RemedySpot.com

Container sizes at the bottom… was - Peanut butter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

If I hold my 64 oz. wet container bottom to bottom to the 48 oz. wet container they are the exact same size. My 32 oz. wet is smaller (fits inside the rubber stoppers as opposed to having a plastic cover that fits over, and on the outside of those rubber stoppers.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 14, 2012, at 10:52 PM, Sherry wrote:

"The 48 oz. container that comes with the Creations Elite is the same bottom width (and blade width) as all of the current 5200 series models are using. The Pro 300 http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-958660/Vitamix-Red-Pro-300-Series-Blender and the Pro 750 are the only machines that currently have the newer, wider base."

Are you saying the 64 oz container has the same bottom width as the creations model?

I have the QVC Creations II model that came with the 48 oz container. I purchased the 64 ounce container and it is alot smaller at the bottom than my 48 oz container. And the 32 ounce container is smaller yet.

Sherry

> >

> >

> > Another newbie question.

> > I have one of the new QVC machines.... It has the 48oz, wider bottom container. I plan to make PB ASAP.

> >

> > Are you guys using your wet or dry containers for peanut butter?

> > Sally R

> >

>