RemedySpot.com

pre-sets... was - 5200v6300

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,Well, in all fairness to the demonstrator - communication between us and the home office can be uhm, shall we say… confusing at times.Vitamix generously gave all of us a Pro 500 (it hasn't arrived yet) so when it gets here, I will be able to practice more for my Costco shows. I expect that the two new pre-sets on the Pro 750 by themselves won't be much different from the pre-sets on the Pro 500/6300 machine. BTW - I will probably sell this machine and buy a 7500 (aka Pro 300) when it is available as the 7500 and not as the Pro 300. I figure by then most of the "kinks" (if there are any) will have been well worked out :-)So IMO - you have the new motor - you just need the new container to go with it and essentially you have the Pro 300 (or 7500). I'll have this Pro 500 to play with pre-sets (and in order to sell them, I need to know how they work, and how I can incorporate them into my daily use) but really don't anticipate that I will want a machine with pre-sets.ANYONE with machines with pre-sets want to tell me how you use YOUR pre-sets??? I'm all ears :-)BTW , I'm jealous that you have that Elite motor - I'm SO ANXIOUS to get my hands on the 7500 - the Elite Motor with the new squat 64 oz. container so I can find out for myself how they work!!!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 25, 2012, at 12:05 PM, gotgreensrevolution wrote:

I was told this by another demonstrator a little while ago. They obviously misspoke (or didn't have the correct info at the time).

Thank you for clearing that up Lea Ann!

I've had the opportunity to play with the Elite and it is a joy! But it didn't have the new 64 oz container. I'm also giddy about the 7500 and while I'm also not a big fan of pre-sets either, I am interested in how the 750 pre-sets will work compared to the 500.

> > >

> > > what are the differences between these 2 models? a friend saw the 6300 at Costco yesterday, she said it was brand new...

> > >

> >

>