RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm HAPPY, I'M HAPPY, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am glad to hear about your love for animals. I have always had animals in my life. I am sorry to hear about your Poodle. I hope someone found him safe and gave him a good home.Until recently I had a service dog. I am looking for another dog I can train as a service dog. I am looking for another Staffordshire Terrier. My Stoner was devoted service dog.

Ed in SF, CAOn Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM, marlenenoah <marlenenoah@...> wrote:

I am doing a happy dance but sitting in my chair..and that ain't easy. The reason I am sitting in my chair for all this happiness is..I am tired, I went shopping today for things to put in the freezer getting ready for the big day when I have a new baby..And the reason I am so happy is..I just got an email from Vita Mix that my baby is coming HOME..She's at UPS in Ohio if she's not already in a truck.

Shuckey Durn...and I didn't get any greens, I had them in my hand and put them back. Oh well, no need to fret, I have plenty of frozen greens I should use anyway.

I need to make room for that 10 pounds of strawberries I bought today. I just couldn't resist, they were $1.29 a pound and I could smell them across the store they are so good. I figure you can't have too many strawberries.

I am like an addict and haven't even used her yet. All it takes is just the notion of SALE and fruit and I lose all control. I even bought more bananas and they weren't even on sale.

First thing in the morning I am going to rearrange things in the kitchen to get her special place of honor all ready. Second thing is to get 10 pounds of strawberries and 5 lbs. of bananas and various other things in the freezer.

I have confused myself with TOO MUCH reading. It will all fall into place as I play with it I am sure. I did buy some Chia seeds..I figured if I didn't like them for some reason, I could always grow me another pet.

BTW Lea Ann I am an older version of you..kinda/sorta..You are far more advanced in some things than I am. But we have a lot of the same tastes. Toy Fox Terriers are my all time favorite dogs. They are all gone now. I used to have a Chocolate Standard Poodle at one time too. I allowed myself to be talked into that because his previous owner couldn't handle him. Turned out I couldn't either. He could clear a six foot grape stake fence and not even grunt when he touched ground. Finally after all I could do and many many " adventures " he didn't come back and I couldn't find him. I consoled myself by reminding myself whatever happened to him. At least it happened when he was doing what made him happiest.

But I am not pet-less. I have five well loved dogs and three parrots left. Just trying to outlive them all. No one would spoil and love them like I do.

Guest guest

I can't wait to hear what you make first! :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 16, 2012, at 10:38 PM, marlenenoah wrote:

I am doing a happy dance but sitting in my chair..and that ain't easy. The reason I am sitting in my chair for all this happiness is..I am tired, I went shopping today for things to put in the freezer getting ready for the big day when I have a new baby..And the reason I am so happy is..I just got an email from Vita Mix that my baby is coming HOME..She's at UPS in Ohio if she's not already in a truck.

Shuckey Durn...and I didn't get any greens, I had them in my hand and put them back. Oh well, no need to fret, I have plenty of frozen greens I should use anyway.

I need to make room for that 10 pounds of strawberries I bought today. I just couldn't resist, they were $1.29 a pound and I could smell them across the store they are so good. I figure you can't have too many strawberries.

I am like an addict and haven't even used her yet. All it takes is just the notion of SALE and fruit and I lose all control. I even bought more bananas and they weren't even on sale.

First thing in the morning I am going to rearrange things in the kitchen to get her special place of honor all ready. Second thing is to get 10 pounds of strawberries and 5 lbs. of bananas and various other things in the freezer.

I have confused myself with TOO MUCH reading. It will all fall into place as I play with it I am sure. I did buy some Chia seeds..I figured if I didn't like them for some reason, I could always grow me another pet.

BTW Lea Ann I am an older version of you..kinda/sorta..You are far more advanced in some things than I am. But we have a lot of the same tastes. Toy Fox Terriers are my all time favorite dogs. They are all gone now. I used to have a Chocolate Standard Poodle at one time too. I allowed myself to be talked into that because his previous owner couldn't handle him. Turned out I couldn't either. He could clear a six foot grape stake fence and not even grunt when he touched ground. Finally after all I could do and many many "adventures" he didn't come back and I couldn't find him. I consoled myself by reminding myself whatever happened to him. At least it happened when he was doing what made him happiest.

But I am not pet-less. I have five well loved dogs and three parrots left. Just trying to outlive them all. No one would spoil and love them like I do.

Guest guest

Welcome to your new lifestyle..... wait till you start making soups. Tortilla

is my favorite.

