RemedySpot.com

Peaches

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I got very greedy yesterday at the produce stand. They were selling a case of

peaches for $5.00 because they weren't going to be around for too long. I am

going to flash freeze the majority, but now want peach smoothie ideas and even

some other ideas to use them up before they go bad, thanks in advance.

Yesterday I cut up 3 peaches, kept on the skin but removed the pit, added a bit

of almond milk, cinammon and buzzed it up. Then went back and added in my

lidful of ice. I also added in a packet of stevia cause I like it sweeter.

I just got back from a trip and am restocking my kitchen so will be having some

green smoothies with peach soon.

Guest guest

Just realized I forgot to mention smoothie also had vanilla yogurt in it.

>

> I got very greedy yesterday at the produce stand. They were selling a case of

peaches for $5.00 because they weren't going to be around for too long. I am

going to flash freeze the majority, but now want peach smoothie ideas and even

some other ideas to use them up before they go bad, thanks in advance.

>

> Yesterday I cut up 3 peaches, kept on the skin but removed the pit, added a

bit of almond milk, cinammon and buzzed it up. Then went back and added in my

lidful of ice. I also added in a packet of stevia cause I like it sweeter.

>

> I just got back from a trip and am restocking my kitchen so will be having

some green smoothies with peach soon.

>

>

>

Guest guest

I've made peach ice cream from frozen peaches, half-n-half, and Stevia. YUM!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 17, 2012, at 7:10 AM, flnancy1958 wrote:

I got very greedy yesterday at the produce stand. They were selling a case of peaches for $5.00 because they weren't going to be around for too long. I am going to flash freeze the majority, but now want peach smoothie ideas and even some other ideas to use them up before they go bad, thanks in advance.

Yesterday I cut up 3 peaches, kept on the skin but removed the pit, added a bit of almond milk, cinammon and buzzed it up. Then went back and added in my lidful of ice. I also added in a packet of stevia cause I like it sweeter.

I just got back from a trip and am restocking my kitchen so will be having some green smoothies with peach soon.

Guest guest

LeaAnn, frozen peaches are always so mild or almost tasteless to me at times; how do you get such peachy flavor? From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:21 AM Subject: Re: Peaches I've made peach ice cream from frozen peaches, half-n-half, and Stevia. YUM! Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Jul 17, 2012, at 7:10 AM, flnancy1958 wrote: I got very greedy yesterday at the produce stand. They were selling a case of peaches for $5.00 because they weren't going to be around for too long. I am going to flash freeze the majority, but now want peach smoothie ideas and even some other ideas to use them up before they go bad, thanks in advance.Yesterday I cut up 3 peaches, kept on the skin but removed the pit, added a bit of almond milk, cinammon and buzzed it up. Then went back and added in my lidful of ice. I also added in a packet of stevia cause I like it sweeter.I just got back from a trip and am restocking my kitchen so will be having some green smoothies with peach soon.

Guest guest

I only did this once and I was lucky that the peaches were organic and full of flavor. I left the skins on - don't know if that made a difference. I also used Stevia for sweetness.I found that when I buy frozen peaches they really ARE tasteless as you described (some fresh, conventional peaches are also very tasteless).

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 17, 2012, at 9:55 AM, Marsha wrote:

LeaAnn, frozen peaches are always so mild or almost tasteless to me at times; how do you get such peachy flavor? From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:21 AM Subject: Re: PeachesI've made peach ice cream from frozen peaches, half-n-half, and Stevia. YUM!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

Guest guest

Roast them with a little bit if sugar. Then cool.works for any blah tasting fruit.Terry Sent from my iPadHDOn Jul 17, 2012, at 9:55 AM, "Marsha" <werus@...> wrote:

LeaAnn, frozen peaches are always so mild or almost tasteless to me at times; how do you get such peachy flavor? From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:21 AM Subject: Re: Peaches I've made peach ice cream from frozen peaches, half-n-half, and Stevia. YUM! Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Jul 17, 2012, at 7:10 AM, flnancy1958 wrote: I got very greedy yesterday at the produce stand. They were selling a case of peaches for $5.00 because they weren't going to be around for too long. I am going to flash freeze the majority, but now want peach smoothie ideas and even some other ideas to use them up before they go bad, thanks in advance.Yesterday I cut up 3 peaches, kept on the skin but removed the pit, added a bit of almond milk, cinammon and buzzed it up. Then went back and added in my lidful of ice. I also added in a packet of stevia cause I like it sweeter.I just got back from a trip and am restocking my kitchen so will be having some green smoothies with peach soon.

Guest guest

Or I just has a thought, rehydrate a few dried peaches and add those to your fresh. That should also kick up the flavor. I rehydrate and then roast fruit in the winter.  Sent from my iPadHDOn Jul 17, 2012, at 10:10 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

Roast them with a little bit if sugar. Then cool.works for any blah tasting fruit.Terry Sent from my iPadHDOn Jul 17, 2012, at 9:55 AM, "Marsha" <werus@...> wrote: