RemedySpot.com

RE: sarcas and derision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Private email on it's way

From: SV <shavig@...>Subject: sarcas and derisionhealth Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 6:01 AM

Sheesh, I thought it was humor and you call it sarcasm and derision. I really do think it's time I took my leave of this group. Guido is gone, hardly writes and Suzanne pretty much is the only one posting substantial information and mine is "sarcasm and derision"... ....what am I doing here?

Guess the universe unfolded for me this morning, . Enjoy yourself. And I was under the impression you had a dandy sense of humor. That's what I get for thinking.

Shari

Ok, I was gone camping this weekend... I see we have a problem... PLEASE remember that what you write does NOT always come out the way you would have said it... nor does it always come out the way you wanted it. You remember that phrase..."The pen is mightier than the hand"..... well, many times words get taken differently than they are meant.. If this is the case, let apologize, forgive and move on..... if this was not the case, then it's time to find other pastures.

does not have alot of time to post as he has alot going on in his life right now... Janet is in school and posts from time to time. And yes I post... you all are welcome to post an article you see..

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

My apologies.

I should know better than to respond to anything before I've jogged the cobwebs out of my brain, never mind had anything to eat!

It's easy to misinterpret someone's meaning when the subject is one about which I often feel inadequate, and therefore defensive.

By the by, I am and will continue to enjoy myself this morning. I certainly wouldn't let this put me off - I hope you won't, either.

Ev

Sheesh, I thought it was humor and you call it sarcasm and derision. I really do think it's time I took my leave of this group. Guido is gone, hardly writes and Suzanne pretty much is the only one posting substantial information and mine is "sarcasm and derision".......what am I doing here?

Guess the universe unfolded for me this morning, . Enjoy yourself. And I was under the impression you had a dandy sense of humor. That's what I get for thinking.

Shari

Very nice Ev... We all make this mistake sometime or another on the web...and usually when we are having a "not so good" day... we tend to "snap, crackle & pop"!

Suzi

List Owner

health/

From: <autumn3scorpio@...>Subject: Re: sarcas and derisionhealth Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 8:06 AM

My apologies.

I should know better than to respond to anything before I've jogged the cobwebs out of my brain, never mind had anything to eat!

It's easy to misinterpret someone's meaning when the subject is one about which I often feel inadequate, and therefore defensive.

By the by, I am and will continue to enjoy myself this morning. I certainly wouldn't let this put me off - I hope you won't, either.

Ev

Anyone remember the "Friends" episode where cautions Phoebe about thinking before she speaks? Of course later, Phoebe went and trumpeted something astoundingly awkward, and reminded her about "that talk we had..?"

Phoebe replied, "I know, but there isn't always TIME!"

Yeah, it's like that.

Ev

Very nice Ev... We all make this mistake sometime or another on the web...and usually when we are having a "not so good" day... we tend to "snap, crackle & pop"!

Suzi

List Owner

health/

From: <autumn3scorpio@...>Subject: Re: sarcas and derisionhealth Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 8:06 AM

My apologies.

Ev

Oh girls please, it was a

misunderstanding. You can not know everything a person is thinking and feeling

through seeing typed words. You need to have them in front of you to know that

for sure.

I am still here, just really busy with the

kids and my own school work. I am in the process of pulling all three of my

special kids out of school entirely and boy is it a fight. I have through

December yet before I graduate school and my mom is talking about getting us a

house in Bakersfield

– A HOUSE!! I am so excited I am just beside myself.

Janet

Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008

5:02 AM

health

Subject:

sarcas and derision

Sheesh, I thought it was humor and you call it sarcasm and

derision. I really do think it's time I took my leave of this

group. Guido is gone, hardly writes and Suzanne pretty much is the

only one posting substantial information and mine is " sarcasm and

derision " .......what am I doing here?

Guess the universe unfolded for me this morning,

. Enjoy yourself. And I was under the impression you had a

dandy sense of humor. That's what I get for thinking.

Shari

Congrats Janet!... I know you will win the battle!

Suzi

List Owner

health/

From: Janet <dragonhealing@...>Subject: RE: sarcas and derisionhealth Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 1:58 PM

Oh girls please, it was a misunderstanding. You can not know everything a person is thinking and feeling through seeing typed words. You need to have them in front of you to know that for sure.

