RemedySpot.com

Re: Rescue Remedy Pastilles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the heads up Sharyn... I usually get the liquid...

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

From: Sharyn E. Cerniglia <sharyncern@...>Subject: Rescue Remedy Pastilleshealth Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 2:27 PM

Rescue Remedy has come in pastilles for some time now, and I just automatically bought them and was using them. Then I was nudged to look at the ingredient list and found that some have xylitol (deadly to dogs) and some have aspartame (deadly to humans), some have both.

After voluminous email correspondence back and forth with Bach, we’ve discovered that different lots have different sweeteners. So, if you’re going to purchase the pastilles, READ THE INGREDIENTS! (I just tossed an unopened tin of orange flavored ones with aspartame.)

If you get the ones with xylitol, make sure NOT to give any to your dog. Even a very small – almost miniscule – amount of xylitol is deadly dangerous to dogs.

Sharyn

What's xylitol? It sounds like a drug? Is it not harmful to humans also?

I only take herbs.

Rena

Rescue Remedy Pastilles

Rescue Remedy has come in pastilles for some time now, and I just automatically bought them and was using them. Then I was nudged to look at the ingredient list and found that some have xylitol (deadly to dogs) and some have aspartame (deadly to humans), some have both.

After voluminous email correspondence back and forth with Bach, we’ve discovered that different lots have different sweeteners. So, if you’re going to purchase the pastilles, READ THE INGREDIENTS! (I just tossed an unopened tin of orange flavored ones with aspartame.)

If you get the ones with xylitol, make sure NOT to give any to your dog. Even a very small – almost miniscule – amount of xylitol is deadly dangerous to dogs.

Sharyn

Xylitol is a sweetener. It’s in a

lot of things.

Sharyn

From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of evergreengarden

What's xylitol? It sounds like a drug? Is it not harmful to

humans also?

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.12/1824 - Release Date: 12/2/2008 9:31 AM