RemedySpot.com

Tamper is toast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You're going to love this I just totally messed up my tamper. My food processor sits right next to my Vitamix on the counter. The food processor I use is a Brevell which is the Vitamix of food processors. I'm making ginger carrot soup and I had chopped up the garlic , onion and ginger in the food processor. I put that in the sauté pan with some butter to cook and went back to slice my carrots. I changed the blade in the food processor to an adjustable slicer and put the top on, then put a carrot in the hole and reached behind to grab the thing you push with. I call that little thing of pusher but you know it's like a small tamper. I grabbed the Vitamix tamper instead. Both items are the same diameter so they fit in both machines unfortunately. Well the Breville food processor being such a champ took the end right off the tamper in one neat slice.I wrote to Lea Ann to make sure I was supposed to order through I'm just looking for the fastest way to get it.Stupid stupidTerry