasn't going to email me out of fear of me

refusing his offer, but wanted to know what flavors I liked the most and also

wanted to tell me how I had affected his life in a positive way, as he feels

people who are down need to hear that as often as possible. He said he would be

sending a new shipment every 60 days until I wrote him and told him I no longer

needed them as well as keep my family and myself in his prayers. Yesterday, I

received 5 cases of Orgain directly from him. What a blessing, just a few of the

countless I have received. I'm sharing this for two reasons, one to show

progress and two, to show how awesome our God is. Never lose faith because God

always does wonderful things in His time.

> > Next SSI. I have fought the idea of being labeled disabled so long but the

truth is, right now I am. Last November, after 8 months I finally broke down and

applied. I was turned down twice before my Congressman stepped in and requested

a critical care hearing. It was scheduled June 1st. I had a courtroom full of

people; nurses, caregivers, family and even my Congressman. GP is not nationally

recognized as a debilitating disease due to lack of awareness. I literally went

in, court officers holding me up as I raised my right hand. The judge shut the

whole court down and ruled in my favor on the spot. He come off the bench,

hugged me and told me how inspirational I was. He told me the fact that I waited

so long to even apply proved the kind of person I was. He apologized on behalf

of SSI for the delay in judgement on this case and told me I was the first

patient with GP he had approved in 43 years, setting a path for others like me.

He told me to keep on advocating, keep my faith and wished me well. We NEVER

expected that. It will take about 45 days for my insurance to get situated, but

in plenty time for me to go to the Mayo Clinic.

> > I know not everyone here knows what all I've been through. I'm sharing this

in hopes that those that do know what's going on, see how your prayers have

helped me.

> > With undying love and gratitude,

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I am happy you are able to keep such a positive attitude. It is wonderful that

you are helping others with your disease. I pray for your recovery.

God bless you.

Janet