RemedySpot.com

Too much Sugar? Need recipe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am still new now 3 months in ...and I am finding that I keep making smoothies with a lot of fruit....i need a basic recipe for myself and my diabetic grandfather that doesn’t contain so much sugar.....(natural sugars to be exact)

Guest guest

It's probably because you just don't have enough inventory of different recipes and fruit is probably the first thing you think of.... I find the V-8 copycat recipe that's in the archives is a great tasting smoothie...

Too much Sugar? Need recipe

I am still new now 3 months in ...and I am finding that I keep making smoothies with a lot of fruit....i need a basic recipe for myself and my diabetic grandfather that doesn’t contain so much sugar.....(natural sugars to be exact)

Guest guest

Hello Danica,At the bottom of each email you will find:Please bookmark these pages:/links/ (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link toIf you visit the first link follow this path:Links > 1 -RECIPES > Blended Salads / Cold Green Soups / "Saloups" / All-Veggie Smoothies / V8 Juice RecipesThere are a lot of good low-sugar (no sugar really :-) recipes here.Also, I limit my fruit smoothies to Green Smoothies (always use Greens in 1/2 of mine) and then I keep the fruit to only berries (low glycemic) and sometimes green apple. I use lemon in almost every recipe - cuts the bitter taste of the greens...

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 13, 2012, at 12:04 PM, Danica Rozelle wrote: