RemedySpot.com

Gail &

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, I am soooo sorry to hear about your grandfather I lost my grandfather almost 4 years ago and it was such a hard time in my life ...I still just love him and miss him to no end but I know he is no longer suffering....and I am also sorry to hear about your mom & step dad....

& Gail,

WOOHOO!!!! I got my appeal out today!!!! Funny thing it is my second level & I never had a level one!!! they are soooooo messed up and confused ...but a weight is off my shoulders....lets just have some Cigna paying vibes...Gail did you get yours off too???

Trisha mom to Braeden & Drake

Gail <momofivftwins@...> wrote: ,Thanks for thinking of me (us). Trisha and I are both submitting ourappeals - probably on Monday. Send payment vibes to Cigna for us.Sorry to hear about your grandfather. 95 years old! WOW! I lost mygrandmother when she was just short of 93 years. It's so amazing to thinkof the things they saw during their lifetime!!! And how lucky we were tohave them with us so long, that we could know them well and enjoy theirlives. I'm sure you have many fond memories to pass on to your family abouthim.Tell your mom to hang in there. She is lucky to have you on her side.Gail, Sam and Sara's mom, DOC grads Just wanted to check in!> Hi everyone....sorry I haven't been around to be supportive of all> the new people. Trisha & Gail I hope your insurance fight is almost> over!!>> I've been feeling a little down so that is why i haven't been> posting. My Grandfather died after being in the hospital for a broken> hip. He was 95 years old! My Mom is very sad so I have been trying to> be with her more. Also she is getting ready to get a divorce from my> step father. They have been married for 12 years. I like him alot and> I'm sad to see this happen! I also HATE the idea of my Mom being> alone!!>> la is doing wonderfully in her band! She has had 3 growth> adjustments!!! Her progress is going so much faster then expected!!!> She and her brother Kobe just turned 1 on June 18th which has me> feeling a little sad too. LOL these are my last babies!! anyways i> hope to be able to post more soon!!> Hugs everyone~~ & la>>>> For more plagio info