Refurbished

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am thinking about buying a refurbished vitamix . I appreciate any comments

from anyone that has done the same. It makes it more affordable for me doing

it this way.

Guest guest

When I was ready to buy my Vitamix there were no refurbished available. I would not have hesitated to buy one. They come with the same warranty as brand new so there is really no downside.

Fran

In a message dated 5/17/2012 9:32:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ladyhawk217@... writes:

I am thinking about buying a refurbished vitamix . I appreciate any comments from anyone that has done the same. It makes it more affordable for me doing it this way.

Guest guest

Hi thereI also purchased a refurb, I've only had it a short while but I'm more than happy with it and not too mention it still has a 7 year warranty. CheersTaraSent from my iPhoneOn 2012-05-17, at 7:32 PM, "ladyhawk2170" <ladyhawk217@...> wrote:

I am thinking about buying a refurbished vitamix . I appreciate any comments from anyone that has done the same. It makes it more affordable for me doing it this way.

Guest guest

I recently bought a refurbished vitamix and have had no problems. You still get the seven year warranty so there is no gamble.

ladyhawk2170 <ladyhawk217@...> wrote:

>I am thinking about buying a refurbished vitamix . I appreciate any comments from anyone that has done the same. It makes it more affordable for me doing it this way.

>

Guest guest

Hello,As mentioned on the list, you can order through me and get Free Shipping.However - right now I can offer an even better deal… Vitamix is test marketing a Home Party division of the company. I am one of the "guinea pigs" doing Home Parties :-) The offer through a Home Party is Awesome (the ONLY drawback is slower shipping times - 3 weeks).If you order through a Home Party you get a FREE Extra Container, Shipping is Free, (you do pay tax), and you have the option to purchase on a 5-payment plan.I have a Home Party tonight that I could place your order with..If you want to place an order for tonight's home party: 1) Look over the machines here: https://secure.vitamix.com/Vitamix-Machines.aspx NOTE - it will say online that the machines are out of stock. If you purchase through a Home Party you CAN purchase one of these machines - you will just have to wait 4 instead of 3 weeks. Only people purchasing through a Home Party (or live demonstrations or Brick and Mortar stores) will be able to get machines at Retail during this "sold out" time.And be sure to consider reconditioned machines: https://secure.vitamix.com/Vitamix-Special-Deals.aspx . Please notice that the warranty for reconditioned machines has changed with the new lower price. It used to be 7-years for $379. Now it is 5-years for $329, or 8-years for $404.Here is a document to give you some information on reconditioned machines:

2) Then choose your FREE Extra Container from these choices:https://secure.vitamix.com/Vitamix-Containers.aspx3) If you decide to order send me: Name and address you want it shipped to. Phone Number and a Best Time to Call. Email for Shipping Confirmation4) You don't have to use the 5-payment Plan - it is an option. IF you want the 5-payment plan, it works like this: Order Total + tax + $15 (flat fee) = Grand Total divided by 5 = the amount of your monthly payment. You can call me at one of my numbers below, or after I get your phone number, I will call you to finalize the order and the payment information...

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 17, 2012, at 9:32 PM, ladyhawk2170 wrote: