RemedySpot.com

Boca Raton, Florida Whole Foods Market Show Wednesday to Sunday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Everyone,I'll be at the Whole Foods Market in Boca Raton from Wednesday to Sunday. http://blenderlady.com/my-schedule/ I'm leaving tomorrow morning to set up my booth and will begin demonstrating around 11 AM on Tuesday. On many days I am ready to demonstrate at 10 AM (even though they say the hours are from 11-7).Remember, if you live in the area, and you want me to make nut butter for you, bring Your Vitamix container and 3-4 cups of nuts and I'll make it in your container and you can take it home with you!Also, please send your friends over - the offer at a Florida Whole Foods Market is awesome - a NEW 5200 in red, black or white for $399 (These colors retail for $449 but WFM gives you a $50 off coupon that works right at the register) or $449 for stainless.You also get an 8 instead of a 7-year warranty, spatulas, cutting boards, and two extra books!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><