RemedySpot.com

How to Peel Garlic Cloves with a Vitamix! - was - garlic question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I KNOW - it's AWESOME! (I didn't even know the garlic peeling trick until I'd been a demonstrator for 3 years and I learned it from another demonstrator).For those who don't know - cut off the pointy end of a head of garlic, then roll the cloves off of the root end until they are all separated (so you have a lot of paper-covered garlic cloves), then toss them into the vitamix and process on variable speed #1. They will bounce around in there like popping corn. Let 'em bounce for a while then dump them out on a plate, paper towel, cutting board, etc. and pick the papers out of the pile. What remains are peeled garlic cloves and pieces!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 9, 2012, at 11:45 AM, Terry Pogue wrote:

I needed four heads of garlic for my pickles the other day. Thats HEADS not cloves. Can you tell you I loved being able to peel all if that garlic in seconds! TerrySent from my iPadHDOn Jun 9, 2012, at 10:28 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

I use the same 2 containers all day long in shows and constantly go back and forth between Tortilla Soup (and sometimes Salsa) which both contain garlic - and Smoothies, Ice Cream, apple sauce, etc. with no problem!At home I use a bottle brush and soapy water to clean the container. At shows I use only the soapy water spinning on high method to clean the containers :-)Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 9, 2012, at 2:16 AM, rengeko wrote:

has anyone had an issue with a garlic taste after making something in the VM? i've only used mine for fruit and greens.