RemedySpot.com

Re: SCHARFFEN BERGER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I love this chocolate too! I remember the first time I had it at a coffee shop in SF by my brother's house. I bought all I could afford and took it home. Now I happen to be out of good chocolate so I might want order some:)Mimi

Terry Pogue <tpogue@...>;

To:

Vitamix < >;

Subject:

SCHARFFEN BERGER

Sent:

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 7:57:48 PM

This is my favorite chocolate. They were wine makers before they started making chocolate. I think they sold the business a few years ago but the quality remains first class.

Terry

<http://shop.scharffenberger.com/?gclid=CM6B8Yr9nrECFYTd4AodTykpYg>

 Sent from my iPadHD

Guest guest

I used to love it too, but I used to work at Google, and they had these little squares available at all the coffee stations.  One time Google got a batch with some kind of worms in it, and it turned me off to it. I always carefully examine chocolates now.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Mihaela Haas <mihaela.haas@...> wrote:

I love this chocolate too! I remember the first time I had it at a coffee shop in SF by my brother's house.

I bought all I could afford and took it home. Now I happen to be out of good chocolate so I might want order some:)Mimi

Terry Pogue <tpogue@...>;

To:

Vitamix <Vitamit bxEnthusiasts >;

Subject:

SCHARFFEN BERGER

Sent:

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 7:57:48 PM

This is my favorite chocolate. They were wine makers before they started making chocolate. I think they sold the business a few years ago but the quality remains first class.

Terry

<http://shop.scharffenberger.com/?gclid=CM6B8Yr9nrECFYTd4AodTykpYg>

 Sent from my iPadHD

Guest guest

I'd love to try some and thanks for the link. I'm in Phoenix, Az and it's well into the 100s here so wont order any soon. I once ordered my favorite seasoning, Better than Bouillon, a 6 jar set.

when I got it last summer every jar had exploded in the heat in shipping! I was surprised as the jars are canned and I figured the heat they endured during canning would be much hotter, but all 6 jars exploded in the box when I had got it.

I'm suree the chocolate, though tasty, would be a melted mess, I'll order in the winter. Usually it's still over 100 degrees here till October 20th. That seems to be the magic day when temps dip into the 90s here.