RemedySpot.com

stevia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Janet Maybe this will helphttp://www.foodrenegade.com/how-make-liquid-stevia-extract/ Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Janet FowlerSent: Monday, June 11, 2012 8:30 AM Subject: Re: Fermented Cabbage Juice - uses the Vitamix to " Wet Chop " The Picklit jars are very interesting. I wonder if they would work well for making liquid stevia from leaves. I was not happy with my first attempt. The liquid stevia tastes just like vodka and is sweet, but not super sweet as the kind you buy in the store. I had a friend come over who has made tinctures before - but not stevia - and she suggested that I weigh the leaves down in the vodka and leave it a longer time period. I left the leaves in vodka for 25 hours. She dumped out what I had made into one cup and added equal parts filtered water and poured them back into the brown bottles I had them in. It tastes better, not like pure vodka and it is a little sweeter somehow. Has anyone made stevia liquid from the leaves before? Any suggestions on how long to leave the leaves in the vodka?Thanks Janet