RemedySpot.com

Sugar putting friend to sleep… was - Returning :(

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had to go to no sugar for health reasons - extreme fatigue being my #1 complaint. Sounds like he has identified a food that doesn't work to his benefit - Stevia works great for me (is an herb and has no effect on blood sugar levels).Here is some information on the impact of sugar on health:http://www.naturalnews.com/022692.htmlhttp://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magazine/mag-17Sugar-t.html?pagewanted=allMany of us don't use regular sugar for the reasons listed in the articles above.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 12, 2012, at 1:55 PM, Terry Pogue wrote:

I have a friend who has a real sweet tooth but whenever he has anything with sugar it puts him to sleep. Will these different sweeteners you folks work for him? Is that the reason many if you don't use regular sugar? TerrySent from my iPadHDOn May 12, 2012, at 11:02 AM, fradal@... wrote:

It is a shame but at least some lucky person will be able to buy refurbished at a reduced price.

Fran

In a message dated 5/12/2012 10:31:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lsavage@... writes:

I don't use sugar in any form except for Stevia. Most of my smoothies are the all-veggie kind - cold green soups, v-8 type juices, etc.

The quiche that I make for Home Parties (and my family) are always hits. I could never get as many veggies into my kids without my Vitamix because I never used my food processor (too hard to lug out / use / clean / and put away) but I chop all kind of veggies and put them in all kinds of things (black beans and rice, taco meat, casseroles, chili, soups, salads (like chicken salad), etc.) to get them to eat their veggies!

But alas, the Vitamix is not for everyone - we are all unique and have unique tastes/needs/wants. At least you gave it a try!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 12, 2012, at 10:24 AM, *Debbie* wrote:

I tried letting things sit a while but still icy cold and omg the headaches were fierce :(((there are alot of other things to make I know and they sound good. butwe dont use sugar or other type of sweetners and alot of the recipes call for that.> >> > WOW there is more to the vitamix than the cold stuff..> > > >  > > Patti > > > > > > ________________________________> > From: *Debbie* <debbie_w_ohio@>> > > > Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 8:57 AM> > Subject: Returning :(> > > > > >  > > Guess what? As much as I just loved the Vita Mix..it has to go back.> > No one in my family can stand the cold drinks, smoothies and desserts.> > Every time I tried them it gave me a huge headache :(( Just tooo cold I guess.> >>