>

> I am doing a happy dance but sitting in my chair..and that ain't easy. The

reason I am sitting in my chair for all this happiness is..I am tired, I went

shopping today for things to put in the freezer getting ready for the big day

when I have a new baby..And the reason I am so happy is..I just got an email

from Vita Mix that my baby is coming HOME..She's at UPS in Ohio if she's not

already in a truck.

>

> Shuckey Durn...and I didn't get any greens, I had them in my hand and put them

back. Oh well, no need to fret, I have plenty of frozen greens I should use

anyway.

>

> I need to make room for that 10 pounds of strawberries I bought today. I just

couldn't resist, they were $1.29 a pound and I could smell them across the store

they are so good. I figure you can't have too many strawberries.

>

> I am like an addict and haven't even used her yet. All it takes is just the

notion of SALE and fruit and I lose all control. I even bought more bananas and

they weren't even on sale.

>

> First thing in the morning I am going to rearrange things in the kitchen to

get her special place of honor all ready. Second thing is to get 10 pounds of

strawberries and 5 lbs. of bananas and various other things in the freezer.

>

> I have confused myself with TOO MUCH reading. It will all fall into place as I

play with it I am sure. I did buy some Chia seeds..I figured if I didn't like

them for some reason, I could always grow me another pet.

>

> BTW Lea Ann I am an older version of you..kinda/sorta..You are far more

advanced in some things than I am. But we have a lot of the same tastes. Toy Fox

Terriers are my all time favorite dogs. They are all gone now. I used to have a

Chocolate Standard Poodle at one time too. I allowed myself to be talked into

that because his previous owner couldn't handle him. Turned out I couldn't

either. He could clear a six foot grape stake fence and not even grunt when he

touched ground. Finally after all I could do and many many " adventures " he

didn't come back and I couldn't find him. I consoled myself by reminding myself

whatever happened to him. At least it happened when he was doing what made him

happiest.

>

> But I am not pet-less. I have five well loved dogs and three parrots left.

Just trying to outlive them all. No one would spoil and love them like I do.

>

Guest guest

We love cold summer soups. Our two favorites are Rosy Cucumber Soup and Carrot

Ginger Soup. The Vitamix makes them so very easy to put together. The only thing

about cold summer soups is the have to have refrigerate them overnight at least

for the flavors to develop.

I'd love more really good cold soup recipes you might have to share. <hint hint>

Terry

 Sent from my iPadHD

On Jul 17, 2012, at 7:13 AM, " flnancy1958 " <flnancy1958@...> wrote:

>

> Welcome to your new lifestyle..... wait till you start making soups.

Tortilla is my favorite.

>

>

>

>

>>

>> I am doing a happy dance but sitting in my chair..and that ain't easy. The

reason I am sitting in my chair for all this happiness is..I am tired, I went

shopping today for things to put in the freezer getting ready for the big day

when I have a new baby..And the reason I am so happy is..I just got an email

from Vita Mix that my baby is coming HOME..She's at UPS in Ohio if she's not

already in a truck.

>>

>> Shuckey Durn...and I didn't get any greens, I had them in my hand and put

them back. Oh well, no need to fret, I have plenty of frozen greens I should use

anyway.

>>

>> I need to make room for that 10 pounds of strawberries I bought today. I just

couldn't resist, they were $1.29 a pound and I could smell them across the store

they are so good. I figure you can't have too many strawberries.

>>

>> I am like an addict and haven't even used her yet. All it takes is just the

notion of SALE and fruit and I lose all control. I even bought more bananas and

they weren't even on sale.

>>

>> First thing in the morning I am going to rearrange things in the kitchen to

get her special place of honor all ready. Second thing is to get 10 pounds of

strawberries and 5 lbs. of bananas and various other things in the freezer.

>>

>> I have confused myself with TOO MUCH reading. It will all fall into place as

I play with it I am sure. I did buy some Chia seeds..I figured if I didn't like

them for some reason, I could always grow me another pet.

>>

>> BTW Lea Ann I am an older version of you..kinda/sorta..You are far more

advanced in some things than I am. But we have a lot of the same tastes. Toy Fox

Terriers are my all time favorite dogs. They are all gone now. I used to have a

Chocolate Standard Poodle at one time too. I allowed myself to be talked into

that because his previous owner couldn't handle him. Turned out I couldn't

either. He could clear a six foot grape stake fence and not even grunt when he

touched ground. Finally after all I could do and many many " adventures " he

didn't come back and I couldn't find him. I consoled myself by reminding myself

whatever happened to him. At least it happened when he was doing what made him

happiest.

>>

>> But I am not pet-less. I have five well loved dogs and three parrots left.

Just trying to outlive them all. No one would spoil and love them like I do.

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!