RemedySpot.com

Proper Food Combining - was - Re: good video

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In my experience SOME people do REALLY WELL on "Proper" Food Combining, while others don't need to follow those rules at all. In my experience, there is validity to the metabolic typing which categorizes people into "roughly" two main groups - fast and slow oxidizers. The Fast Oxidizers TEND to not need to worry about "Proper Food Combining" rules, while slow oxidizers who experience frequent "digestive issues" often benefit greatly by following the "rules".For those who do experience LOTS of digestive issues it can't hurt to TRY proper food combining - it is free and easy to try and for SOME provides great (and often very quick) results. The great thing about giving this kind of eating a try is that you can find out very quickly if it is something that helps you or has no effect. It has no effect on me, but I'm a fast oxidizer and have no digestive "issues". The "Great Taste No Pain" program as described on this page:http://blenderlady.com/help-for-digestive-problems/ is a "proper food combining" program.One last thing - fruits and dark green leafy veggies (as in Green Smoothies) are a "PROPER" combination:http://www.greensmoothierevolution.com/chapter2.htmMy "Magic Veggies" with fruits would not be "proper" (except for the spinach).

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 29, 2012, at 10:54 PM, Velda wrote:

I agree , I believe the issue of mixing fruits and veggies in

a smoothie is a issue of opinion and we are all allowed our own

opinion and combination.

Velda

On 5/29/2012 4:49 AM, Bikfalvy wrote:

<<Vegetables and fruits should not be mixed

together.>>

Why not? I throw some veggies into my fruit smoothies all the

time. Often vegetables ARE the fruit of a plant...we just call

them veggies because they don't taste as sweet. Veggie/fruit is

an arbitrary division...why not put them together in a dish?

--

PS The video had no sound over half the time...??