RemedySpot.com

Fw: I am so sorry.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Leskovar <leskovar5@...> "berrywell@..." <berrywell@...> Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 8:52 PM Subject: I am so sorry.

,Please do not allow the post from to hurt or stop you from helping us. I am sending to you the post (below) I wanted to send before reading Lea Ann's request not to post on the subject anymore. You have helped me to regain my health. I've been through chemo two years ago and never felt quite right until following your advice with foods. I feel so much better today because of you. Thank you so much. Do no waver in helping others. People are truly helped by you. I appreciate you more than you could ever know. Here is my response to . ,I have learned a great deal from . She has been a God send to me. I love to read her posts and I learn from every one. In fact I look

for her name when reading through the emails.

The Vitamix is not just an ordinary blender just like is not just an ordinary person. She is extremely knowledgeable and I appreciate her and her knowledge. She has helped me to use my vitamix to its potential. I bought my Vitamix for health reasons as many others have as well. Organics are important to health conscious people. I don't want to eat pesticide laden strawberries or genetically modified soy nor do I want them in my Vitamix. We talk about these things because they go INTO the blender and then into us and our families. What is a lone blender without the ingredients? You have to put something in it and I want to know the best ingredients because I want to be healthy. guides us with the ingredients.

Really , I think you need to start you own beer and Crisco blog and sell your Vitamix. Any blender can blend beer and Crisco.