RemedySpot.com

RE: Chunky Peanut Butter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for this tip. I have always loved the chunky better but had pretty much given up on it since I started making mine only in the vitamix. Once my new tamper arrives I am going to try this.

From: lsavage@...Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:15:27 -0400Subject: Chunky Peanut Butter

Hello All,

I wanted to share how I made "Chunky" Honey Roasted Peanut butter today…

My kids were asking me to go to the store to buy some peanut butter and I asked them, "why on earth would you want store bought when you could have the stuff I make (from honey roasted peanuts which aren't' the healthiest but MAKES the BEST tasting peanut butter EVER!)? They said they wanted "chunky". "Well THAT's no problem", I said, so I made some.

First I took 1 cup of honey roasted nuts and blended them on about variable 5 (in a 5200) IN A DRY CONTAINER until they were all chopped up. (A wet container wouldn't keep the nut pieces separate, but would pack them into the corners and form nut butter rather than chopped nuts). You could try chopping the nuts in a wet container - if someone tries this, I'd like to hear how it comes out.

Then I used 4 cups of honey roasted nut butter and made smooth nut butter, then stirred the chopped nuts right into the container I made the nut butter in (and stirred it all up with my spatula before pouring out into a mason jar) - it is just like chunky peanut butter from the store - only better!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><