Guest guest

Guest guest

Is there a post to answer this question? I haven't found this info. I'm

receiving my Vitamix today and need some info. When putting the ingredients in

the vitamix, is there a proper order? I remember that the spinach or greens

should go on top with the ice put on top of everything. I don't know any more

than that. Help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks so much. Carol

Guest guest

I used to put my greens in last - sort of feeding them in through the opening because my container was so full.  But this took too long.  Now, I put the greens in first with a little liquid and blend it a little.  Then I fill the container with fruit; and while blending add the ice.  I am making smoothies for 4 people so my container is filled to the very top!

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM, yorkiebeebs2 <yorkiebeebs2@...> wrote:

Is there a post to answer this question? I haven't found this info. I'm receiving my Vitamix today and need some info. When putting the ingredients in the vitamix, is there a proper order? I remember that the spinach or greens should go on top with the ice put on top of everything. I don't know any more than that. Help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks so much. Carol

Guest guest

Hello Carol,The fruits/veggies with the most liquid go on the bottom. For example oranges, grapes, cucumber, lemons, melons, etc. These help to form a liquid base and the vortex to suck everything else down towards the bottom.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 18, 2012, at 2:19 PM, yorkiebeebs2 wrote:

Is there a post to answer this question? I haven't found this info. I'm receiving my Vitamix today and need some info. When putting the ingredients in the vitamix, is there a proper order? I remember that the spinach or greens should go on top with the ice put on top of everything. I don't know any more than that. Help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks so much. Carol

Guest guest

I put my liquid first,then fruit,then ice or frozen items on top and it works fine! If your not using any liquid than kale,bananas,or other fruit,anything frozen i always put on top.Lynette

In a message dated 6/18/2012 2:19:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, yorkiebeebs2@... writes: