since I bought my vitamix from Lee Ann. I really appreciate the posts from

about food allergies and from the various people who have GP. I had never

considered these issues before and it has opened my eyes and mind to new

concepts.

Lee Ann, did I remember correctly that you have done the GAPS diet? If so, is

there a group or some such that you would recommend? Thanks in advance,

sorry it's OT.

Guest guest

Hello ,You are MOST Welcome! I am always humbled and honored to hear that the list is accomplishing its mission! :-)Here is the GAPS Group. I have not done the GAPS intro (or even 100% GAPS - but I've been adding fermented foods to my diet and really upping the bone broths lately (a GAPS STAPLE FOOD!). GAPSdiet/BTW - the GAPS list makes the Vitamix Enthusiasts list seem slow and low-volume by comparison - set up a separate email folder and hold on to your mouse/delete button because there are LOADS of emails per day! (but a LOT to learn!)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 17, 2012, at 9:32 PM, deaconsabbey wrote:

I wanted to thank all of you on this list for being active and promoting the vitamix and healthy eating. I have been lurking on this list for about a year, since I bought my vitamix from Lee Ann. I really appreciate the posts from about food allergies and from the various people who have GP. I had never considered these issues before and it has opened my eyes and mind to new concepts.

Lee Ann, did I remember correctly that you have done the GAPS diet? If so, is there a group or some such that you would recommend? Thanks in advance, sorry it's OT.