RemedySpot.com

Tervis Tumblers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,I just started this thread so that I could have a message to link to :-) I will file it here:/linksunder, "Accessories that go well with the Vitamix"Here is the Tervis Tumblers website: http://www.tervis.com/Here are some recent comments on Tervis Tumblers (all in one place :-) I have to confess that I got my first Tervis at my son's college bookstore. It had his school mascot between the pieces, an FAU Owl. They are expensive, but come with lids and replaceable straws that I have gotten at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I find that the 24oz. is the perfect size for my morning smoothie.====================I forgot about the warranty part. One of my FAU tumblers did drop and crack (totally my fault). I got online and they were very willing to replace for free (unfortunately not with same college logo) but I did get a replacement clear tumbler same size. So they did honor their warranty, just without my Owl logo. I think the only thing I had to pay for was shipping to them.=====================I LOVE Tervis! Used to be a huge Tervis store in Sarasota, FL we used to go to all of the time. I have had the same set of red Tervis tumblers for over 30 years-still look as good as new, lol.=====================I had wondered about the Tervis being safe at one time, but decided they would be one of my few concessions to having "plastic" in the house. I had researched and read they were made of melamine, but only in later years. The ones I have are some type of acrylic. They are the most durable things I have ever come across! I can't say for sure they are safe, but I do know I will keep mine, if for nothing more than posterity, lol. =====================We use tervis tumblers all the time at my house. Although my kids are older now, when they were younger I would worry about glasses breaking. They are great outside on the patio (we have a pool here in FL) and even inside. We use the covers and straws and everyone can remember what glass is theirs (we don't have repeats of designs). I get mine when they are on sale or with a coupon. Aside from not breaking, they are insulated so drinks stay cold for a long time, and also stay hot! Yes, they are pricey but they are awesome quality so I think well worth the cost.Roz=====================Exactly, . Tervis tumblers are made in the USA and they have a great warranty too. Like you, I will gladly pay more for quality products made right here in the USA. Jane

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><