RemedySpot.com

Whole Wheat bread recipe in Pullman loaf pan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Has anyone baked the Vitamix whole wheat bread recipe in a Pullman loaf pan? If so, how did it turn out? Any helpful hints?Thanks, Jan ******************************************************"Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain From: Wallace

<myleszoey@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 10:38 AM Subject: Re: Collards Question

Hi-

I LOVE the green vegetable juice smoothie. I used 1 handful of spinach and 1 handful of beet stems (inspired by the emails about those!) and added just a little parsley. It was delish!!!! Thank you for sharing that.

I also wanted to report that I have tried one leaf of my stevia plant in a dandelion smoothie I made and it really helped with the bitterness and no sugar cravings- yay!

Thank you to everyone on here. What a wonderful support group. Thank you Lea Ann for all the time you put into this!

Happy, healthy and blessed 4th of July!

From: Franny Lesniak <frannyfly@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 12:42 PMSubject: Re: Collards Question

I also use stevia in my smoothies that need a little sweetening. I have a stevia plant in my garden, but it has never occurred to me to just throw some leaves in my smoothies (duh! lol). I have been using liquid stevia for a few years, and it really works for me. Though now I'm going to have to experiment with putting the plant leaves in my smoothies...

FrannySent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2012, at 4:50 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

I use Stevia and since I too am sensitive to sugars for me it is Stevia or nothing (if I want sweetness added). As far as whether or not it will stimulate your sugar appetite, I don't know how it will work for you, but it doesn't for me - it satisfies my sweet tooth :-)

The leaves from a garden aren't as strong as the liquid or powdered from from a store. I like NuNaturals brand liquid.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)http://www.blenderlady.com/(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 30, 2012, at 11:49 AM, Wallace wrote:

Hi Lea Ann-

I have not tried any of those. I definitely will though. I am so thankful for this group. I've only recently joined and can tell there is just a wealth of information available.

Do you or anyone else use stevia in smoothies and if so how do you tolerate it? I thought it might be an alternative to fruit?? and it's green :) I have it in my herb garden but have been apprehensive about using it because of how I react to any sugar. I realize stevia is not a sugar but I was afraid it may cause sugar cravings and I don't want those. Time for bravery and just try it :)

Thank you so much!!!!

From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 6:27 AMSubject: Re: Collards Question

Hello - have you tried any of these: /links/Recipe_Links_001298558025/Blended_Salads___Cold_Green_Soups____Sal_001327151383/

I am like you and have to severely restrict my sugar (even from fruits) intake. I love the "guacamole cold green soup" and the "Green Veggie Juice" (tastes like a Green V-8).

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)http://www.blenderlady.com/(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 29, 2012, at 5:17 PM, Wallace wrote:

Thank you everyone for your input. I appreciate all the great advice. I think I'll try the stem and see if I like it. I want to decrease the amount of fruit I put in my green smoothies because I'm trying to eliminate as much sugar as possible from my diet. It doesn't agree with me, even fructose.

Have a wonderful weekend!

From: Verria <verria.kelly@...> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 2:54 PMSubject: RE: Collards Question

I don't use the stems, but my husband uses the stems from collards and everything else in his smoothies. It all depends on your own personal taste. He adds fruits to his smoothies so that helps mask the bitterness of the greens as well.Verria