RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: might be busted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

BradWhere does the quotation at the end of your email come from?Ed in SF, CAOn Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Brad Washkowiak <braddaman1@...> wrote:

I am sorry to hear about your machine.  For any of you still debating vitamix vs blendtec.  In the case of a broken machine, blendtec does not fix machines.  Blendtec will send you a new motor base.  When you receive the new motor base you return the broken motor base back to blendtec.  This way you are only with out a blender for a few days. 

With viatmix you have to return the motor base and wait for blendtec to repair it and return it to you.   Either way both are great machines and most likely you will never have an issue with either machine. 

Brad There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves

minds.

Guest guest

I don't think blendtec will repair a vitamixD. From: braddaman1@...Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 21:03:20 -0700Subject: re: might be busted

I am sorry to hear about your machine. For any of you still debating vitamix vs blendtec. In the case of a broken machine, blendtec does not fix machines. Blendtec will send you a new motor base. When you receive the new motor base you return the broken motor base back to blendtec. This way you are only with out a blender for a few days. With viatmix you have to return the motor base and wait for blendtec to repair it and return it to you. Either way both are great machines and most likely you will never have an issue with either machine. Brad There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves

minds.

Guest guest

What is this and why would you post something this disrespectful on a board that has nothing to do with Religion? I will pray for you, so that God can soften your dark and hardened heart. To everyone else, thank you for the MANY prayers you've sent up for myself and my family. I would not be where I am today if it were not for the true power of prayer and Gods miracles He works in my life everyday! Always in my PRAYERS, Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 1, 2012, at 10:29 AM, "badgett44" <badgett@...> wrote:

Following comes from http://ffrf.org/

> There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds.

>

=

Guest guest

Thank you, , I feel the same way!TrishaSent from my iPadOn Jul 1, 2012, at 10:48 AM, <jadacaden@...> wrote:

What is this and why would you post something this disrespectful on a board that has nothing to do with Religion? I will pray for you, so that God can soften your dark and hardened heart. To everyone else, thank you for the MANY prayers you've sent up for myself and my family. I would not be where I am today if it were not for the true power of prayer and Gods miracles He works in my life everyday! Always in my PRAYERS, Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 1, 2012, at 10:29 AM, "badgett44" <badgett@...> wrote:

> There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds.

>

=

=

Guest guest

You might not agree with what Brad had to say, but he has the right as do those that make Christian comments in their emails to the group.  I am a Buddhist and I would not like to be criticized for making a statement as a Soka Gakkai member. MHO

Ed in SF, CAOn Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Trisha <tmeyers85@...> wrote:

Thank you, , I feel the same way!TrishaSent from my iPadOn Jul 1, 2012, at 10:48 AM, <jadacaden@...> wrote:

What is this and why would you post something this disrespectful on a board that has nothing to do with Religion? I will pray for you, so that God can soften your dark and hardened heart. To everyone else, thank you for the MANY prayers you've sent up for myself and my family. I would not be where I am today if it were not for the true power of prayer and Gods miracles He works in my life everyday! 

Always in my PRAYERS, Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 1, 2012, at 10:29 AM, " badgett44 " <badgett@...> wrote:

>

=

=

Guest guest

I am a new member & I thought this was a group for sharing info for the Vitamix, not a place to discuss religious views, I believe there is a group for this. So far I have very much enjoyed the info members have on the Vitamix but will take myself out of the group if this continues. I try to respect all beliefs & would appreciate it if other members would do the same & not use this group to post your personal views.

Thank you,

Dixie California

From: <edwevans@...> Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 7:03 AMSubject: Re: Re: might be busted

You might not agree with what Brad had to say, but he has the right as do those that make Christian comments in their emails to the group. I am a Buddhist and I would not like to be criticized for making a statement as a Soka Gakkai member. MHOEd in SF, CA

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Trisha <tmeyers85@...> wrote:

Thank you, , I feel the same way!

TrishaSent from my iPad

On Jul 1, 2012, at 10:48 AM, <jadacaden@...> wrote:

What is this and why would you post something this disrespectful on a board that has nothing to do with Religion? I will pray for you, so that God can soften your dark and hardened heart.

To everyone else, thank you for the MANY prayers you've sent up for myself and my family. I would not be where I am today if it were not for the true power of prayer and Gods miracles He works in my life everyday!

Always in my PRAYERS,

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2012, at 10:29 AM, "badgett44" <badgett@...> wrote:

Following comes from http://ffrf.org/> There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds.>==

Guest guest

Is Buddhism not a religion? Your right Ed, he does have that right as is enforced by our constitution regarding freedom of speech. However, no one was putting him down for his religion as he so blatantly stated that he has no belief in any religion at all. IMHO, I believe everyone has the right to worship or practice whatever religion they prefer or is instilled in their soul and lives. This comment however, states that all of us that believe any thing, spirit or embodiment that is not of this world are heartless, ignorant and brainwashed. That statement includes you and your beliefs as well. I don't put down on Jewish beliefs, Buddhism or Catholic beliefs even though I am a Christian. I simply respect other beliefs, what he stated was that he had none. My comment wasn't intended to be offensive, as I believe was the sole purpose of his. I simply asked why would anyone come to a group and post something that isn't even relevant to the group. Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 2, 2012, at 9:03 AM, <edwevans@...> wrote:

You might not agree with what Brad had to say, but he has the right as do those that make Christian comments in their emails to the group. I am a Buddhist and I would not like to be criticized for making a statement as a Soka Gakkai member. MHO

Ed in SF, CAOn Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Trisha <tmeyers85@...> wrote:

What is this and why would you post something this disrespectful on a board that has nothing to do with Religion? I will pray for you, so that God can soften your dark and hardened heart. To everyone else, thank you for the MANY prayers you've sent up for myself and my family. I would not be where I am today if it were not for the true power of prayer and Gods miracles He works in my life everyday!

Always in my PRAYERS, Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 1, 2012, at 10:29 AM, "badgett44" <badgett@...> wrote:

>

=

=

=