RemedySpot.com

Hey Everyone just a little update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello!!! Wow it feels like forever and a day....I have been lurking and reading daily just honestly to busy to post so I got up early this morning just for you guys....My Grandma is home and doing well...she has to have a nurse come in a couple of days a week just to check in they live up in what us texans would call mountains here (ist so flat) and its less stress on her that way but my mom said she is back to her old crotchety self (moms words) so I am very happy...there were quite a few scares there but now she is home and doing good....Braeden is doing GREAT w/his helmet he sleeps in in no problems and I cant believe the improvements already and the people at CT have been so great here....This is his 3rd week....But my goodness does it stink at the end of the day....I love decorating it...so every 3-4 days we change it up....NOW as far as insurance that is still just a screwed up as ever!!! I think I may finally be getting somewhere though....my cousin has an old friend and he is an attorney so he asked him to do him a favor and take my case against Cigna and told him we had NO money (Bill Fyne was going to cost $500.00 for court fees and such) so he has said it will not cost us a penny and he would be happy to help us....once he and I started talking he told me NOT to send in my appeals paper work to the lady who had been helping me. If you dont remember I never had a level 1 appeal and they tried to send it to level 2 and national w/o MY appeals stuff....the attorney said IF we every had to go to court and we didnt follow Protocol (all level of appeals etc) we could loose w/the drop of a hat....that the insurance companies want you to miss something and try to confuse you to keep their case strong...so needless to say I didnt send it....He is also wanting to look into Malpractice against my OB & Perinatologist!!!! this is NOT what I want to do at all I love them both dearly....but the Peri had suggested taking Braeden between 36-38 wks due to size and My OB said No she was going to Jamaica for vacation and didnt want me to have an amnio...so at 38 wks he was non responsive to NST and they sent me to Labor and delivery and she did the C-Section that day (repeat) because he was stressed....so I dont know how to handle it...I have been give a ton of new duties at work so I cant get on during the day at all they handed me the whole safety program and said to manage it...dear God...if you only knew what I have to do....you would be crying for me...oh well I just didnt want you to think I wasnt here or not thinking about you all I am I am just so freaking busy I am meeting w/both attorneys next week so I am now trying to figure out what to do...any Ideas??? Braeden was born at 9lbs 11oz & 20" I was due on Jan 18 and they took him on Jan 2....I love my drs I really do .... but I will say if this could have been prevented...I dont know guys...Help....

Well I need to go get ready for work I will check in during my lunch...Hugs to all!! Trisha

For more plagio info