RemedySpot.com

Speaking of no GMO...FYI, The National Heirloom Exposition

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just thought I'd share about this expo. I meant to go to the first one last year, but didn't end up getting there. Heard great things about it and hope to get up there this year. I have no affiliation just thought I'd share in case others are interested. Found some non-gmo seed sources through here last year.http://www.theheirloomexpo.com/ The National Heirloom Exposition is a not-for-profit event centered around the pure food movement, heirloom vegetables, and anti-GMO activism. Our first annual event held mid-September, 2011, in Santa , California, drew more than 10,000 people from around the country and beyond. With more than 70 speakers and 250 natural food vendors, the event was the largest gathering in pure food history! The Heirloom Expo has gained incredible interest among home growers, farmers, school groups and the general public–so much so that it is being called the "World's Fair" of the heirloom industry!

We are happy to announce that the dates for next year's event have already been set for September 11, 12, and 13th,

2012 at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa , California. We would like to thank everyone for their support in 2011 and hope all of you can join us again in 2012 for what is sure to be an even bigger and better event.

Dates:

September 11th, 12th, and 13th 2012