RemedySpot.com

Fw: New to the group...Question about joint pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi guys...

As someone dealing with some knee issues from many years of sports overuse, one thing I just discovered which can be helpful, especially if lubrication of the joints is the issue, is Avocados! And fortunately I love them....

My daughter had been giving her aged horse a supplement with avocado and was seeing improvement. ( And horses aren't too prone to the placebo effect! <g>) She as an animal-bio major had done quite a bit of research, as well.

Then it dawned on me one morning after having a guacamole roll up the night before that my knees felt better...hmmm...

http://realhealthbenefits.com/category/ph/nu/avocados/ , etc. . It is also available in a pill form with obviously less caloric issues. <g>

Sally

New to the group...Question about joint pain

Posted by: "rrrivera01" rivera01@... rrrivera01

Thu May 10, 2012 5:03 pm (PDT)

Hi folks,I'm new to the group and I would like to know what I can be including in my green drinks and/or smoothies to help alleviate joint pain. They don't hurt all the time but often enough. Any thoughts and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Ramon