Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all, i just droped my container (errrr) and the plastic on the bottom brock

off not sure yet how much it's going to affect the usage but if that is not

covered under warrantee (going to call in am) anyone know where i can get just

the container? thanks for your help :)

Guest guest

The Vitamix web site has containers available. I'm sure Lea Ann can also tell you the best place to purchase.You can also find them on https://secure.vitamix.com/Vitamix-Containers.aspx. I have also seen them on the -Sonoma.com web site. You might also try Amazon.com.

Pam T

From: gymmama79 <angsalfazio@...> Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 5:17 PMSubject: container replacement?

Hi all, i just droped my container (errrr) and the plastic on the bottom brock off not sure yet how much it's going to affect the usage but if that is not covered under warrantee (going to call in am) anyone know where i can get just the container? thanks for your help :)

Guest guest

Hello,I would call Customer Service (the number is on the back of your machine) and see what they think about the location of the break and how it might affect the container. Are there any cracks? If the "broken off" area does not extend to inside the container, it might still work. IF they decide that your container needs replacing, they can let you know if they will do a "freebie" for you - dropping is not covered under the warranty, so if they did replace, it would be a generosity.If it need replacing you can call Kilbane at 800-848-2649 ext 2305 and give her this code: 08-0009-000399 and depending on how long ago you got your machine, it might run $99. Shipping would be Free.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 29, 2012, at 6:17 PM, gymmama79 wrote:

Hi all, i just droped my container (errrr) and the plastic on the bottom brock off not sure yet how much it's going to affect the usage but if that is not covered under warrantee (going to call in am) anyone know where i can get just the container? thanks for your help :)