RemedySpot.com

Re: Newbies and ginger root

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I also put ginger in my smoothies, and don't peel (when I have organic ginger only, otherwise I peel). I think I have become addicted to ginger... I MUST have it in my smoothies, lol! I've gotten to the point that I throw in a pretty good sized chunk. Even my 12 year old daughter has gotten on the ginger wagon with me - and she's my picky eater (but my 14 year old son won't have anything to do with it). Maybe I should start a Gingerholic Anonymous group. :)FrannySent from my iPhoneOn May 22, 2012, at 11:46 PM, Ginny Welton <ginbit@...> wrote:

I do that...and I don't peel mine - I do buy organic, however.Ginny From: <wendy_carey@...> Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 8:03 PM Subject: Re: Newbies and ginger root

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

flnancy1958 <flnancy1958@...> wrote:

>Just wanted to remind new Vitamix users to consider adding a slice of fresh ginger root to your smoothies. Just remember to start with a small sliver and work your way up to a larger piece or else it will be too strong and you won't like it. I peel my sliver. Ginger has great health benefits. Research it.

>

>

>