RemedySpot.com

RE: I am going to LOVE this group.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Welcome !You are absolutely correct in that this group is a wealth of information!  Your journey has just begun and it will be an exciting one.

One suggestion - when you order your VM, order it through LeaAnn (the moderator of this group).  She can get you some special deals.Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM, marlenenoah <marlenenoah@...> wrote:

I am a brand new " newbie " , really an old " newbie " , whatever, an empty vessel.

My whole life I have thought a day without learning something is a day wasted.

I can see I don't have to worry about totally wasting another one the rest of my life..or at least days I can get online.

I thank you all in advance. I desperately need to start learning some GOOD information. And I especially thank the ladies that told me about this group.

Yesterday I made the leap and decided Vitamix was for me. Actually making my mind up about anything is a giant leap for me. But I can't see a single crack in this plan. I can't go wrong if I seriously intend to get healthier and follow your leads.

I can't order it until tomorrow, in the meantime I plan to soak up all the information I can pack in so I will be ready when I can actually get my hands on the most important tool I have bought in years.

Guest guest

My Vitamix comes tomorrow--we are all doing the happy dance here at my house!!!

I did a home demo show with LeeAnn, and joined the group here in anticipation of

making yummy things when it arrived. I have printed out recipes, made grocery

lists of foods to use and stuff to get online to get the most out of our

investment! It's not just an investment of money, it's an investment on Healthy

Living..

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Roz

>

> I am a brand new " newbie " , really an old " newbie " , whatever, an empty vessel.

>

> My whole life I have thought a day without learning something is a day wasted.

>

> I can see I don't have to worry about totally wasting another one the rest of

my life..or at least days I can get online.

>

> I thank you all in advance. I desperately need to start learning some GOOD

information. And I especially thank the ladies that told me about this group.

>

> Yesterday I made the leap and decided Vitamix was for me. Actually making my

mind up about anything is a giant leap for me. But I can't see a single crack in

this plan. I can't go wrong if I seriously intend to get healthier and follow

your leads.

>

> I can't order it until tomorrow, in the meantime I plan to soak up all the

information I can pack in so I will be ready when I can actually get my hands on

the most important tool I have bought in years.

>

Guest guest

Mine is coming sometime this week (I hope!). I'd love to see your grocery lists! I have not bought anything yet in anticipation. I have made a word document with some recipes I want to try.

Re: I am going to LOVE this group.

My Vitamix comes tomorrow--we are all doing the happy dance here at my house!!! I did a home demo show with LeeAnn, and joined the group here in anticipation of making yummy things when it arrived. I have printed out recipes, made grocery lists of foods to use and stuff to get online to get the most out of our investment! It's not just an investment of money, it's an investment on Healthy Living..

Roz

>

> I am a brand new "newbie", really an old "newbie", whatever, an empty vessel.

>

> My whole life I have thought a day without learning something is a day wasted.

>

> I can see I don't have to worry about totally wasting another one the rest of my life..or at least days I can get online.

>

> I thank you all in advance. I desperately need to start learning some GOOD information. And I especially thank the ladies that told me about this group.

>

> Yesterday I made the leap and decided Vitamix was for me. Actually making my mind up about anything is a giant leap for me. But I can't see a single crack in this plan. I can't go wrong if I seriously intend to get healthier and follow your leads.

>

> I can't order it until tomorrow, in the meantime I plan to soak up all the information I can pack in so I will be ready when I can actually get my hands on the most important tool I have bought in years.

>

Guest guest

Roz - I am SO EXCITED for you! I look forward to hearing what your husband likes best :-)Speaking of shopping lists...This isn't anything like what I use for home shopping, but I thought that some of you might be interested to take a gander at my "show shopping list" (my recipes are on my website). I buy more than 80% of what is on this list for the first day of the show (and then fill in with what I run out of each day after that). THIS is why my set-up day takes all day :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 9, 2012, at 8:21 PM, ateske5751@... wrote:

Mine is coming sometime this week (I hope!). I'd love to see your grocery lists! I have not bought anything yet in anticipation. I have made a word document with some recipes I want to try.

Re: I am going to LOVE this group.

My Vitamix comes tomorrow--we are all doing the happy dance here at my house!!! I did a home demo show with LeeAnn, and joined the group here in anticipation of making yummy things when it arrived. I have printed out recipes, made grocery lists of foods to use and stuff to get online to get the most out of our investment! It's not just an investment of money, it's an investment on Healthy Living..

Roz

>

> I am a brand new "newbie", really an old "newbie", whatever, an empty vessel.

>

>

> I can see I don't have to worry about totally wasting another one the rest of my life..or at least days I can get online.

>

> I thank you all in advance. I desperately need to start learning some GOOD information. And I especially thank the ladies that told me about this group.

>

> Yesterday I made the leap and decided Vitamix was for me. Actually making my mind up about anything is a giant leap for me. But I can't see a single crack in this plan. I can't go wrong if I seriously intend to get healthier and follow your leads.

>

> I can't order it until tomorrow, in the meantime I plan to soak up all the information I can pack in so I will be ready when I can actually get my hands on the most important tool I have bought in years.

>

Guest guest

Wow, LeaAnn! From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Monday, July 09, 2012 9:15 PM Subject: Re: I am going to LOVE this group. Roz - I am SO EXCITED for you! I look forward to hearing what your husband likes best :-) Speaking of shopping lists... This isn't anything like what I use for home shopping, but I thought that some of you might be interested to take a gander at my " show shopping list " (my recipes are on my website). I buy more than 80% of what is on this list for the first day of the show (and then fill in with what I run out of each day after that). THIS is why my set-up day takes all day :-)

Guest guest

Hello,

Can you tell me how to get to the attachment to get your grocery list, please.

> >

> > I am a brand new " newbie " , really an old " newbie " , whatever, an empty

vessel.

> >

> > My whole life I have thought a day without learning something is a day

wasted.

> >

> > I can see I don't have to worry about totally wasting another one the rest

of my life..or at least days I can get online.

> >

> > I thank you all in advance. I desperately need to start learning some GOOD

information. And I especially thank the ladies that told me about this group.

> >

> > Yesterday I made the leap and decided Vitamix was for me. Actually making my

mind up about anything is a giant leap for me. But I can't see a single crack in

this plan. I can't go wrong if I seriously intend to get healthier and follow

your leads.

> >

> > I can't order it until tomorrow, in the meantime I plan to soak up all the

information I can pack in so I will be ready when I can actually get my hands on

the most important tool I have bought in years.

> >

>

Guest guest

Here it is! :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 10, 2012, at 10:26 AM, wrote:

Hello,

Can you tell me how to get to the attachment to get your grocery list, please.

> >

> > I am a brand new "newbie", really an old "newbie", whatever, an empty vessel.

> >

> > My whole life I have thought a day without learning something is a day wasted.

> >

> > I can see I don't have to worry about totally wasting another one the rest of my life..or at least days I can get online.

> >

> > I thank you all in advance. I desperately need to start learning some GOOD information. And I especially thank the ladies that told me about this group.

> >

> > Yesterday I made the leap and decided Vitamix was for me. Actually making my mind up about anything is a giant leap for me. But I can't see a single crack in this plan. I can't go wrong if I seriously intend to get healthier and follow your leads.

> >

> > I can't order it until tomorrow, in the meantime I plan to soak up all the information I can pack in so I will be ready when I can actually get my hands on the most important tool I have bought in years.

> >

>