RemedySpot.com

Beet Greens in Smoothie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Kay,What else did you put in there? I usually enjoy beet greens (but I can tolerate the "earthy" taste of beets)…

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 21, 2012, at 11:43 AM, Kay Bowman wrote:

I just got my vitamix machine on Sunday and I got mine at Costco for under $400. I put beets in my green smoothie and I did not like it. Kay From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of RozSent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:59 AM Subject: Re: Vitamix Purchase I bought mine from LeaAnn, and from reading the posts for the past few weeks, my input is to either contact her or try to find a demonstrator in your area. I was able to break the cost into payments (making it easier to buy for my family) by having an in-home demonstration and party. It was great, because we were able to ask questions, have a personalized lesson in using the machines, and also got to talk to other new owners. >> > > I watched a demo for the new vitamix & the 500 series, does anyone have any input on these, plus where is the best place to purchase, Store, Vitamix Factory ? I am trying to get the best price possible as they are expensive, but I have been told well worth it.> > Dixie>No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.2180 / Virus Database: 2437/5083 - Release Date: 06/21/12No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.2180 / Virus Database: 2437/5083 - Release Date: 06/21/12