RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: my buddy Ziggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks ! I actually found some Essiac ingredients at Super Supplements and it's a good brand. It's from Canada and says it's the "original", whatever. He lapped it right out of the bowl this morning. Says to give 2 - 4 ozs. 2x day. I went right to the 4 ozs. twice today.

Someone else recommended I look into the Budwig protocol. He is getting salmon oil at the moment, but I think Budwig uses flax oil. I'll look it up.

Thanks for your caring and understanding. It sure is hard and guilt ridden. Not only what did I do wrong, but the guilt feelings I'm having because I actually don't remember feeling this horrible when my parents died! And guilt because I'm catching myself thinking about "the next dog"!!! Sure am glad dogs can live in the now.

We went for a walk around the neighborhood today inbetween rains squalls. He seemed just fine. Funny how you can talk yourself into things.

Shari

Shari

You can go 3 times a day for awhile if you see him getting worse...

Thanks ! I actually found some Essiac ingredients at Super Supplements and it's a good brand. It's from Canada and says it's the "original", whatever. He lapped it right out of the bowl this morning. Says to give 2 - 4 ozs. 2x day. I went right to the 4 ozs. twice today.

Someone else recommended I look into the Budwig protocol. He is getting salmon oil at the moment, but I think Budwig uses flax oil. I'll look it up.

Thanks for your caring and understanding. It sure is hard and guilt ridden. Not only what did I do wrong, but the guilt feelings I'm having because I actually don't remember feeling this horrible when my parents died! And guilt because I'm catching myself thinking about "the next dog"!!! Sure am glad dogs can live in the now.

We went for a walk around the neighborhood today inbetween rains squalls. He seemed just fine. Funny how you can talk yourself into things.

Shari

Thanks Suzanne. I might do it now before he gets worse just to stay on top of it. We just came back from a pretty good walk and he pooped 4x! And they were good ones. I think that is a good sign that all the supplementation is not just running right through him.

I'm also going to start him on the Budwig protocol of flax oil and cottage cheese. If nothing else he'll love just eating it.

Shari