RemedySpot.com

Pro 750 vs. 5200 vs. Pro 300 was Purchasing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The 5200 and the Creations motors are the same. A 5200 with a 48 oz. container = a Creations II.Here are all of the machines that are just different names on the outside of a 5200 series motor:5200, 5200C, Pro 200, Creations, Creations II, Turbo Blend VS, CIAMy favorite "under the counter" container is the 32 oz. - I have all 3 (the 64 oz. , the 48 oz., and the 32 oz.) wet containers. I use the 64 oz. when I need big, and I use the 32 oz. 90% of the time. The 32 oz. is much lighter and easier to clean than the 48 oz. container. The 32 oz. fits inside of the rubber stoppers, while the 48 oz has a plastic ring that fits over the rubber stoppers on the base (same base as the 64 oz. wet - just shorter and wider at the top than the 32 oz.)The 48 oz. doesn't have the advantage of being small when you need small, or big when you need big, but it DOES have the advantage of being only ONE purchase as opposed to paying an additional $100 to have the 64 oz. / 32 oz. combo.Tami - something to consider in addition to the 5200 vs. the Pro 750 (with the newer motor) is the Pro 300. Costs less than the Pro 750 and doesn't have pre-sets (which IMO is preferable). The Pro 300 also has the newer motor and the new short/squat 64 oz. container...

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 18, 2012, at 8:03 AM, AuntieMay wrote:

If you want one that fits under cabinets, QVC has the Creations Ii with the 48 oz container. It is 3 inches shorter.

> >

> >

> > I am ready to purchase my first VitaMix! Should I just call VitaMix and order directly from them, or is there a more cost effective source? I'm looking at the 5200.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>