I am still here, just really busy with the kids and my own school work. I am in the process of pulling all three of my special kids out of school entirely and boy is it a fight. I have through December yet before I graduate school and my mom is talking about getting us a house in Bakersfield – A HOUSE!! I am so excited I am just beside myself.

Janet

Aaah this brings to mind something that happened at work recently. I had to leave for a college orientation and forgot to email the gal downloading the internet orders and tell her I was done and she could do them whenever she felt like it.

So I called a girl working there and asked her to email. She emailed.

"you can start whenever candace is done"

So 2.5 hours later when I got back she still hadn't started and peopel were calling around and there was a huge fuss because I should have been done by then. What she MEANT to type was (punctuation people!) "You can start whenever. Candace is done."

Email is the worst way of communicating but dangit if it isn't convenient!

Candace

From: Janet <dragonhealing@...>Subject: RE: sarcas and derisionhealth Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 1:58 PM

Oh girls please, it was a misunderstanding. You can not know everything a person is thinking and feeling through seeing typed words. You need to have them in front of you to know that for sure.

I am still here, just really busy with the kids and my own school work. I am in the process of pulling all three of my special kids out of school entirely and boy is it a fight. I have through December yet before I graduate school and my mom is talking about getting us a house in Bakersfield – A HOUSE!! I am so excited I am just beside myself.

Janet

From: HAWK_Health_ Awareness [mailto: HAWK_Health_ Awareness ] On Behalf Of SVSent: Monday, September 22, 2008 5:02 AMHAWK_Health_ AwarenessSubject: [HAWK_Health_ Awareness] sarcas and derision

Sheesh, I thought it was humor and you call it sarcasm and derision. I really do think it's time I took my leave of this group. Guido is gone, hardly writes and Suzanne pretty much is the only one posting substantial information and mine is "sarcasm and derision"... ....what am I doing here?

Shari

Good example Candace... thanks for sharing.

Suzi

Aaah this brings to mind something that happened at work recently. I had to leave for a college orientation and forgot to email the gal downloading the internet orders and tell her I was done and she could do them whenever she felt like it.

So I called a girl working there and asked her to email. She emailed.

"you can start whenever candace is done"

So 2.5 hours later when I got back she still hadn't started and peopel were calling around and there was a huge fuss because I should have been done by then. What she MEANT to type was (punctuation people!) "You can start whenever. Candace is done."

Email is the worst way of communicating but dangit if it isn't convenient!

Candace

Shari,

Being naturally sarcastic myself, i got the under-handed humor.

I know i dont always post, but i look forward to your comments when i

do get time to read and post. So if my plea makes a dif, dont go!

And what happened to Guido, i thought i still saw a post of 2 from

john??? have i really been that outta touch?????

Syl

>

> Sheesh, I thought it was humor and you call it sarcasm and derision.

I really do think it's time I took my leave of this group. Guido is

gone, hardly writes and Suzanne pretty much is the only one

posting substantial information and mine is " sarcasm and

derision " .......what am I doing here?

>

> Guess the universe unfolded for me this morning, . Enjoy

yourself. And I was under the impression you had a dandy sense of

humor. That's what I get for thinking.

>

> Shari

>

Hey Syl,

I've been very busy of late. We're finally getting things in order to start up our business, and it's consuming a lot of my time. Plus I'm volunteering at a local food bank/ministry at least once a week.

Guido is being "re-tooled" so to speak. I've been working on a sort of auto biography, and he had a section in it. I did a lot of research into the character, his time, culture, what society was like back then, that sort of thing, and it snowballed into it's own manuscript. I'll keep y'all posted on how it turns out.

Pece, love, laughter

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”

Shari,Being naturally sarcastic myself, i got the under-handed humor.I know i dont always post, but i look forward to your comments when ido get time to read and post. So if my plea makes a dif, dont go!And what happened to Guido, i thought i still saw a post of 2 fromjohn??? have i really been that outta touch?????Syl

Syl,

has things going on right now.. including writing a book (right ) on Quido.

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Shari,

Being naturally sarcastic myself, i got the under-handed humor.

I know i dont always post, but i look forward to your comments when i

do get time to read and post. So if my plea makes a dif, dont go!

And what happened to Guido, i thought i still saw a post of 2 from

john??? have i really been that outta touch?????

Syl