RemedySpot.com

as a calorie counter I am looking for a good cheese sauce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here is a low-cal " white sauce " recipe:http://losinitwithpink.blogspot.com/2012/02/chicken-alfredo.htmlI didn't care for it much, but maybe you could add something that tastes like cheese (nutritional yeast?) to make it more of a cheese sauce?

I use this recipe for meatballs and use Ragu No Sugar Added Tomato and Basil spaghetti sauce on my zucchini pasta:1 C spinach1/3-1/2 of a large red onion2 carrots1/2 a red bell pepper1-2 large cloves garlic

good sprinkle of cayenne peppergood sprinkle of Mrs. Dash1 T Bragg's liquid aminos (or soy sauce)1 lb ground turkeyPreheat oven to 375 F.  Chop veggies, add the rest of the ingredients, mix.  Form into small balls on lightly greased cookie sheet.  Bake 15-20 minutes until browned.  (I make mine really small so there's like 70-80 meatballs.)  Makes four servings.   You can also vary the spices to suit your taste--Italian seasonings, less or more garlic, curry, Asian seasonings, etc.

--